Lolcow BlackGhost94 -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm creating this thread because of the suggestion of another user. I created another thread based on a wikipedia article on lolcows that I found. Incidentally, the person who created the article seems to be a bit unstable himself. A quick scan of his user page reveals that the person has quite a few Chris-like qualities. He's autistic, of course, admits to being a recluse, claims to have a "schizoid personality," which "is characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, and apathy. Affected individuals may simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world," has admitted to self-harming (though he claims not to anymore), is unemployed, and is an apparent manchild given the large amount of cartoons he lists himself as a fan of. I also found a Twitter account that I think is from the same person as well. They have similar usernames, a similar age range, and the person on Twitter seems to post about some of the same interests as the person on Wikipedia. The person on Twitter seems to have a particular dislike towards transgenders as well. In addition, the person on Twitter has a Newgrounds account on which he complains of depression, something the Wikipedia user also claims on his page. This person doesn't seem to have a whole lot of content to their name yet, but I think that with time, they could maybe have a bit of potential as a cow. What do you guys think?

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Philosophy Zombie

Mekotur's favorite
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought Wikipedia got rid of those joke userboxes because it was "unprofessional". Looks like I was wrong.
Anyway I wonder if he was actually diagnosed with SPD or he diagnosed himself. If he's complaining about being lonely, I doubt it. Schizoids not only don't have social relationships, they have no desire for them at all.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm creating this thread because of the suggestion of another user. I created another thread based on a wikipedia article on lolcows that I found. Incidentally, the person who created the article seems to be a bit unstable himself. A quick scan of his user page reveals that the person has quite a few Chris-like qualities. He's autistic, of course, admits to being a recluse, claims to have a "schizoid personality," which "is characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, and apathy. Affected individuals may simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world," has admitted to self-harming (though he claims not to anymore), is unemployed, and is an apparent manchild given the large amount of cartoons he lists himself as a fan of. I also found a Twitter account that I think is from the same person as well. They have similar usernames, a similar age range, and the person on Twitter seems to post about some of the same interests as the person on Wikipedia. The person on Twitter seems to have a particular dislike towards transgenders as well. In addition, the person on Twitter has a Newgrounds account on which he complains of depression, something the Wikipedia user also claims on his page. This person doesn't seem to have a whole lot of content to their name yet, but I think that with time, they could maybe have a bit of potential as a cow. What do you guys think?
https://archive.md/myfBy

Eldritch

Cry To Me
kiwifarms.net
His userpage on Wikipedia
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/3-png.26502/
Note that he is autistic, admits to being a recluse, liking Power Puff girls and having a "Schizoid personality". Which is characterized as "a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, and apathy. Affected individuals may simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world."
Also note the disuse of tobacky and reeb.

Darwin Watterson

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did not know Wikipedia had a Dragonball fan userbox.

How many userboxes are there?
A lot

Also, scanning his Twitter, he follows a somewhat well-known girl on the internet by the name of Chanler Boudreaux who is famous for taking slutty pictures of herself. She's one of those girls that people create a lot of fake accounts of. However, the general consensus seems to be that she's somewhere between the ages of 13 and 15. Pedo much?

Stratomsk

Copdog gets all the bitches.
kiwifarms.net
d6wGovb.png

dSpunTV.png

Bg2U2tq.png

Racxhf4.png

VXH9ypS.png

While these joke userboxes are laughably stupid I believe that is the point. Its difficult for me to take this guy seriously because of it. His Newgrounds account has nothing interesting on it and his Twitter feed doesn't fare much better.
Also, scanning his Twitter, he follows a somewhat well-known girl on the internet by the name of Chanler Boudreaux
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of internet creepers did the same thing. That doesn't really make him a lolcow since he hasn't anything about her on Twitter.

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of internet creepers did the same thing. That doesn't really make him a lolcow since he hasn't anything about her on Twitter.
Yep, it's the reactions and the interaction that a person has that makes them a lolcow or not.
Note that he is autistic, admits to being a recluse, liking Power Puff girls and having a "Schizoid personality". Which is characterized as "a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, and apathy. Affected individuals may simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world."

So, which of you is it ?
Yeah, without any chimpout or notable interactions that would make the guy an actual lolcow he's honestly not that different from an average user here.

Why the fuck do people write their names/tags into Google on a daily basis?.
Chances are he's a lurker, given his interest in lolcows and Jace.

Last edited:

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He should have at least been aware someone was gonna dig deeper and find his userpage in the first place. Welcome to the club, buddy.

Darwin Watterson

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
d6wGovb.png

dSpunTV.png

Bg2U2tq.png

Racxhf4.png

VXH9ypS.png

While these joke userboxes are laughably stupid I believe that is the point. Its difficult for me to take this guy seriously because of it. His Newgrounds account has nothing interesting on it and his Twitter feed doesn't fare much better.

"This user can be found in the basement." No comment needed.

Wizzrobe

kiwifarms.net
Also, scanning his Twitter, he follows a somewhat well-known girl on the internet by the name of Chanler Boudreaux who is famous for taking slutty pictures of herself. She's one of those girls that people create a lot of fake accounts of. However, the general consensus seems to be that she's somewhere between the ages of 13 and 15. Pedo much?

Oh sweet baby jesus! Being a resident of the boot shaped southern state known as Louisiana, people at my high school talked ad nausem about this girl! From what I heard, she in no particular order....

Had a boob job (supposedly)

Her mom is/was a crack head

Took pictures of her lady parts and sent them to people.

Took pictures of her having lesbian sex and sent them to people

Started all sorts of drama with different people (supposedly)

I'm not sure if she's really that relevant these days, but two-three years ago...she was like the female equivalent of Kony 2012 for us Louisiana folk!

Darwin Watterson

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh sweet baby jesus! Being a resident of the boot shaped southern state known as Louisiana, people at my high school talked ad nausem about this girl! From what I heard, she in no particular order....

Had a boob job (supposedly)

Her mom is/was a crack head

Took pictures of her lady parts and sent them to people.

Took pictures of her having lesbian sex and sent them to people

Started all sorts of drama with different people (supposedly)

I'm not sure if she's really that relevant these days, but two-three years ago...she was like the female equivalent of Kony 2012 for us Louisiana folk!
Maybe SHE needs a thread, then? If this hasn't died down completely, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.