• "I have doxxed people though, including an autistic 8-year-old who really fucking deserved it."

'Black Panther' loses its 100% Rotten Tomatoes scoreIrish Independent's Ed Power scores it 3/5, "rotten".

Discussion in 'Salt Mine' started by Super Collie, Feb 7, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This is a schadenfreude board for the reaction to events. Threads should be about something that happens and the most humorous and over-the-top responses to immediately follow. Threads are automatically locked after two weeks.

• Report threads which have ran out of content so that they may be locked until new content emerges.

OwO What's This?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QHP3GLVo-JoxonlsqfTOyQ0r-uBghsdf7d9uZUGotRE.jpg

• Winner  x 12
    • Like  x 3
    • Horrifying  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous the funk of forty thousand years
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. Seems like a lot of work though, plus the added stress of having to live in close proximity to those people.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Dear Emily:

It would be better for you not to go at all. You should not be seen in public. Not because you're white, but because society runs more smoothly when exceptional individuals are kept out of sight.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Me el wante!

kiwifarms.net
  4. Actually she just really hates niggers and doesn't want their whooping and 'DAS RITE' to ruin her movie-going experience. She just wants to pretend like she's woke.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. That is part of the reason why I refuse to pay nearly twenty bucks to see Black Panther in theatres. There is something incredibly Pavlovian about Dinsey's marketing and the critics are slowly becoming more and more of an extension of that. Marvel Studios releases (insert film here), and they (and audiences) salivate without putting even a modicum of thought into the material. It is becoming more evident with BP, except that they throw in some identity politics to pander to the usual suspects and know the general audience will eat it up because it is Marvel.

I like to get my money's worth with films. The main reason I watched Thor: Ragnarok was that I used a coupon for free admission as I would have been pissed if I had paid full price to watch it. For all the hype it got, it failed miserably to live to my expectations as it came off more as an insipid buddy comedy than it did an epic. My problem with BP is the same. The hype is really making it unpalatable for me and the SJWs trying to co-opt it are the cherry atop the shit sundae.

Lord help me when they make the push for Captain Marvel. (I am probably going to see Shazam! instead because it at least has a more compelling premise.)

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Now will the same people REEEEEing over RT score of Black Panther do the same when the Cyborg movie comes out, which will likely get a "Rotten" score? Probably not.

• 🤔 Provocative x 5
    The Nothingness

The Nothingness The one with no body!

kiwifarms.net
  7. 95398E2D-B482-42FC-B822-3E075B387B25.jpeg 3E06ACD4-135E-448E-9B85-2DEFFD5A3CB6.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 15
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  8. Quit being a racist. They're at least worth 3/5th's of a person. I mean counting generously. They're usually worth less than that.

• Winner Winner x 4
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Provocative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I wonder how many of those individuals poked fun at evil fragile white men sperging over shitty DC movie reviews.
    Can't wait for the petition to shut down RT for racism.

The funniest thing is that this isn't, I don't know, Moonlight or 12 Years A Slave. This is literally just a random capeshit movie and even though those can certainly be fun they shouldn't be taken seriously.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I love that meme because it perfectly demonstrates how tumblr tard logic can be applied to declare literally anything "problematic" for no fucking reason at all other than that some fat fuck on tumblr got assmad about it.

capeshit is srs bzns, much less important than who is President.

• Agree Agree x 3
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net

• Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Provocative x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    #254 CatParty, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Actually how many Black created Superheroes are there? I am having trouble finding them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Rush Limbaugh was sperging about this nonstop today so expect even more activity

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Provocative x 1
    Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Woooow......this person's life must suck.

I wanted to see if this person's tweet is legit and I'm blocked. Never heard of her. She's probably using a blockbot. She's playing victim because she said something stupid on the internet. terminal case of white guilt.jpg Terminal case of white guilt part 2.jpg
    Terminal case of white guilt part 3.jpg
    I couldn't find an archive either. But it is legit according to this: archive.is/lyd75
    Also this: https://archive.is/E0bMR

Terminal case of white guilt part 4.jpg
    The Daily Wire and Ethan Ralph has written about this too. Plus more. Conservative media is having a field day.

https://theralphretort.com/the-black-panther-cringe-has-reached-epic-proportions-2013018/
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/27071/leftist-sent-single-stupidest-tweet-human-history-ben-shapiro

And depite all the trolling, and the blocking, she bought ticket anyway. With the blessing of a black person of course.

Stunning and brave.jpg

So stunning and brave.
    Stunning and brave.gif

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Unattended Baby

Unattended Baby Certified proof that babies are idiots 2016 - 2016

kiwifarms.net
  15. This fucking world these days...

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  16. His acrylic nails are really fierce, though.
    He’s quite the smexy gimp tranny.

• 🤔 Provocative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Vc_XFMDwtEpqbPIGza-haJ5bwAmOzdBBep3GmYGX_bM.png

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status: