BlackLivesMatter, always 06/04/20 -

Dosey

kiwifarms.net
Guys, you don't get it. By the power vested in her by Cancer, she makes a revolutionary announcement: RACISM IS BAD.
Remember what Amber always says - All she wants is to be an inspiration. This is meant to be a revelation and an inspiration to you.
Don't you feel inspired?...Anyone?...Guys?

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Why did she decide to jump on the BLM train right after she said she has cancer?

This has been going on for a while, but she decides to only do it now?

And, yeah, I'll just leave this here alongside with a reminder where she said she was "blacky" and when Dana told her to not say that she pretend she didn't know what's wrong with it.

unnamed.jpg

Tammy Slaton's Male Aide

Just a little prick💉
kiwifarms.net
Maybe that video was a good idea to put out. She seems to be getting lots of ass-pats & anyone who says otherwise is told off & pulled the cancer card on.

Could be why she made it a bulletin first. To see how people responded & when people praised it, for some dumbass reason, she went ahead & let it upload. More ass-pats & sympathy galore! :roll:

kiwifarms.net
Floyd's memorial was today, she posted her cancer diagnosis, then this... You kiwis seem to know cancer so I dunno if she would know what stage,etc but if the doctor told Becky she doesn't have much longer maybe he knew something was up but wanted to wait for the tests. Maybe AL is expecting a big funeral, Big FLoyd= Big AL memorial with all of the big youtubers and haydurs.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah she's gotta save that money for the cancer bills! Also, she seems like the kind of person to say "Yeah I totally donated!!" But when asked for proof doesn't give it just because she wants asspats.
But Becky would never let her do that...just like Becky would have never have let her not send out that giftcard that she totally sent out to one of her supporters but that magically disappeared into the ether, never to be seen again.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But Becky would never let her do that...just like Becky would have never have let her not send out that giftcard that she totally sent out to one of her supporters but that magically disappeared into the ether, never to be seen again.
At this point I suspect Becky would get rather annoyed at Amber actually donating money when she's about to have her bank account completely drained by the cancer treatments. Apart from that, I doubt Becky cares what lies Amber tells as long as Becky's bills keep getting paid.

Tags
None