Black Lives Matter (more than everyone else's...) -

SuudsuAddict

kiwifarms.net
I hate Black Lives Matter. It's nothing but a vector for black racism. Even if it does have some valid points, they're lost in the sea of anti-white racism the movement promotes. They resent what they perceive as white privilege, yet they ironically want black people to have privileges.

Also the concept of “generational trauma” due to slavery is ridiculous - how can it be traumatic if you never experienced it firsthand?
I've encountered this claim too. I've also witnessed a variation of it where an offended black person claims their hurt feelings stem from historical or ancestoral memories that are dredged up when they happen to be offended or outraged. Additionally, I've run into this line of thought:

When a white person wants a debate or discussion with a black activist, they say they don't speak for their people.

However, when they confront a white person on their own terms, suddenly they speak for their people.

On top of all that, they arbitrarily claim anything they don't like as racism. It doesn't matter what it is, if they say it's racist then it's racist. There is no ethics, logic, or common sense attached to this mentality either. Of course, their enablers are self-hating white left-liberals who harbor copious amounts of white guilt.

Not only is BLM a racist movement, but it is also anti-intellectual and reactionary.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Last edited:

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
3, 4, and 10 aren't necessarily terrible ideas, but the rest of that shit is either a nice idea in theory, but unworkable in practice, an insane idea that would be a disaster if implemented, or both.

More importantly though, what the fuck happened to wanting justice for George Floyd and an end to chokeholds? Those are ideas that most people could reasonably support.

5ever a crab

kiwifarms.net
Even I can't tell the difference between white superamists and lefties anymore.
>Africa has no culture
It does though. Ndebele Dolls are pretty cool; I learned what they were in middle school when I had to do a project in my art class. Wrote your typical school report on their history, what they were used for etc. Every spec of this earth has some sort of human history behind it; wasting time on dick measuring contests is the first sign of crab mentality that would put /ic/ into shame.
dolls.jpg

And you can also argue that the abolishing of slavery as well as Martin Luther King's non-violent approach helped establish the pure idea of meritocracy and judging people by their actions.

Legoshi

18 year old grey wolf high school dropout
kiwifarms.net
What bothers me about the black lives matter movement, blacktivists, and their allies is that they seem to not understand that the whole world is pretty different. I remember seeing a post on another platform saying something along the lines of 'something like "This Isn't America. This is the world.'' and all I could think was how could you be so sheltered to think that the entire world is like that? There are countries like Poland and Ireland who've never been involved in slave trade and where some of the people there have never seen a black person in their whole life. They probably aren't that fussed over the colour of skin and are making issues out of nothing.

Last edited:

Zonga

kiwifarms.net
Repeating my theory from the SJW thread:

BLM is currently successfully negotiating with culture for a new status quo.

The best summary I can give for the proposed change, based on my admittedly limited powers of observation, is:

"Let's all start treating middle class black people the way the system currently treats middle class white people, and let's all start treating lower class white people the way the system currently treats lower class black people."

Put more succinctly: "Treat middle class blacks like people, and great lower class whites like niggers."

Of course, lower class whites don't want to be treated like niggers. Nobody wants to be a nigger. So, they object. Then BLM uses their objection to prove that they're racist, and therefore deserve to be treated like niggers.

Meanwhile lower class blacks are going to get left in the dust, and given the consolation prize that they get to watch lower class white trash get fucked with just as hard as they do.

Kinnie

kiwifarms.net
Of course, lower class whites don't want to be treated like niggers. Nobody wants to be a nigger. So, they object. Then BLM uses their objection to prove that they're racist, and therefore deserve to be treated like niggers.
Same shit happens if you try to apologize and take responsibility for “antiblackness”. If you’re nonblack, anything you say can and will be used against you. Even with the perfect apology? They’ll say your fucking wording is bad. Because fuck authorial intent. (Actually, your intentions are probably insincere anyway.)

Shit like this is why people are starting to avoid black people in general again. You fuck up any little bit, and it’s over for you. Luckily this time around they’re happy to live segregated... so long as it’s separate but equal, but black people are more equal than others.

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
Meh, it's honestly a win/win for blacks at the end of the day. If they get what they want then blacks get more free shit and people tip toe around them more; if they lose then blacks can just deflect and play the 'not all blacks' card and dodge any heat. It's like any extreme vanguardist movement in the west; they attack collectively and whites respond individually. So if they win they win collectively and if they lose then whites will treat them as individuals unaffiliated with it. They're retarded, but if it's retarded and it works then why not do it?

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
BLM is currently successfully negotiating with culture for a new status quo.

The best summary I can give for the proposed change, based on my admittedly limited powers of observation, is:

"Let's all start treating middle class black people the way the system currently treats middle class white people, and let's all start treating lower class white people the way the system currently treats lower class black people."

Put more succinctly: "Treat middle class blacks like people, and great lower class whites like niggers."
I do not see how that differs from the status quo.

We have terms like hillbilly and redneck for a reason. They connote roughly the same thing.

The talk about a history that was robbed from blacks I'm not sure about. Have not seen a written history in any of the countries from which slave were bought. Am aware of an oral tradition that was passed down in song and specific to individual tribes. Many of which have been wiped out.

Zonga

kiwifarms.net
I do not see how that differs from the status quo.

We have terms like hillbilly and redneck for a reason. They connote roughly the same thing.

The talk about a history that was robbed from blacks I'm not sure about. Have not seen a written history in any of the countries from which slave were bought. Am aware of an oral tradition that was passed down in song and specific to individual tribes. Many of which have been wiped out.
So, I'm a redneck, from a long line of white-trash Aryan Nation rednecks, who cling to their ethnic identity as a badge of honor because they literally have nothing better to show for themselves. (I got out because I read too much and it made me talk funny.) Trust me when I say that niggers have it worse.

Reactions: Ivan Shatov

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
So, I'm a redneck, from a long line of white-trash Aryan Nation rednecks, who cling to their ethnic identity as a badge of honor because they literally have nothing better to show for themselves. (I got out because I read too much and it made me talk funny.) Trust me when I say that niggers have it worse.
No.

First, your experience is likely very different from others based on when, where and how you were brought up. And so was theirs. Life of someone from Appalachia is very different from someone in inner city.

Second, don't know of any white supremacist rednecks who became famous rappers or made fortunes dealing drugs.

There's this cluster of things people use to make claims of who has it worst. Opportunity, education, culture, etc. There's people on Twitter right now claiming whites used to eat blacks as a matter of routine, that they were literally food at one point.

No reason to take anything for granted. Be specific and quantify as much as possible if you want to make a case.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Syaoran Li

RTRipSYripOUl

kiwifarms.net
I think this is like the french revolution type questions but really really more autistic, and they fucking decapped people in the french revolution.

I've seen platforms be given to the most retarded people, white or black, that advocate for things that no reasonable person in society would ever say.

Does society favor skin color above all else?

There is no 'society'. 'society' is based on what people think. There is no 'systemic racism' because what you experience is social racism. Law's are the defining factor between man and animal. Law's are held to all men, but we all know that isn't true sometimes. It's the peoples choice to not enforce laws on different people, so therefore, that law that '''targeted''' blacks because drugs were illegal was enforced socially on crack users, that were black.

People say that if the police go inside community's they 'find' more crime. That's horseshit. There is a consistent level of crime, rather that be one person stealing something, vs 75% of the community engaging in illegal activity, more police in that area wouldn't find more then that person stealing in the first example. You can't fabricate a crime (You can, but these cases are often rare) The probability of police seeing crime goes up the more police are there but only if there is a already high level of crime in the area.

'There is no chance of reform! We need community policing!'

Community policing is already the worst fucking thing I've ever seen. Know why town cops are always corrupt? Because they have a stake in the area. They know people who know people and they don't like a family. Every small town cop is fucking stupid in how the enforce the law. Now imagine this. Instead of small town cops being bad, but there is state/province cops and a federal cops above them. You only have small town plus city level cops. The amount of bias that would go on would be insane and would break down the justice system, FOR REAL this time.

And don't tell me 'cops don't investigate rapes so ha, got you!' Could you imagine the shit flinging that would happen? How are these new police supposed to solve crimes when there is no state crime lab to send samples too?

That leads me onto my next point. Police departments have a overflow of rape kits untested because of low funding in crime labs. Defund the police? Fund the state crime labs you fucks.

'There is no chance of reform! (gibberish relating to body cameras and other small measures to provide accountability are ineffective flashy measures)

Look. Body cameras aren't supposed to be a fix all. They aren't supposed to stop racism. They are mearly there to see if we need to punish a officer for his actions, or we can ignore the 'lawsuit bait' viral incident. The body camera also allows insight into how fast actions happened, how the officer responded, and can be used as visual and audio evidence for misconduct or proving the innocence of a officer.

BLM has stated that it did want body cameras before, but now they don't want them. 'It's a privacy risk' says BLM chapter founder that has no idea how body cameras work. 'The camera is always in our community and always seeing out faces, we can't even walk down the street!' says the straw man i made up but still kinda accurate to what they are saying.

Body cameras often work by recording video but always deleting it. There isn't enough storage for the camera to work 24/7. When the button is pressed, video kicks on with no audio because of a audio buffer. The body camera works as normal, capturing sound and video and saving it.

So no, you walking down the street with a body camera on a police officer doesn't pose any privacy concerns, it's a attempt to slip away from 'lawsuit bait' incidents.

Lawsuit bait incidents are what i call viral police incidents that are posted to facebook, twitter most likely. It is always a black (man woman couple family) that pulls out a camera and starts recording a incident that had been going on for 10 minutes at that point. It shows the officer wrestling with someone on the ground and arresting them. Cue the screaming child, women and crys of 'you can't do that!' and then the video ends before it finishes. These videos often get 2 million views, are talked about on the news. On twitter, a gay furry says we need to kill all police. The family then sues, because 'my little angel would never do that'. The courts not wanting to oppose them because of the press, settle out of court. No one get's punished because they followed what they are supposed to do. 2 million never follow up on the court case and see the evidence of the full incident or see's the body cam footage. They continue with there life thinking that all police do that. It's most often a white woke girl. 95% of shit you see online is this.

Then there are the legit incidents. For whatever reason, these incidents are valid cases of police brutality. They get some noise, then if they are white, they don't care. If they are black, the nation comes together for a few weeks to say blame, but none of them have the law experience to do anything about it. 5% are these type of incidents

'Police never get punished for there actions, this is why we must abolish them!'

People are often well meaning, but well meaning can be also retarded. It's true, in legitimate cases of police misconduct, no one ever get's punished. So instead of having a sensible platform for someone like, 'let's make a new law that will make it a crime to do misconduct as a police officer, then have procedures to have it accordance with criminal justice.' it's 'Ok so i saw this video online of a black man who had 9 guns drawn on him so i'm going to repost this petition asking police to arrest these people' No one is going to do that dumbshit.

There's so much more, but i think you guys frown on autism like this.

Zonga

kiwifarms.net
No.

First, your experience is likely very different from others based on when, where and how you were brought up. And so was theirs. Life of someone from Appalachia is very different from someone in inner city.

Second, don't know of any white supremacist rednecks who became famous rappers or made fortunes dealing drugs.

There's this cluster of things people use to make claims of who has it worst. Opportunity, education, culture, etc. There's people on Twitter right now claiming whites used to eat blacks as a matter of routine, that they were literally food at one point.

No reason to take anything for granted. Be specific and quantify as much as possible if you want to make a case.
I generally find "misery poker" tedious and boring even by proxy, so I'll try to keep this brief:

As a white kid with no college education, I was able to get a series of fairly lucrative software engineering jobs right out of high school, basically by just walking into a place, acting cocky, and having the skill to back it up. (What I didn't have was the life skills to maintain the kind of lifestyle that such jobs afforded me, but that's a story for a different venue.)

I taught several of my ghetto and hillbilly friends how to shot web (and how to dress and speak for a dev interview), and I'd consider myself a reasonably decent judge of their relative competence - and wonderbread consistently got in the door faster and more reliably than rye, and with better salary.

It got go the point that when I wound up teaching a bunch of hip-hop kids to code, I'd generally tell them not to bother trying to go to work for a company, and told them to just get together and make an indie video game (which they invariably had all the artistic and sound talent for already). Of course, you can't teach grit, so most of them just fucked off and did nothing with the skills.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Kinnie and Lewisite
Tags
None