Blaire White alleges Yaniv is masturbating on camera in front of minors, moaning Blaire's name (12/10) -

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 9.53.44 PM.png

Thank you for the nightmare-fuel.
I didn't plan on sleeping today anyways.

Edit: Why do Yaniv and White both talk like gay men? Do they really think that sounds feminine? Did I just not meet women who talk like this yet?

stupid moron

REALLY, REALLY, dumb
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1044861

Thank you for the nightmare-fuel.
I didn't plan on sleeping today anyways.

Edit: Why do Yaniv and White both talk like gay men? Do they really think that sounds feminine? Did I just not meet women who talk like this yet?
Unrealistic/strange standards on what makes a woman “feminine.” a woman with a monotone/ deepish voice can be feminine. I imagine they’re trying to over compensate so they meet their standard of what a “woman” is.

Smug Cat

An unarmed man with a knife
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say because they're both gay men but Yaniv is straight so
Its disgusting that Yaniv is wanking on cam for kids.

Its more disgusting that if there is video of Yaniv wanking I will watch it.
Same tbh. I'm definitely gonna have to get absolutely wasted afterwards but my morbid curiosity really has me wanting to know what, exactly, this lump of lard is doing on camera.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its disgusting that Yaniv is wanking on cam for kids.

Its more disgusting that if there is video of Yaniv wanking I will watch it.
To be fair, watching and critically analysing video footage of an autistic manchild masturbating has been something we here at the Kiwi Ranch have been doing for a very long time now so please dont be ashamed of wanting to continue our honoured traditions...

Clockwork_PurBle

"Shut up, you pretentious kneecap!"
kiwifarms.net
I've met many women with deep voices and met some that I would probably assume were male over the phone (if they didn't say their name and I hadn't physically seen them). I've also met men with very airy, soft, sort of feminine voices. Blaire sounds like a valley girl that smokes a pack a day.

I don't really feel strongly about Blaire either way, but this is yet another example of MTF trans folks going out of their way to be a stereotypical woman doing all things stereotypical, because in order to break the evil gender norms we must perpetuate them.

Captain Manning

She has 6 tons of hair.
kiwifarms.net
Feh, Normie trash.

We were watching grainy vids of balding retards whacking off before it got popular.
Come on man. Baby Kiwis ought to be eased in.

I wouldn't throw anybody in the deep end on this site (and by deep end I mean shit like Animal Control). We're supposed to drive the degenerates to suicide. Not the normies (or so I've heard).

Jewthulhu

Eldritch g-d of madness and foreskins
kiwifarms.net
Pressing x to doubt here. Sure, Yaniv is a creep and I wouldn't put doing something like this past him, but given that the only information we have is a low-quality screencap and a suspicious story from a mentally-unstable attention whore, I'm not going to put much weight into this until I see some sort of proof.

Tags
None