Black Lives Matter (more than everyone else's...) -

Joan Nyan

im gay lol xD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, police brutality is a major problem in our society and it affects young black males disproportionately
But a mix of white flight and gentrification combined with police pressure has destroyed most of the white gangs and crippled the few that are still extant
So wait police "brutality" disproportionately affects blacks but it's the white gangs who have been driven out by the police and not the blacks? :\

Sounds like they had just the right amount of "brutality" against the white gangs and not enough against the blacks. The police need to get all this garbage off the streets, black or white.

I put brutality in quotation marks because most cases of supposed brutality are completely justified.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
When Obama was elected, the media suddenly slowly switched from showing blacks getting smack around by police as a positive to the opposite. There was the case of the Harvard professor arrested on his front porch that was canary in the coal mine to something. OWS was another subverted movement and the antiwar movement died out completely. Actually if someone came to America in the Obama era, they would find it hard to believe a couple of years earlier, there were large antiwar rallies in DC.

The antiwar movement tried to revive itself under Trump and has failed because Trump unfortunately does not have a hardon for dead sand niggers.

BLM is over the years, has turned into a full blown white majority and white guilt movement to own the plebians. This is class warfare by the rich. Looking at videos of their protests, more whites than blacks and very wealthy.

I digress a lot in this post but point is this group's talking points are reverse KKK segregationist rhetoric.

And elites of America are more corrupted and decandant than ever before looking at how they were willing to destroy their pet niggers communities.

This is a warning to the right and independent wings in this country, the left wing us flexing in what its willing to do to stay in complete power. Controlling academia, the media and at least a quarter of the military is not enough.

If i was Trump, buff up the space force with more conservatives and people loyal to him to stop it being corrupted by people who oppose space exploration like sunni and wahabi Muslims that are being future players in the Democratic party.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I believe this video is very much relevant to this thread.

Last edited:

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
BLM Toronto has made a spectacle of themselves recently.

One of their leaders called Justin Trudeau a white supremacist and the same woman who said that has made tweets in the past where she called white people "defects" and that they should be "wiped out". It's gotten so bad that even the fucking Huffington Post has posted an article calling for her to step down.

The Toronto police have also pulled out of the local pride parade because the organization gave into BLM's demands that police floats not not be allowed.

And this is all just in the last week.
Wow. Trudeau is a lot of things and should not hold public office, but his actions certainly don't amount to modern day white supremacy.

How the fuck did these assholes get me to defend THAT piece of trash? Damn.

The antiwar movement tried to revive itself under Trump and has failed because Trump unfortunately does not have a hardon for dead sand niggers.
Pretty certain he just concedes dead camel jockeys so he doesn't have to trade dead Americans to get them.

We’re guided by a commitment to dismantle imperialism, capitalism, white-supremacy, patriarchy and the state structures that disproportionately harm black people in Britain and around the world. We build deep relationships across the diaspora and strategise to challenge the rise of the authoritarian right-wing across the world, from Brazil to Britain

Capitalism bad. Also, give us money.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Wow. Trudeau is a lot of things and should not hold public office, but his actions certainly don't amount to modern day white supremacy.

How the fuck did these assholes get me to defend THAT piece of trash? Damn.

Pretty certain he just concedes dead camel jockeys so he doesn't have to trade dead Americans to get them.
There is a lot of brown and black Muslim women in that crowd. Leftist and Muslim is one hell of a toxic cocktail that the kingdoms and dictatorships in the motherland try to exterminate. They are that much of a threat.

Also the whoever tried archiving a tweet this way must be a boomer.

CfSSc1rW8AAkO6Y.jpg

Flaming Insignias

Ready for anything
kiwifarms.net
There is a lot of brown and black Muslim women in that crowd. Leftist and Muslim is one hell of a toxic cocktail that the kingdoms and dictatorships in the motherland try to exterminate. They are that much of a threat.

View attachment 1363202
Printed archives are a lot harder to get pulled out from under you if you keep them in a secure location. In comparison, a computer could break down or an archive forcibly deleted, at which point most people would just stop trying to reclaim the lost image.

tumblrkek

never gonna make it
kiwifarms.net
One thing that surprised me is how far this movement reaches. There were protests everywhere these last few days.
And my country too! An european country in which black people are well integrated, and police violence is rare and directed at other ethnic groups, saw a protest followed by lootings and vandalism...
Is it COVID that bored people to tears and pushed everyone in the streets to act like that?

Julias_Seizure2

Puts the rave in depraved
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1363202
How come so many of the people saying they hate the whites are white themselves? If she really wants to kill white people i have a suggestion for where she can start

• Agree
Reactions: Qajinima022

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
One thing that surprised me is how far this movement reaches. There were protests everywhere these last few days.
And my country too! An european country in which black people are well integrated, and police violence is rare and directed at other ethnic groups, saw a protest followed by lootings and vandalism...
Is it COVID that bored people to tears and pushed everyone in the streets to act like that?
Niggers are never well integrated. They just float under the surface paying (big) lip service to your nation. Then when it's time for black solidarity they chimp the fuck out just like everywhere else.

Longcat

Feline of Extraordinary Length
kiwifarms.net
My main beef with this movement is that it doesn’t seek to improve black lives so they feel less inclined to commit crimes, thus become less targeted by cops, it simply demonises cops and guilt trips white people/really anyone who isn’t black for not caring enough.

If anything it reinforces all the negative stereotypes, and you can’t say shit about deadbeat dads knocking up their girlfriends and leaving them to raise little Dontraevious and Shaquanna, who then listen to gangsta rap growing up and get the idea in their heads that becoming a drug dealer, rapper or prostitute is the only way to get ahead in life while black, else you’re a racist and part of the problem, and being ghetto is muh culture even though there are heaps of black people who went on to be successful and didn’t live up to those stereotypes. Nah, it’s all white people’s fault, and they’re allowed to hate everyone with less melanin in their skin because of a few genuine racists out there. Also the concept of “generational trauma” due to slavery is ridiculous - how can it be traumatic if you never experienced it firsthand?

Tovarisz

kiwifarms.net
Also the concept of “generational trauma” due to slavery is ridiculous - how can it be traumatic if you never experienced it firsthand?
Maybe the trauma is simply passed with their seed ala Genetic Memory and black people dream of nothing but rattling chains and cotton fields.

Jews seem to suffer from a simmilar affliction since the... dawn of time because they can be found bitching about egyptians.

Perhaps slavery alters the DNA and imprints the trauma onto the a person which then stays with them and their family through generations.

Or maybe both of those groups have found that pulling the "racism" and "holocaust" cards results in instant gibs and everyone going quiet if they were having an observation and why wouldn't they abuse that power?

Tags
None