Snowflake Blaire White / Robert Ryan White / Robbie Fagatron - Transgender token character in Maddox's cuck cabal

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Robb.jpg
Blaire White (deadname: Robert Ryan White), makes typical "trigger and/or own the libs"-type content for the Internet a la Milo Yiannopoulos or Hunter Avallone.

Despite describing herself merely as "center-right" (a), she has fairly controversial opinions that have had him under the limelight by conservative media outlets. Unfortunately, her catty, unprofessional behavior proves him to be just as bad as any other tranny on Tumblr.

Blaire maintains a professional and seemingly personal relationship with Maddox, a man who despite framing himself as an Internet tough guy who takes no names, sued a guy for stealing his ex-girlfriend and calling him a cuck. Here's a picture of them together that is not at a studio:

Screenshot_2018-10-21 Blaire White on Twitter(1).png

Here is her saying in response to this picture that she 'loves her friends' (a):

Screenshot_2018-10-21 Blaire White on Twitter(2).png

And here they are debating each other on whether or not it's possible to be authentic on YouTube, a question that is ironic for both of them to be debating (a):

After this debate (which was originally streamed, but was cut after people might've said mean things about him and his slut), the one and only Andy Warski came out and said that he was not impressed by either George or Blaire's displays (a):

She also did a stream on her (a):

Basically, Andy went full autist mode on Robbie. And surprisingly, he has good reason to.

Blaire acts incredibly fake. She practices a banter technique popularized by Maddox called "lyin' and implyin'", where instead of naming an individual, pinning an accusation on that individual, and backing up said accusation with evidence, she will purposely omit one or more parts of that process for the purpose of stirring up drama out of lies. Case in point, this video (a):

Despite the tea emoji in the corner, there is nothing of the sort. She claims a lot, but says no names. Purposefully omitting information from a story to stir shit without putting herself at risk.

She claims to be a triggering, free speech fairy princess but is still friends with Maddox. She's okay with being the token tranny until he needs to deposit pity points to get a hit of dopamine from her fans. She claims to be for modern conservatism, but now shits on those she was featured by like Steven Crowder. What could make this worse?

How about copyright infringement? Because she does that.

Blaire has this piece of merch up on his store (a):

Screenshot_2018-10-21 LOVE XANAX.png

That cute little heart drawing? With the rapper drug on it? That is a piece of clip art meant for PowerPoints being used on the merch of a so-called public figure (a):

Screenshot_2018-10-21 Pink Heart Clipart Png in pink heart clipart png collection - ClipartXtras.png

As it turns out, all public domain pictures can be used as clip art, but not all clip art is public domain. That means whatever she's doing with her stupid ass merchandise just might be illegal. And in the current year, you can't have a ripe cow without a few legal troubles within their thick fur, right?

I shall leave this long-awaited post off with this video of Blaire getting roasted and toasted by some faggot for wearing a Trump hat (an unmonetized re-upload provided by yours truly, because as much of a degenerate you may be, you don't deserve to spend a single dime on Blaire White) (a):

The rest of this post will be her social media accounts and the archives of former social media accounts. Have fun.

YouTube: https://youtube.com/BlaireWhiteX (a)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/msblairewhite (a)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msblairewhite (a)

Old Tumblr Numero Uno: https://web.archive.org/web/20110929105339/http://robbiefaggotron.tumblr.com/
Old Tumblr Numero Dos: http://itsrobbieduh-blog.tumblr.com/ (a)

Also, as a bonus, here's a series of pre-troon pictures plus a screenshot of her sucking off Jeffree Star, someone more popular than she is, through the Internet:

DDWS.png
Screenshot_2018-10-21 Sugar Spice Semen.png
BBBB.png
CCCC.png
DDDD.jpg
EEEE.jpg
FFF.jpg
blairee.jpg

"Boys can be divas too.."

Last edited:
A

AJ 447

kiwifarms.net
that would not be lost on the likes of Nicole Richie or Paris Hilton (whom he does indeed worship (a))
Why does this link to some random tumblr blog?
Robbie maintains a professional and seemingly personal relationship with Maddox
A person being friendly with a cow doesn't automatically make that person a cow.
He claims a lot, but says no names. Purposefully omitting information from a story to stir shit without putting herself at risk.
Okay, but you're also not providing anything to rebut what's said in the video.
That means whatever he's doing with his stupid ass merchandise just might be illegal.
So you don't know if it's illegal? And more importantly, who cares?

Also, can you please pick a pronoun, because the back and forth between he and she is annoying, and the overall effect is you just trying to force yourself to use male pronouns for the edge.

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
Say what you want about Blaire (I'll say it now, she's an utter fucking bore) but at least she's passable enough that if I walked by her in public I'd think she was a chick, unlike 90% of the trannies here who look like the end result of a blind, insane sculptor trying to carve the visage of a woman out of stone off description alone.

I also find it kinda funny how you alternate between He and She through the whole thing, like you cant make up your mind.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Calling Blaire he is a stretch, i mean c'mon she passes to the point people only know shes a trans cause she's a public figure. If you just saw her in the street would you honestly clock the fact she has a dick?

Not gonna lie, I used to enjoy Blaire's content when it was focused on politics (not keen on a lot of her current stuff but hey its a free country), but i'm not really seeing anything here that makes her cow-worthy so far. The trump hat controversy would be a better thing to focus on- like im surprised you didnt write more on it considering the consensus of many is it's fake af.

Also, she's done videos on her pre-transition pictures before including one with her fiance and she is open about the fact she used to be a cringy SJW. So those things, imo, don't really scream cow. She knows her past and thinks it's cringe. Need more than just "shes's friends with maddox" and "look they used to look like a fuckin troon lmao" for this to work.

MediocreMilt

There is always time to talk about our feelings.
kiwifarms.net
"Internet Famous" subforum doesn't require that the subjects be lolcows, just that they be cocksucking e-celeb whores. This seems fine.

Biggest problem tho is OP is such a stupid lazy garbage nigger he didn't even dox her birth name before making a thread.
There's also a distinct lack ofCrayzeehair in this thread...

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'troon' refers to transpeople who don't pass at all, right
why would you put a picture of the 'lolcow' looking very much like a woman up at the top of your thread if that's the angle you're going for
I wanted to make the thread more readable, but every picture of her pre-Blaire was fucking huge and would cover up the rest of the thread. I didn't realize the implication of using that picture and only thought "Hey, that looks alright". I replaced it with a thumbnail of her with her penis popping out of her dress.

Biggest problem tho is OP is such a stupid lazy garbage nigger he didn't even dox her birth name before making a thread.
Needs the deadname
Robbie Lacey is her deadname. I said she was formerly known as Robbie Lacey, had it in the title next to her new name, and provided an archive of her old Tumblr account that has Robbie Lacey on the right side as proof. I edited it so it would explicitly say that Robbie Lacey is her deadname, but I thought 'formerly known' would insinuate that it was her deadname.

Calling Blaire he is a stretch, i mean c'mon she passes to the point people only know shes a trans cause she's a public figure. If you just saw her in the street would you honestly clock the fact she has a dick?
Also, can you please pick a pronoun, because the back and forth between he and she is annoying, and the overall effect is you just trying to force yourself to use male pronouns for the edge.
I also find it kinda funny how you alternate between He and She through the whole thing, like you cant make up your mind.
I tried to go for that edgy "NOT A FEMLAE, JUSST A GUY IN A DRESS!!" angle, but it really didn't work out and was just a bad look at the end of the day. I cut out the middle man and went with she/her pronouns instead.

A person being friendly with a cow doesn't automatically make that person a cow.
I thought the irony of her trying to maintain an image of being pro-free speech and all that, yet being close friends and associates with this person was at least somewhat of an effective angle to take? Bleh.

Why does this link to some random tumblr blog?
If you looked in the notes, you were able to see Blaire's old Tumblr attached to it. You couldn't see those posts on that profile anymore, probably because she deleted them I guess? Not the best look either. I edited out mentions of those posts.

I thought catty, fake shit and drama made her enough of a cow, plus I saw she had a thread on /snow/, so I figured a thread attempt wouldn't be such a bad idea. If anything, put it in 'Internet Famous' or just lock it. This is only my second 'Proving Grounds' thread, so I still have a lot to learn. This was not a good post. Whoops!

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OP, at least post some actual trainwreck videos, here's Blaire's "debate" on the Dave Rubin Show with Candace "RedPillBlack" Owens, in which the infamous "KIWI FARMS IS DEEP WEB" statement was 1st uttered on air.

Here's the video of the whole thing:

Here is a highlight video of Rubin getting overwhelmed by their collective craziness that I found amusing.

I think if there's a potentially funny angle to Blaire, it's probably the attention whoring, they seem very, very intent on being the story in any way possible, and it can result in something funny.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Robbie Lacey is her deadname. I said she was formerly known as Robbie Lacey, had it in the title next to her new name, and provided an archive of her old Tumblr account that has Robbie Lacey on the right side as proof. I edited it so it would explicitly say that Robbie Lacey is her deadname, but I thought 'formerly known' would insinuate that it was her deadname.
California Superior Court records say her birth name is Robert Ryan White born on 09/14/93 and successfully petitioned for her name and gender change in Chico Civil on 11/16/2015 but I guess if you saw otherwise on tumblr I must be the nigger.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino