Snowflake Blaire White / Robert Ryan White / Robbie Fagatron - Transgender token character in Maddox's cuck cabal

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Girl with a fake name

kiwifarms.net
Here is the video where they talk about Blaire. Kind of surprising, because I think I recall Blaire saying nice things about Hunter Avallone. Apparently Hunter has shifted to the left and shits on conservatives now.

Edit: Hunter says he’s done “research” on Blaire, I suspect he read this thread lol
Yeah I was surprised how left wing he came off. I remember when he was doing livestream with No Bullshit
Prince of queens made multiple video responses to Magdalene

It's so strange that Prince of Queens and Magdalene died both in the same year. Didn't they have a kinda feud with each other?

• Agree
Reactions: Nykysnottrans

Nocturna

kiwifarms.net
The self-awareness that he's a biological man makes Bob the Fag even worse. He knows his sissy fetish fantasy is a delusion, and that he is not/will never be a woman, but chooses to live the lie and ruin his life anyway.

Contrast the average tumblr tard he a-logs, who unlike him doesn't know any better. It's like a normal IQ man who intentionally shits on the floor mocking downs syndrome people for doing the same on accident.

I sense a deep self hatred and possible death drive in Robert, even more than for a regular tranny. Why else would he knowingly humiliate himself for an audience of right wingers who justifiably hate him?
Though you said it in a more aggressive way, you are 100% correct here. People love to go "Oh but Blaire is the "true transsexual" because he acknowledges that he's a male and will always be one" but it's like... It doesn't mean shit because even if he does say this, he's still playing into the delusion of thinking he's a woman otherwise he'd have no problem being called a man.

The thing with Blaire is that he thinks that if he calls out geniunely creepy autogynephilc trans-identified men, it'll make people think that he himself is an actual "transsexual" because he doesn't harass women like these aggressive TRAs (whom consist of predominantly AGPs). But people are forgetting that Blaire is an HSTS or put simply, a gay man. Gay men typically are not a threat to women. They aren't trying to have sex with women which plays a big role in why it's easy for guys like Blaire to be critical of AGPs like Riley Dennis or Yaniv for example.

But for gay guys (and possibly lesbians), we can see right through Blaire's agenda and that's why at least for gay gender crtitical men, they can easily call out Blaire or at the very least, not buy into his delusion and see him for what he truly is.

About the deep hatred, there is definitely some self-loathing that you know for sure is there. The dude had next to no relationship with his father & grandfather when he came out as gay and his sense of fashion at the time probably didn't make it better neither. And then he gets cut off from his external family only having his mom and I beleive one of his aunts who still care about him. And then he had a pretty rough dating life as well as he was finding it very hard to find men to date due to his femininity. I think it's pretty clear that Blaire was so desperate to find acceptance, support, and idolization after being deprived of it. So he relishes in his newfound persona of delusion because of the attention he gets from chasers.
Prince of queens made multiple video responses to Magdalene
Oh shit I forgot about Prince of Queens' video. Yeah okay fine, one person made a video against her however that video was petty. I remember that video in question he referenced and being confused how Mag could be turned away from a barbershop because she's awoman but I dunno. Maybe it did happen, maybe it didn't. Yeah there is the equality act but some people don't know exterior laws and you see this sometimes when some places get sued for something that was written into law that they may not have known about or overlooked.

That being said, Prince's video was a waste because he didn't actually criticize anything she was saying in the main subject of the video about why the dude in it was being delusional in thinking that because he failed at masculinity, that made him a woman. This is what I'm talking about. Unless I'm forgeting a video, I have never seen a video response actually trying to argue against points made in Mag's videos. In fact even Mag herself did a video addressing certain talking points and myths that get thrown at feminists whom are against trans ideology by responding to Yorick a "trans-man" or should I say, Ex-trans-man since she actually detransitioned sometimes last year in 2019 and since regrets it.

Magdalen's Response video towards Yorick addressing the myths and talking points often thrown at women against trans ideology

Yorick's video aobut how she regrets transitioning that was posted earlier this year makring her return to YouTube. For context, she disappeared off of YouTube towards the middle-end of 2017 and then resurfaced this year).

Last edited by a moderator:

Papafrankufan

kiwifarms.net
Though you said it in a more aggressive way, you are 100% correct here. People love to go "Oh but Blaire is the "true transsexual" because he acknowledges that he's a male and will always be one" but it's like... It doesn't mean shit because even if he does say this, he's still playing into the delusion of thinking he's a woman otherwise he'd have no problem being called a man.

The thing with Blaire is that he thinks that if he calls out geniunely creepy autogynephilc trans-identified men, it'll make people think that he himself is an actual "transsexual" because he doesn't harass women like these aggressive TRAs (whom consist of predominantly AGPs). But people are forgetting that Blaire is an HSTS or put simply, a gay man. Gay men typically are not a threat to women. They aren't trying to have sex with women which plays a big role in why it's easy for guys like Blaire to be critical of AGPs like Riley Dennis or Yaniv for example.

But for gay guys (and possibly lesbians), we can see right through Blaire's agenda and that's why at least for gay gender crtitical men, they can easily call out Blaire or at the very least, not buy into his delusion and see him for what he truly is.

About the deep hatred, there is definitely some self-loathing that you know for sure is there. The dude had next to no relationship with his father & grandfather when he came out as gay and his sense of fashion at the time probably didn't make it better neither. And then he gets cut off from his external family only having his mom and I beleive one of his aunts who still care about him. And then he had a pretty rough dating life as well as he was finding it very hard to find men to date due to his femininity. I think it's pretty clear that Blaire was so desperate to find acceptance, support, and idolization after being deprived of it. So he relishes in his newfound persona of delusion because of the attention he gets from chasers.
Wait your a gay guy?

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what this thread needs? Another humorless wall of text to remind us that Blaire White is, in fact, not a woman but a MAN named Robbie. He would have gotten away with it too, if not for you meddling Kiwis! I would fucking pay to see Cathy Brennan call him a MAN to his MAN FACE.

Girl with a fake name

kiwifarms.net
You know what this thread needs? Another humorless wall of text to remind us that Blaire White is, in fact, not a woman but a MAN named Robbie. He would have gotten away with it too, if not for you meddling Kiwis! I would fucking pay to see Cathy Brennan call him a MAN to his MAN FACE.
I can't stand Cathy Brennan and even I wanna see that.

Nocturna

kiwifarms.net
After seeing Cathy's debate with that trans-identified man that I linked earlier, I think that's the closest you'd see her calling him a man "to his face" since I think she lives in Canada lol. But yes I would love to see a debate between the two though something tells me that Blaire wouldn't be up for it because he doesn't want to be referred to as a man and he may end up having a headspace moment like that one "non-binary genderfluid" guy in that Vice video that Blaire was featured in who had to have a moment when Blaire told him that he wasn't trans lol.

All I'm saying is that if Blaire really wants to prove that he's not some spineless coward who is too scared to talk about the hard truth, he should actually start talking about them. But he won't so yeah.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After seeing Cathy's debate with that trans-identified man that I linked earlier, I think that's the closest you'd see her calling him a man "to his face" since I think she lives in Canada lol. But yes I would love to see a debate between the two though something tells me that Blaire wouldn't be up for it because he doesn't want to be referred to as a man and he may end up having a headspace moment like that one "non-binary genderfluid" guy in that Vice video that Blaire was featured in who had to have a moment when Blaire told him that he wasn't trans lol.

All I'm saying is that if Blaire really wants to prove that he's not some spineless coward who is too scared to talk about the hard truth, he should actually start talking about them. But he won't so yeah.
whooooosh

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
He domestically abused her, it made her feel like a real woman and thought it would be even hotter if they were actually married. Maybe they can even get one of those fake babies that Joey can beat Blaire with.

But yes, congrats to them and all that.

ETA: although, it could be something to do with Jaclyn Glenn's upcoming wedding.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
He domestically abused her, it made her feel like a real woman and thought it would be even hotter if they were actually married. Maybe they can even get one of those fake babies that Joey can beat Blaire with.

But yes, congrats to them and all that.

ETA: although, it could be something to do with Jaclyn Glenn's upcoming wedding.
There are couples who married despite their past experiences and they end up being happy. They're going to therapy so, they could have a chance. I hope they honestly do.

And lol at everybody getting married but June.

The Pink Panther

Get Sneed's Feed, Then You Get The Seed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Hunter has shifted to the left and shits on conservatives now.
Hunter made this video about eugenics.

People hated on it. So in response, he made these videos "btfo'ing /pol/tards and 'conservatives'":

Hunter did not "shift left". He was always one of that centrist-libertarian sort of guys. He was never really "right-wing" in any of his vids.

MsStevieMarie

Best in the world at what I do. (Nothing)
kiwifarms.net
Cathy Brennan is absolutely crazy.

I don’t think Blaire is afraid to talk to TERFs. She talked to Ben Shapiro, who has been known to absolutely destroy trannies with Facts and Logic. I just think she doesn’t care about TERFs that much. AGPs such as ContraPoints tend to be the ones who froth at the mouth about the Terves. In fact, scientists have discovered a direct correlation between people who tweet “Kill TERFs” and people who jerk off in their mom’s panties.
I watched their "debate." Shapiro basically pussed out and the whole thing ended after 10 minutes. Guy gave me the impression of being somehow who talks a big game but then folds when confronted.

There were more than one, iicr. Another featured Shoe and her trans friend. Or it's the same video.

It's not just Blaire. Blaire has some moments of autism, but she's still approachable and open to speak to people she disagrees with. Jeff has gone completely autistic and spergy since the kraut debacle. Considering Blaire holds some right wing opinions (or so she claims) I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff developed a sudden allergy to her and is denying any former trace of friendship just like he claims he never even spoke to Sargon. I don't know why he doesn't have a thread here.
Did he now? Then I'd REALLY like to see him explain this.

Another tuber he used to hang out with by the name of Liz Reptile said that after that whole Kraut incident he blocked her on Twitter for no reason other than she was also involved.

• Informative
Reactions: Dean Pentel

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
We all laughed at Riley Dennis but as insufferable as he is, he at least didn't botch his body up
Actually, Riley Dennis has had FFS and has grown moobs from the HRT. Not big jugs but still, moobs look weird as hell on such a slender skinny nerd. He's also going to have a creepy babyface out of proportion and development with the rest of his aging body.

it's because they're afraid they'll lose the debate and I can't say I disagree with her.
I do in fact believe that Blaire is too afraid to have a debate/discussion with "Terfs".
Well, today is your lucky day Nocturna, Blaire has finally put out a call for TERFs to debate her:

If you know any TERFs who are up to the challenge by all means pass along this invitation to them. I got my popcorn ready.

Oh fuck, I just noticed the video has been privated. Anyway, Blaire really did put out a call for TERFs to get in touch for a Livestream debate.

Yorick's video aobut how she regrets transitioning that was posted earlier this year makring her return to YouTube. For context, she disappeared off of YouTube towards the middle-end of 2017 and then resurfaced this year).
Yeah, that "Watson" person is definitely Yorick, LMAO. Others noticed it too, they are in the comments calling her out for not disclosing her trans-identity as Yorick since those old Yorick videos are still mirrored on Youtube:

Yorick is that you

After seeing Cathy's debate with that trans-identified man that I linked earlier, I think that's the closest you'd see her calling him a man "to his face" since I think she lives in Canada lol.
Cathy Brennan lives in the State of Maryland where she works as an attorney, same state as Nyk, Julia Beck, Kalvin Garrah, Miss London, Steve Shives, they are all in Maryland.

Nocturna

kiwifarms.net
Actually, Riley Dennis has had FFS and has grown moobs from the HRT. Not big jugs but still, moobs look weird as hell on such a slender skinny nerd. He's also going to have a creepy babyface out of proportion and development with the rest of his aging body.

Well, today is your lucky day Nocturna, Blaire has finally put out a call for TERFs to debate her:

If you know any TERFs who are up to the challenge by all means pass along this invitation to them. I got my popcorn ready.

Oh fuck, I just noticed the video has been privated. Anyway, Blaire really did put out a call for TERFs to get in touch for a Livestream debate.

Yeah, that "Watson" person is definitely Yorick, LMAO. Others noticed it too, they are in the comments calling her out for not disclosing her trans-identity as Yorick since those old Yorick videos are still mirrored on Youtube:

Cathy Brennan lives in the State of Maryland where she works as an attorney, same state as Nyk, Julia Beck, Kalvin Garrah, Miss London, Steve Shives, they are all in Maryland.
> Actually, Riley Dennis has had FFS and has grown moobs from the HRT. Not big jugs but still, moobs look weird as hell on such a slender skinny nerd. He's also going to have a creepy babyface out of proportion and development with the rest of his aging body.

Oh right yes, the FFS, forgot about that since he still looks the same lol What did he even have done? When he made his return to YouTube, he was just doing the same thing that Blaire does via use ring lights and doing the blast lighting effect. and wearing winged eyeliner which he didn't do in his previous videos. Oh I didn't know about the moobs... I take that back, he'e's probably gonna look not so good as he ages as well...

> Well, today is your lucky day Nocturna, Blaire has finally put out a call for TERFs to debate her:

I didn't know this but interesting even though he privated it... Though just watch, if Blaire just picks a person who comes off as a crazy and/or man-hater just to make himself look better in comparison as well for the clicks , I won't be surprised. I recently learned that Magdalen Berns actually made an offer to debate Blaire to which Blaire turned down. Now Blaire's reasoning for it was because he thought it wouldn't be good to debate against someone with Brain cancer but I think that's bull. I think deep down Blaire knew that Mag would be a tough opponent to debate because she knows her shit and actuallly is a lot more likable than someone like Leah Tverly. So I have my suspicions about this offer.

Obviously I would've suggested Magdalen Berns as she would've been the best choice to do this debate but unfortunately she's no longer here. So I think my second choice would be Cathy Brennan. Regardless of her past, I noticed that she tends to stick on subject and not let herself be railroaded going off that last debate she did with that other trans-identified man and in the end, the conversation was civil and wasn't really a shitshow so I think the same could be had here.

> Yeah, that "Watson" person is definitely Yorick, LMAO. Others noticed it too, they are in the comments calling her out for not disclosing her trans-identity as Yorick since those old Yorick videos are still mirrored on Youtube:

Can't say I'm surprised. She was becoming pretty popular before she disappeared and how ironic that he disappeared soon after Mag's video response on her.

> Cathy Brennan lives in the State of Maryland where she works as an attorney, same state as Nyk, Julia Beck, Kalvin Garrah, Miss London, Steve Shives, they are all in Maryland.

Ah okay, she lives in the states. I thought she lived in Canada lol.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Obviously I would've suggested Magdalen Berns as she would've been the best choice to do this debate but unfortunately she's no longer here. So I think my second choice would be Cathy Brennan.
Yeah, I totally second this. I too would like to see Cathy Brennan debate Blaire. That would be a great debate for sure. I know TERFs frequent this forum so maybe one of them can extend Blaire's invitation to Cathy Brennan.

• Agree
Reactions: Nocturna and soryu

Nocturna

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I totally second this. I too would like to see Cathy Brennan debate Blaire. That would be a great debate for sure. I know TERFs frequent this forum so maybe one of them can extend Blaire's invitation to Cathy Brennan.
Agreed. Just please anyone but Leah Tverly and the other ones like her who come off as extreme.

• Agree
Reactions: Nykysnottrans

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What would they even debate? Blaire is opposed to shit like trooning out kids, the cotton ceiling, self-ID, etc.

I feel like it would less of a “debate” and more of “agree on most things, then scold Blaire for being a tranny.” Of course I would still watch it, but I would rather watch a TERF debate a crazier troon. There’s no shortage of them, though they are less likely to agree to a debate because they really are cowards who can’t handle opposing views.

Reactions: YoungHustle