Lolcow BlackGhost94 -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzrobe

kiwifarms.net
Maybe SHE needs a thread, then? If this hasn't died down completely, that is.

She seems to have learned from the shit storm she brought about in 2012-2013 unfortunately. She does have an ask.fm account (Cnasty) but there's not really any lulzy material to be gleaned. *sigh* I just sent her a follow request on my personal Instagram, but I'm not counting on her adding me as she doesn't seem to be that active on the internet these days.

EDIT: Never mind. I just searched her name on bing and found an active twitter account that's really hers!

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She seems to have learned from the shit storm she brought about in 2012-2013 unfortunately. She does have an ask.fm account (Cnasty) but there's not really any lulzy material to be gleaned. *sigh* I just sent her a follow request on my personal Instagram, but I'm not counting on her adding me as she doesn't seem to be that active on the internet these days.
Oh, that's a shame. I dunno, this guy isn't the first time I've heard of her. Again, lots of people pretend to be her, like Angie Varona and Paris Roxanne (and if you don't know who they are, they're two girls who basically did the same thing as her by taking slutty pictures of themselves and posting them online). It's really hard to tell what's real and what's fake with these types of people. I wonder if that Twitter account is legitimate? It has the same name (Cnasty).

Wizzrobe

kiwifarms.net
Oh, that's a shame. I dunno, this guy isn't the first time I've heard of her. Again, lots of people pretend to be her, like Angie Varona and Paris Roxanne (and if you don't know who they are, they're two girls who basically did the same thing as her by taking slutty pictures of themselves and posting them online). It's really hard to tell what's real and what's fake with these types of people. I wonder if that Twitter account is legitimate? It has the same name (Cnasty).

it is but all she does on there is use that app that tells you Twitter statistics like who unfollowed you for example.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like he has a Deviantart, too. There isn't much on it, save for a single journal entry (posted today, actually), but it kind of adds to the idea that this dude could be a credible lolcow. Note that in the entry, he states that he mainly watches Adventure Time for Lemongrab, and claims that he's the most relatable character. To paste the entire "personality and traits" section on the character from the Adventure Time wiki would take up too much space, so I'll just link it. Basically, he's severely autistic and spergs out with little provocation. Yeah, this guy's got pretty much all the makings of a cow, there's just a lack of content currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.