BlackLivesMatter, always 06/04/20 -

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know a good chiropractor? This tonal whiplash from amber is killing me!
That's an oxymoron. All chiropractors are scummy con artists practicing a scam that has zero foundation in evidence or science, and none of them are actual doctors.

For that reason, I'm assuming chiropractic is the first intervention Hamber will try to cure her cancer, before she moves on to juice cleanses, homeopathy, and finally reiki as she wastes away and inevitably succumbs because chemotherapy and radiation are "just like literally way too much of a like adulteen type situation".

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's an oxymoron. All chiropractors are scummy con artists practicing a scam that has zero foundation in evidence or science, and none of them are actual doctors.

For that reason, I'm assuming chiropractic is the first intervention Hamber will try to cure her cancer, before she moves on to juice cleanses, homeopathy, and finally reiki as she wastes away and inevitably succumbs because chemotherapy and radiation are "just like literally way too much of a like adulteen type situation".
This is way too much work and lacks fast food. Never gonna happen

Wyzzerd

The elves are behind it all!
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she should try the chantal method? I heard her grape and water fasts cured her cysts! Then the vegan ghost diet made her into a skinny instamodel legend and became the sex queen of earth!

I think the whiplash gave me brain damage too...

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1353408
Aw, you guys, Amber touched her vagina! I mean, her. I mean... ah, fuck it. Imagine being inspired by that beastly blob.

Also, I couldn't roll my eyes any harder at the comment below it.
She brought the socks out. Guess she isn't quite as much an hysterical mess as she filmed.

Tags
None