Snowflake Blaire White / Robert Ryan White / Robbie Fagatron - Transgender token character in Maddox's cuck cabal

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say Dimetrodon's main point is that the differences are on average, not absolute.
Masculine = hobbies more common for males.
Feminine = hobbies more common for females.
So if out of a sample of 10 million kids, 4 million girls like dolls and only 1 million boys do, dolls are feminine. It is not prescriptive, it is descriptive.
As I've said before, you're not thinking of other things like socialization and I mean deacdes worth of socialization at that. For example in 1989 at
École Polytechnique in Montreal, there was an incident where a university professor separated the men and women into separate sexed groups, told the male students to leave and shouted at the women claiming that he hated feminist and blamed these women for taking up space in "traditionally male" occupation of engineering (and then shot at them, killing 14 of them). The thing I'm trying to point out here is of a gender norm being disrupted all because some women actually wanted to get into engineering and went against what society expects women to be interested in.

And aside from a more extreme example like that, take every day life back in the old times. How if a little girl wanted to do something that wasn't perceived as feminine, she would get reprimanded by her parents and peers and thus, it intruded her young mind that breaking a gender norm (I.E: having an interest that girls are not supposed to be interested in) will be seen as a problem. And in the time, other young girls could see these examples and not even entertain breaking set gender roles because they feel it will cause aienation among themselves (again, I'm speaking of young children here) and again, vice versa with little boys.And vice versa with little boys interested in non-masculine things. Again, i'm talking about life pre-1970s. I'm talking about Western culture.

And that's the key word, "culture". And as we've seen culture which is socially constructed has changed in the last centuriy. That's why in my other comment, I mentioned "Says who?" Who decides what interests men and women are supposed to be in? The answer? Other men and women (via society which is why it's a "social construct").

As I have mentioned twice previously, it is impossible to tell the sex of an individual via brain MRI with current medical science, and troons are opposed to any further research of this because it would out many of them as “cis.”
I know that "troons" are opposed from deeper analysis only I wouldn't say "many", I'd say ALL. Because like I said, thinking critically about it, the whole trans ideology is super reliant on socially constructed gender norms and without them, the ideology falls apart.

you can guess with 70-80 % accuracy. neuroscientists have given each other brain scans with the sex redacted in studies to test it out, and while it isn't accurate enough to be diagnostic of anything, it is significantly better than chance. There are female typical and male typical brain features. There are female and male typical distributions of all kinds of things, like the length of each digit on a hand, it doesn't mean a lot though. There are lots of anatomical presentations that are unusual but also totally harmless.

the biggest flaw in the brain scans of troons study is that they didn't control for homosexuality. Homosexuals have already been found to have brains that are more typical of the opposite sex on average. That is a huge problem since they have record of a bunch of people whose brains could be said to be in the "wrong" body, but they aren't transgender. The subjects also took hormones and lived in their desired sex for a long time, both of those things change your brain.
I don't disagree with the notion that they don't take into acocunt homosexuality but it got corrupted because these "Troon" brain scans are odne after the fact of the individual spending a good amount of time on drugs (the hormones) which in fact do alter the brain but they tried to pass it off as "Trans brain" when it wasn't and I especially find it funny how they never really use a before and after pic of said brain because I am more than sure that if you showed the brain before the drugs, it wouldn't look like that at all and in fact, would be another thing that destroys trans ideology.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
I think you need to understand that Blaire believe there's an underlying reason why transsexuals exist and that there's an medical explanation for it by its own - so from Blaire's perspective, if they could just properly diagnose that it would be no problems with kids transitioning since they're "real trans" anyway and would end up doing it no matter what. That "trans" is likely just symptom of underlying issues (ie OCD, autism, fetishism) isn't something that she likes to acknowledge in her case as it would mean that transitioning wasn't the only way she could go - likely Emmy falls into the HSTS category like Blaire, hence why she sympatizes with her.
“Real Trans vs Fake Trans” is a cope that doesn’t make sense once you pick it apart. Bob the Fag has backed himself into a corner: He wants to be the “reasonable” right wing tranny so he has to oppose trans kids for optics. But if there are legit trannies, and transitioning should be accepted as a treatment for dysphoria (like Bob believes), then there must be trans kids out there and they must be validated.

You can’t have your girldick and eat it too, Robert!

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some crazy SJWs started sending death threats to Blaire’s followers apparently, so she deleted Twitter and Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MsStevieMarie

ChloeTheMalingerer

Severe doxxxing victim
kiwifarms.net
“Real Trans vs Fake Trans” is a cope that doesn’t make sense once you pick it apart. Bob the Fag has backed himself into a corner: He wants to be the “reasonable” right wing tranny so he has to oppose trans kids for optics. But if there are legit trannies, and transitioning should be accepted as a treatment for dysphoria (like Bob believes), then there must be trans kids out there and they must be validated.

You can’t have your girldick and eat it too, Robert!
Her position is that while transitioning early might help kids with dysphoria, it's better to be safe than sorry and wait until they have a certain level of maturity before going ahead. She's also against hormone blockers as they may affect people's ability to have children.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update on the social media situation.

With how easy it is to fake tweets, I'm not surprised it was fake. There's a lot of things to hate Blaire for but he's not a racist, at least that we know of because really, Who really knows? That said, he's given no reason to believe that he is and this will pass until Blaire fucks up again like the Tehmimi situation because don't worry, he will.

Corgo

Lolcow herding doggo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know it has to be troons behind this, because Blaire is the most inoffensive “conservative” YouTuber out there. Only troons would go through this much trouble to try to deplatform her.

I mean, they literally couldn’t find anything bad enough to get her canceled, so they had to just make it up lol.

It’s because they are too afraid of getting their fee fees hurt to confront actual white nationalists, Terves, etc. so Blaire and her audience of mostly teenagers is their go-to punching bag.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know it has to be troons behind this, because Blaire is the most inoffensive “conservative” YouTuber out there. Only troons would go through this much trouble to try to deplatform her.

I mean, they literally couldn’t find anything bad enough to get her canceled, so they had to just make it up lol.

It’s because they are too afraid of getting their fee fees hurt to confront actual white nationalists, Terves, etc. so Blaire and her audience of mostly teenagers is their go-to punching bag.
That's because other troons cannot "de-platform" or "cancel" him because they're both one cut of the same ideology. Delusional men playing dress up and the only way to "school" Blaire is having to face reality. This is why the only type of person who could ever truly have an impact on Blaire's impressionable audience is a "Terf" . Like I said before, this could've easily happened if Blaire actually debated Magdalen Berns and because Magdalen was not a crazy, raving femininst stereotype, she would've been able to expose Blaire's audience to other concepts of thought that destroy Trans ideology or at the very least, plant seeds to get people to start thinking critically about it.

So I think it's really a waste of time for these troons to be going after Blaire because the only thing they could get on him is something that would end up discrediting themselves.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plot twist, @Nocturna was the mastermind behind this dastardly deed, as revenge for backing out of the Magdalen debate.
Lol Nah. I did want to see the debate at the time because it would've been intriguing to see how he would do against someone who was not like Contrapoints or Onision but fake tweeting something like that when he hasn't showcased any racist sensibilities would be stupid lol. It's pretty clear that it was done by a Peaches fan.

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
Her position is that while transitioning early might help kids with dysphoria, it's better to be safe than sorry and wait until they have a certain level of maturity before going ahead. She's also against hormone blockers as they may affect people's ability to have children.
Good to know. I was worried she was falling in with that whole trans kids crowd.

With how easy it is to fake tweets, I'm not surprised it was fake. There's a lot of things to hate Blaire for but he's not a racist, at least that we know of because really, Who really knows? That said, he's given no reason to believe that he is and this will pass until Blaire fucks up again like the Tehmimi situation because don't worry, he will.
I remember a live stream she did where she mentioned she tries not to use that word anymore because she used to do so casually in ironic way as people tend to do but then accidentally did so to a black man while she was drunk. He said something to her, she replied nigga in a dismissive way as to mean whatever, the guy got pissed and Joey had to talk him down. I doubt she'd be that careless again.

Soggy Towel

inch resting
kiwifarms.net
That's because other troons cannot "de-platform" or "cancel" him because they're both one cut of the same ideology. Delusional men playing dress up and the only way to "school" Blaire is having to face reality. This is why the only type of person who could ever truly have an impact on Blaire's impressionable audience is a "Terf" . Like I said before, this could've easily happened if Blaire actually debated Magdalen Berns and because Magdalen was not a crazy, raving femininst stereotype, she would've been able to expose Blaire's audience to other concepts of thought that destroy Trans ideology or at the very least, plant seeds to get people to start thinking critically about it.

So I think it's really a waste of time for these troons to be going after Blaire because the only thing they could get on him is something that would end up discrediting themselves.
you’re overthinking this situation. sjws didnt make this up to try to cancel blaire, a jojo siwa “fan account” uploaded the fake video but its very obviously a troll as a lot of their older tweets were like “i hate r.etards/fags/trannies” and spewing every slur under the sun while denouncing blaire for saying the n word in dms. Only people who didnt take 2 extra seconds to look at the account posting the dms actually believe its real.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you’re overthinking this situation. sjws didnt make this up to try to cancel blaire, a jojo siwa “fan account” uploaded the fake video but its very obviously a troll as a lot of their older tweets were like “i hate r.etards/fags/trannies” and spewing every slur under the sun while denouncing blaire for saying the n word in dms. Only people who didnt take 2 extra seconds to look at the account posting the dms actually believe its real.
I was more-so speaking in general like how back then, Kat Blaque tried to "cancel" him once which didn't work. Like I said, I already suspected the tweet was fake because I dunno, it just didn't sound like something Blaire would say. Don't get me wrong, Blaire's a liar but he's not a racist liar lol.

I remember a live stream she did where she mentioned she tries not to use that word anymore because she used to do so casually in ironic way as people tend to do but then accidentally did so to a black man while she was drunk. He said something to her, she replied nigga in a dismissive way as to mean whatever, the guy got pissed and Joey had to talk him down. I doubt she'd be that careless again.
Right yeah, an experience like that would make you think twice.

Reactions: MsStevieMarie