Snowflake Blaire White / Robert Ryan White / Robbie Fagatron - Transgender token character in Maddox's cuck cabal

KiwiBeanie

Long Bent Nose Bird
kiwifarms.net
BAHAHA... ho ho... oh man, I can't wait until we get the True and Honest story behind this Tweet:
View attachment 1002690
Blaire must really hate Jehovah's Witness. Imagine her answering the door in that Halloween costume.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

What do you think I'm wearing, stud?
kiwifarms.net
BAHAHA... ho ho... oh man, I can't wait until we get the True and Honest story behind this Tweet:
View attachment 1002690
Well, this sort of thing tend to happen when your "career" is e-begging from internet autists.

MsStevieMarie

Foxtrot Alfa Golf
kiwifarms.net
anyone else notice how blaire always does this thing where she attempts to shake her cement filled bolted on tits? like it's either a tick or she's doing it on purpose to look enticing.
there's no jiggle blaire. stop it.
Man, what happened to boob implants? I remember the wrestler Daffney being able to fool people with hers that sat and moved more realistically.

2Fswfbq.gif

• Informative
Reactions: AprilRains

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
I am not gonna watch this:

Watching Vausch make fun of a detransitioner whose SRS left them with a narrow neovag was bad enough ("Damn, they left you tight huh? Actually, it's not a meme. Transwomen after the surgery are, like, supertight. You have to stretch out for a while."). So was having to listen to his story about how he lusted after an M2F who was a fellow student. He is clearly obsessed with tranwomen that step out of line.

what an unrepentant piece of shit
Yeah, how "unrepentant" to point out that biological men can't menstruate.

VauschIsAnIdiot.jpg

• Horrifying
Reactions: ATaxingWoman

Nocturna

kiwifarms.net
Man, what happened to boob implants? I remember the wrestler Daffney being able to fool people with hers that sat and moved more realistically.

View attachment 1005628
Well for starters, Daffney is a woman and women are predisoposed to have fat on their chest. So if they get breast implants, unless they get cheap stiff ones, it'll look fine. Blaire is a skinny man, there's no fat to work with so that's why they look like literal bolt-ons.

Ndnd

Would you like some human with your salt?
kiwifarms.net
Well for starters, Daffney is a woman and women are predisoposed to have fat on their chest. So if they get breast implants, unless they get cheap stiff ones, it'll look fine. Blaire is a skinny man, there's no fat to work with so that's why they look like literal bolt-ons.
Blaire’s bolt-ons remind me of female nudes in early renaissance art. Early renaissance artists weren’t allowed to have women pose in their life drawing classes. Women were considered to be “lesser men”, so artists would draw a male form without a penis and add what they imagined breasts to look like.

Which is how you end up with stuff like this:

AAA56875-D6B9-44B3-B738-23E3F68A7539.jpeg

It’s sad to see that it’s been 500+ years since the Renaissance, and troons still don’t have the slightest clue about actual female anatomy.

Last edited:

MsStevieMarie

Foxtrot Alfa Golf
kiwifarms.net
Funny thing is Daffney used to be as flat as Blaire back in the day. Really shows how different male and female bodies are. Almost like trans women are just that and not troo whammenz.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino