Black Widow - Prequel? Clone? Skrull?

UnKillFill

New Years Resolution? Jew Beers Smesolution.
kiwifarms.net
What are the odds they bring back the character, but recast? Best of both worlds, no?

jellycar

Patty Hearst/Mariya Takeuchi/Angela Carter
kiwifarms.net
Trailer audio leaked

• Informative
Reactions: UnKillFill

Duncan Hills Coffee

Awakes you from a thousand deaths
kiwifarms.net

Go away RDJ.

Apparently he might even be the Jarvus to Riri Williams in a future project....
Y'know I'll give Hugh Jackman credit; when he said Logan would be his final appearance as Wolverine, he stuck to it. Unlike RDJ here.

jellycar

Patty Hearst/Mariya Takeuchi/Angela Carter
kiwifarms.net

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Oh no they're going to actually show what happened in Budapest? That gag between her and Hawkeye works better when you don't know what she's referring to, this is the Kessel Run in Solo all over again.
Especially since Alec Guiness with a look already told us about the Kessel Run
I'm waiting to see what controversy will hit it. Remember Brie Larson?
i've been a fan of Carol Danvers since Chris Clarmont

thats why I watched that trash

COMMI3 MARK

Gay Space Communist Jesus
kiwifarms.net
I'm interested in seeing a live action "Red Guardian" in this movie. We took a look at the o.g comics Red Guardians first appearance on my show Gay Space Communism.

Screenshot_2019-12-03-17-18-45.png

He has potential to be interesting. Theres good stuff connecting him with Natasha in both their origins.

Will the MCU fuck it all up? Maybe.

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
The trailer looks okay.

But I am not interested in seeing it. It looks leagues better than the CM trailers and the trailer was edited well enough.
Though that part part with the skydiving and the grunts falling after her reminded me of a scene near the end of Shoot Em Up.

averagejane

please pluck your nose hairs.
kiwifarms.net
I'm one of those spergs who wanted a black widow movie, I confess.
I'm not interested in post endgame marvel movies, but I'm crossing my fingers this one will be decent.

RDJ fuck off already, stop enabling this tony-centric bullshit marvel movies lap up.

• Feels
Reactions: BrunoMattei
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino