Blaire White alleges Yaniv is masturbating on camera in front of minors, moaning Blaire's name (12/10) -

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Trudeau, the treasonous pedophile convicted of ethics violations is basically Yaniv in a thin-suit.

If Canada preferred strong leaders, we wouldn't have had Martin, Chretien, Campbell, Mulroney, Trudeau I, Diefenbaker, . . . .

Harper was the only strong leader we've had since Macdonald.
A person who never looked into Canadian PM's? I wish I could say I'm shocked, but you triple posted.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trudeau, the treasonous pedophile convicted of ethics violations is basically Yaniv in a thin-suit.

If Canada preferred strong leaders, we wouldn't have had Martin, Chretien, Campbell, Mulroney, Trudeau I, Diefenbaker, . . . .

Harper was the only strong leader we've had since Macdonald.

I hope you are just shitposting, bro. Steven Harper was a fucking disgrace, and the farthest thing from a strong leader we've had since Diefenbaker. (Who wasn't just a weak leader but a fucking sellout gagging on American cock to boot.)

Trudeau Jr. may be a disappointment compared to his father, but I'd rather he be given a full mandate for another 10 years then see Harper in office again for a single fucking day.

Concerned Vagino-American

I worked the camera while Kasey raped Amberlynn.
kiwifarms.net
Blaire has been watching too much Orange is the New Black if she thinks JY would enjoy a women's prison. JY would get torn to shreds in a women's or men's prison. It's not all like this:

yanny boys wet dream.gif

Last edited:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blaire has been watching too much Orange is the New Black if she thinks JY would enjoy a women's prison. JY would get torn to shreds in a women's or men's prison.

She Who Must Be Silenced - aka Meghan Murphy - has an interesting video up with Heather Mason, a women's prison activist and former inmate who describes living conditions for women in Canada's prison/jail system and her own encounters with "skin beef" trans women prisoners. It's kind of slow at first, but by 8:44 it's rolling.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
She Who Must Be Silenced - aka Meghan Murphy - has an interesting video up with Heather Mason, a women's prison activist and former inmate who describes living conditions for women in Canada's prison/jail system and her own encounters with "skin beef" trans women prisoners. It's kind of slow at first, but by 8:44 it's rolling.

Thanks for that, excellent discussion.

Absolutely disgusting that the safety of women seems to be such a low priority. No wonder the likes of jonathan yaniv and his ilk behave the way they do, there's no deterrent.

I'm so relieved I don't live in Canada.

eta: articles I read the other day https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/v...errorizing-women-in-all-female-canadian-jails & the article mentioned by Heather Mason https://torontosun.com/news/national/hunter-trans-killers-baby-rapists-terrifying-female-inmates

“Women are being sacrificed on the altar of political correctness. We are being erased … everything we fought for is being taken away.”

Last edited:

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net

Meghan is such a calm, fairly easy going seeming person. The enormous amount of hate toward her is crazy to me.