Blaire White alleges Yaniv is masturbating on camera in front of minors, moaning Blaire's name (12/10) -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
One I ain't mad, just a bit shocked of all things.

Two, that's a pretty big allegation there, Johnni boi is sick man but I don't think that Canada is propped him up from the start, more like Bill C-16 is protecting his ass.
Yeah, that's fair.

My point was, that if the human rights tribunal case did not happen, JY would be far less exposed.

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
No, she still talks like a fag. She even does that mouth/tongue pop you see on drag race sometimes.
She sounds and looks more like a drag queen or a gay man everyday... I remember stumbling upon her early videos from like 2015/2016, I might be delusional but I swear she looked and sounded more feminine back then. I can't put my finger on what it is, maybe it's her facial feminization surgery which is ironic considering the purpose of the surgery.

Smug Cat

Take the smugpill
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She sounds and looks more like a drag queen or a gay man everyday... I remember stumbling upon her early videos from like 2015/2016, I might be delusional but I swear she looked and sounded more feminine back then. I can't put my finger on what it is, maybe it's her facial feminization surgery which is ironic considering the purpose of the surgery.
He was less over-the-top in pretty much every way pre-FFS, which I think is the difference. If you saw him in profile before the surgery he actually had some strikingly male facial features, but he didn't have those giant fake claws, he didn't ape feminine mannerisms nearly as aggressively, and he generally acted like an actual person instead of an animated blow-up sex doll.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if I were talking to her over the phone if I think she was male or female?

I've always thought she sounded like a chick, now i'm questioning lol.
I wonder if it's a man perception vs women perception. I'm sure women pick up on this stuff much more than men, no offence. That's why a lot of men are always getting trick or treated by traps.
Personally, I think that's why Joey is dating Blair. If he is in fact straight, that relationship will run out once the money dries up or he starts to miss real pussy.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if it's a man perception vs women perception. I'm sure women pick up on this stuff much more than men, no offence. That's why a lot of men are always getting trick or treated by traps.
Personally, I think that's why Joey is dating Blair. If he is in fact straight, that relationship will run out once the money dries up or he starts to miss real pussy.
Dispite having been married for (many) years until just recently, Blair still sounds like a female to me when she talks. It must be something only a real woman can hear, because if I didn't know Blair was a trap, i'd be totally fooled.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Its canada so he will probably be made prime minister.
I don't get why people say shit like this. Trudeau only got elected because no one wanted Harper for another four years. This time around he almost lost to a Pro Con and is bad that BQ (Canada's best party) got more votes. Canada prefers strong leaders. At most a person like Yaniv could see is leadership of a community, until they found out what type of person he is, then he'd be removed.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, she still talks like a fag. She even does that mouth/tongue pop you see on drag race sometimes.
well I mean, that's still there, yes. I'm just saying from how I'm hearing it, the valley girl mannerisms overshadow it. In any case Blaire acts way more like a believable woman than "Jessica".

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
These dudes need to calm down and stop their slap fight.

Bloodsport spergs.
You shut the fuck up! The Kumite is real and Frank Dux is a Martial Arts LEGEND!!!

I don't get why people say shit like this. Trudeau only got elected because no one wanted Harper for another four years. This time around he almost lost to a Pro Con and is bad that BQ (Canada's best party) got more votes. Canada prefers strong leaders. At most a person like Yaniv could see is leadership of a community, until they found out what type of person he is, then he'd be removed.
Trudeau, the treasonous pedophile convicted of ethics violations is basically Yaniv in a thin-suit.

If Canada preferred strong leaders, we wouldn't have had Martin, Chretien, Campbell, Mulroney, Trudeau I, Diefenbaker, . . . .

Harper was the only strong leader we've had since Macdonald.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Trudeau, the treasonous pedophile convicted of ethics violations is basically Yaniv in a thin-suit.

If Canada preferred strong leaders, we wouldn't have had Martin, Chretien, Campbell, Mulroney, Trudeau I, Diefenbaker, . . . .

Harper was the only strong leader we've had since Macdonald.
Word to the wise, buddy. If you triple post here you're gonna have a bad time.

Tags
None