Blaire White alleges Yaniv is masturbating on camera in front of minors, moaning Blaire's name (12/10) -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1045035
Fuck Blaire White. Seriously.

YouTubers who do this really piss me off. Don't stretch the content JUST to make 10 minutes. If you want to go over 10 minutes, make my viewing time worthwhile and go over by a few more minutes with decent content.
Hm? Did she say something? I was too busy whacking off about putting it up Blair's poop-chute.

*edit* Your negrates only make my penis harder. :evil:

Last edited:

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
I've met many women with deep voices and met some that I would probably assume were male over the phone (if they didn't say their name and I hadn't physically seen them). I've also met men with very airy, soft, sort of feminine voices. Blaire sounds like a valley girl that smokes a pack a day.

I don't really feel strongly about Blaire either way, but this is yet another example of MTF trans folks going out of their way to be a stereotypical woman doing all things stereotypical, because in order to break the evil gender norms we must perpetuate them.
I don't know how much you know about Blaire White but she isn't the type to try and break down gender norms. A large portion of her content is based around mocking people who do.

I agree about her voice though, that valley girl accent is totally an affectation and it's a really weird one because it makes her hard to listen to, even if you agree with what she says.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how much you know about Blaire White but she isn't the type to try and break down gender norms. A large portion of her content is based around mocking people who do.

I agree about her voice though, that valley girl accent is totally an affectation and it's a really weird one because it makes her hard to listen to, even if you agree with what she says.
That wasn't necessarily directed at White, it was more of a general statement.

What I was saying, is that while 99% of the snowflake "gender is a spectrum" crowd think they're being oh so progressive and destroying gender norms/roles, they actually end up enforcing them whether they realize it or not. I.e., a MTF trans person basically being a misogynistic caricature of a woman or saying "this man likes art instead of NASCAR so they must be trans uwu."

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't belive it! There is no evidence this actually happened. Given the "popularity" of yaniv I don't think he can make gross masturbation videos in secret. In my experience lewd acts of people like this isn't something you have to look for. It finds you no matter if you want it to or not. And there is nothing suggesting this actually happened, and isn't just something Mr. Blair White have made up

Lucuckzasander

5 IQ points with a certified degree in Autism
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Blaire talk about wanting to stop making videos about Yaniv to stop giving him attention? yet " she " just keeps making more and more content about him. its like blaires becoming an a-log over yaniv because of the attention " she " gets from talking about him.

however I personally wouldnt put this past yaniv though I need actual evidence.

Last edited:

The Last Stand

Mean letter game.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1045035
Fuck Blaire White. Seriously.

YouTubers who do this really piss me off. Don't stretch the content JUST to make 10 minutes. If you want to go over 10 minutes, make my viewing time worthwhile and go over by a few more minutes with decent content.
I believe Blaire White doesn't give a rat's ass about what (s)he's talking about and just uses Yaniv as low hanging fruit to make themselves feel better. Inflating this into 10 minutes for ad revenue while we have to hear a nasally voice just reinforces this point.

Tags
None