Blacked twitter (and the story of YachieKicchou) -

The Wokest

Diversity is our strength
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't expecting this thread to be revived but there is a subsection of this BLACKED/BLEACHED/GUNTED fetish called FARMED.
Look at this:

You might've noticed they use the symbol:

FARMED.png

Is not from poker but from what I've gathered is the icon of a forum dedicated to worship "big queens" created by one of the most prominent feeder fetishist online, the F inside the bird may stand for FARMED, FEEDER, F to pay respects or even all 3, I'm just not sure.

They also do edits and roleplay stories where they self insert like this:

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

I think it'd be funny to know who this "Jersh" guy is IRL he might be a pretty interesting person, I know what website I'm currently on and yes you fuckers will probably make fun of him but creating a website dedicated to his fetish is remarkable in my eyes.

Null was supposed to have a line about liking it LOUD when they put food in their mouth and I forgot to put it in and I'm pissed with myself what a fucking missed opportunity there goes my 1 hour and 22 minutes of autism

The Repeated Meme

Zap to the Extreme
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If there is anything this thread taught me it is that KiwiFarms username is composed of small dicked white men ages 12-16 who are upset they can't call black people porch monkeys and that white women have options.
You're way off. Most people here are well above the age of 18. Average age is around 26, I know one guy who is like 50.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
If there is anything this thread taught me it is that KiwiFarms username is composed of small dicked white men ages 12-16 who are upset they can't call black people porch monkeys and that white women have options.
You're way off. Most people here are well above the age of 18. Average age is around 26, I know one guy who is like 50.
I'm convinced the average age of Beauty Parlor is post-menopause.

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
A lot of users seem to be alcoholics with big boy/girl jobs so the average age is more than likely above 21.

SparklyFetuses

kiwifarms.net
the rest of his twitter account makes me think this guy isn't allowed to own a pet.
Nor have a child, because of the chances that this mong might take pics of him/her to later use them as refs for more NSFW drawings of one of his characters' 8-year-old daughter, and if someone calls him out he might say "hey, my kid wanted to appear in a drawing/said yes before taking the photos so it's ok" and/or pull the "its fictional" card.

He's one of those dense dipshits who use whatever excuse (no matter if extremely illogical) in order to make people shut up so they can do whatever they want, just like pedos who buy/download/create loli/shota shit in places where real CP is illegal but not its fictional counterpart (yet is frowned upon). And on top of that, he's a HF autist who's capable to do most stuff but has no theory of mind nor empathy, and is very ignorant and sheltered to the outside world (if you check his tweets and other crap of his travels to Japan you might get what I mean).

I wonder if his fans act like enablers towards him because of his autism or artistic skills, or both.