Blacked twitter (and the story of YachieKicchou) -

AmarettoPie

Definitely not poisonous.
kiwifarms.net
are you just attempting to likefarm or something? the one sentence summary on the front page describes it pretty well
Not at all. In fact, I literally forgot about that summary. I remember clicking it and immediately getting lost as it flipped from Twitter and Blacked one second to something about fetishes involving the BBC the next. ...Yes, THE BBC. I freely admit to thinking it was the network until I finally read someone's joke.

Then I re-open the page later and skip ahead, and suddenly there's talk of someone else's fetishes and feeling genuinely sorry for the guy or something? I barely remember; sleep deprivation is a bitch and I'm too lazy to go back and read.

Long story short, I'm not hip with the lingo and got VERY confused because I'm too old to keep up with yer god dang fancy internet slang. They type shit out where I go, god dammit!

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
there's nothing classy about claiming who you fuck with, trashy? yup.

look at kero or rat, they also gloat what they like to fuck...
I said classy with a k, if you got the joke than you know you'd get it, but instead like a retard it flew over your head.
Post gash pic with time stamp then

They cant call you a troony if you have an actual vagina and not an open wound where your penis used to be
A real vagoo only bleeds once a month not every day, so by virtue of that I am a TRUE and HONEST WOMAN. besides I aint posting a cunt pic for my shitposting. if you want to see a tranny hatchet wound go check out yanivs gash, that bitch's neovagina is a trainwreck even lady bois in thailand get better jobs than that in their back alley surgeries.

TVStactic

kiwifarms.net
I said classy with a k, if you got the joke than you know you'd get it, but instead like a retard it flew over your head.
of course it flew over my head, i'm not a burgernigger, try making international jokes next time.
A real vagoo only bleeds once a month not every day, so by virtue of that I am a TRUE and HONEST WOMAN. besides I aint posting a cunt pic for my shitposting. if you want to see a tranny hatchet wound go check out yanivs gash, that bitch's neovagina is a trainwreck even lady bois in thailand get better jobs than that in their back alley surgeries.
> claims to be a woman
> doesn't prove that it's a woman

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
of course it flew over my head, i'm not a burgernigger, try making international jokes next time.

> claims to be a woman
> doesn't prove that it's a woman

Well technically by current standards I can be trans by just saying I am a man with out even presenting as a man, but I am just really a dumb blonde, who like drinking, yelling at the drunk bears in my yard to go home, and taking bbc up my true and honest vagoo and not a hatchet hole. I'll even throw in a "im just pretending to be retarded".

Wodanaz

The Struggler
kiwifarms.net

fuck off hole

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Weeb Wars' "Remote Assistance" Team Leader
kiwifarms.net
OP may be a massive faggot but I have material to contribute from before I joined KF.
Wish I archived it, the account owner got doxed as some autistic white dude but apparently he did make some money off of catfishing people.

IMG_20210323_085530.jpg
67810190_455971114986994_2488578908287401984_n.png

Twitter is a goldmine for the most ridiculous shit.
See also:

56425587_395428484374591_8536410748211953664_n.jpg

Frank D'arbo

It is 5 am and You are Listening to Los Angeles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net
OP may be a massive faggot but I have material to contribute from before I joined KF.
Wish I archived it, the account owner got doxed as some autistic white dude but apparently he did make some money off of catfishing people.

Twitter is a goldmine for the most ridiculous shit.
See also:

View attachment 2021867
So who's giving these spergy white troonies money? black incels? or white incels like themselves?