Blaire White alleges Yaniv is masturbating on camera in front of minors, moaning Blaire's name (12/10) -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
NOW THAT IS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT RIGHT THERE! Jonhnni boi got a litteral hate boner for Blaire White. I am sure that Yaniv is without a doubt one of the most degenerate scum on the face of the planet.
Nah, I would not say that, JY is just propped up by the Canadian legal system, if they were not, most of us probably would not know about them.

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
Nah, I would not say that, JY is just propped up by the Canadian legal system, if they were not, most of us probably would not know about them.
One I ain't mad, just a bit shocked of all things.

Two, that's a pretty big allegation there, Johnni boi is sick man but I don't think that Canada is propped him up from the start, more like Bill C-16 is protecting his ass.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
The video claims there is some sort of Skype group that Yaniv is part of where there are minors baiting him to do shit like this. I'm sure there is a video, but there also must be a reason for them to not show it. I guess because such minors are also engaging in certain behavior? If so, not only Yaniv would be in trouble, but also the adults possessing such videos.

Edit: Why do Yaniv and White both talk like gay men?
...because they are? heh.

Do they really think that sounds feminine? Did I just not meet women who talk like this yet?
There are women who speak like this. They're called airheads. No matter where, there will always be a group of women who speak with that annoying "omg, like, yeah!" tone.

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't belive it! There is no evidence this actually happened. Given the "popularity" of yaniv I don't think he can make gross masturbation videos in secret. In my experience lewd acts of people like this isn't something you have to look for. It finds you no matter if you want it to or not. And there is nothing suggesting this actually happened, and isn't just something Mr. Blair White have made up
If there's a group of people that will make the word pedophile mean absolutely nothing, it'll be YouTubers and Bloodsport spergs. Just gotta get used to none of these alleged pedophiles miraculously ever getting shit for it.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone extract the content from this shrill crossdresser's self-advertisement

She says that YouTuber “READY TO GLARE” reached out to White on Instagram where she mentioned how she got to know that a few teenagers are on a private Skype group chat with Yaniv.
According to those teenagers, Yaniv went on a video call with them and started pleasuring herself while moaning Blaire White’s name.

Thereafter, about two days later, White received a Snapchat from a 15-year old fan of hers alleging the same thing happened to her; Yaniv masturbated on video to her while moaning White’s name.
Blaire White unequivocably asked her fans, some of whom are teenagers, to stop honeypotting—trying to lure a person into saying or doing evil things —Jessica Yaniv.
She says she doesn’t want her supporters to risk their lives with a predator just to take revenge on Yaniv, who doxxed Blaire White previously.

Samoyed

lol im god
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For those who do not want to watch the video, here are the main points:

1) There are minors in a private group chat with Yaniv via Skype. A teen sent Blaire a video of Yaniv masturbating moaning her name. Blaire tries to transition this with 'honeypotting is bad'.
2) Yaniv recently went to court under a weapons charge in Blare's livestream (breaches of the firearms act). People at Yaniv's appearance described it as "one of the weirdest court appearances" ever. (Nothing from the recent court appearance is mentioned in the video besides this.)
3) Yaniv might faces 6 months in prison. We will figure out if Yaniv goes to prison in January.
4) Yaniv is "resetting her aims towards gynecologists" aka: trying to get the gynecologists to touch his pp.
5) Blaire doesn't want to talk about Yaniv but argues that because Onision got fucked Yaniv can get the same treatment too.

Tags
None