Snowflake Blaire White / Robert Ryan White / Robbie Fagatron - Transgender token character in Maddox's cuck cabal

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FTFY.

Between Onision and Yaniv making front page flashing people their goods, I think it's Blair's time to shine
Eh I don't think he'll resort to that until his YouTube starts decreasing in views and his patrons start pulling out when they realize they can be spending their money on other things. I can't see him doing anything else like professional writing because his researching is shit. and most "Trans" end up in sex work of some kind a lot of the time if they don't have any other skills. And I don't see Blaire wanting to return back to the customer service/retail industry.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blaire called Kat Braque his opposite and Nyk a BRONY QUEEN in his video he posted yesterday.
I really don't want to watch the video to hear Blaire's shrill voice but think you can break down the gist of the video? How is Kat Blaque his opposite? And I don't get the brony thing, Contra is a lot of things but I never pegged him as someone who was in MLP but to be fair, I don't look at his Twitter so I could be wrong lol.

NoSleep

Fresh out of fucks forever.
kiwifarms.net
I really don't want to watch the video to hear Blaire's shrill voice but think you can break down the gist of the video? How is Kat Blaque his opposite? And I don't get the brony thing, Contra is a lot of things but I never pegged him as someone who was in MLP but to be fair, I don't look at his Twitter so I could be wrong lol.
The video was, Blaire took a vacation up to Northern California with Joey and their friends. Blaire was in a bikini this whole video and the video primarily took place with him in a hot tub, you know what he’s trying to do. He talked about all the famous trans people he has interacted with and how he feels about them. He called Kat his opposite because he thinks Kat is the exact opposite of him in every way, which we all know is not true, they are more similar than not. He called Nyk a BRONY Queen because of Nyk’s latest video where he was dressed to what looked similar to a furry, but Blaire might also be saying that because a couple years ago Nyk posted a video where he said something along the lines of that he will stand up for the bronies when they are in need and people are bullying them and then he photoshzipped his face onto a brony’s body.

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
The video was, Blaire took a vacation up to Northern California with Joey and their friends. Blaire was in a bikini this whole video and the video primarily took place with him in a hot tub, you know what he’s trying to do. He talked about all the famous trans people he has interacted with and how he feels about them. He called Kat his opposite because he thinks Kat is the exact opposite of him in every way, which we all know is not true, they are more similar than not. He called Nyk a BRONY Queen because of Nyk’s latest video where he was dressed to what looked similar to a furry, but Blaire might also be saying that because a couple years ago Nyk posted a video where he said something along the lines of that he will stand up for the bronies when they are in need and people are bullying them and then he photoshzipped his face onto a brony’s body.
Contra finally managed to get under Blaire's skin which is saying something considering how tightly it's stretched across her face. Kudos Contra.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the sum up. Yeah the fact that Blaire thinks he's not like Kat is funny. Kat may be more aggravatingly pushy but the fact that both these men do have a tendency to cover up their tracks and both are still delusional thinking they are women well, Blaire protests too much lol. As for Contra, ah okay the whole furry thing.

Contra finally managed to get under Blaire's skin which is saying something considering how tightly it's stretched across her face. Kudos Contra.
How so? Was it when he said that Blaire actually didn't care about the cause but was more focused on the pay check he'd be getting for exploiting the JY situation?

Reactions: SPX5kzy

ChloeTheMalingerer

Severe doxxxing victim
kiwifarms.net
Eh I don't think he'll resort to that until his YouTube starts decreasing in views and his patrons start pulling out when they realize they can be spending their money on other things. I can't see him doing anything else like professional writing because his researching is shit. and most "Trans" end up in sex work of some kind a lot of the time if they don't have any other skills. And I don't see Blaire wanting to return back to the customer service/retail industry.
Nah, she'll probably end up being an IG influencer
Thanks for the sum up. Yeah the fact that Blaire thinks he's not like Kat is funny. Kat may be more aggravatingly pushy but the fact that both these men do have a tendency to cover up their tracks and both are still delusional thinking they are women well, Blaire protests too much lol. As for Contra, ah okay the whole furry thing.

How so? Was it when he said that Blaire actually didn't care about the cause but was more focused on the pay check he'd be getting for exploiting the JY situation?
She didn't actually "call" them that, she put that as a label while playing their clips as a joke, don't read too much into it.

She defended the livestream with Yaniv by saying that it lead to thousands of dollars being raised for the businesses damaged by Yaniv's lawsuits, and Yaniv's arrest for weapon charges, then she went on to say that the reason she likes to expose predators is that she didn't see any justice when she was raped as a teen.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, she'll probably end up being an IG influencer

She didn't actually "call" them that, she put that as a label while playing their clips as a joke, don't read too much into it.

She defended the livestream with Yaniv by saying that it lead to thousands of dollars being raised for the businesses damaged by Yaniv's lawsuits, and Yaniv's arrest for weapon charges, then she went on to say that the reason she likes to expose predators is that she didn't see any justice when she was raped as a teen.
Blaire was not raped, i know he's lying about that and the whole JY thing wouldn't have gotten as far as it did had people actually listened to fucking Gallus Mag who was the main person who cracked the story as well as the other women who were raising awareness of him prior but yet as soon as a man spoke up on it, people started to listen. Typical. No, Blaire just cares about views because that's where he gets his money, especially after leaving politics (as if he ever was a credible source in it) and moved to being a wannabe Chris Hansen only he was much more interested in the dollar sign since it's the hot thing right now just like anti-sjw stuff was the hot thing back pre 2016.

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net

Possibly. Blaire seemed to have a policy of not addressing her but something definitely changed that. Although it could be as simple as being able to use her picture in the thumbnail to draw clicks.

• Agree
Reactions: GenderCop

600lbsAnorexic

Body checking your fupa obsessively
kiwifarms.net
So while we are on the topic of Kat Blaque I want to share something that has haunted me for a while.

In a video about gender dysphoria and living "stealth" as a trans-person & why Kat didn't chose that ("stealth" means passing and not outing yourself as trans ever), Kat shared a memory of their early days of transitioning.
Kat shared that they didn't pass very well at the time and was afraid of using both the male and female bathroom in the university they were attending.
So what Kat did when at their last class of the day and having a big urge to pee was that they would take an empty, plastic bottle of water and pee under the desk. They would do that everyday for the whole year if I recall corectly.

I would see if the video is still up and put a link with a timestamp later.

Edit: I'm sorry, I'm not sure in what video that was said... They are all so similar and repetetive. All Kat talks about is men, BDSM, transgender, passing, toilets, polyamory, sex, their life. It's just in a different order in each video and that's what they talked about in the one I'm refering to...

But Kat talked about this on Twitter as well so there's that.

Screenshot_20200611_180849_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
So while we are on the topic of Kat Blaque I want to share something that has haunted me for a while.

In a video about gender dysphoria and living "stealth" as a trans-person & why Kat didn't chose that ("stealth" means passing and not outing yourself as trans ever), Kat shared a memory of their early days of transitioning.
Kat shared that they didn't pass very well at the time and was afraid of using both the male and female bathroom in the university they were attending.
So what Kat did when at their last class of the day and having a big urge to pee was that they would take an empty, plastic bottle of water and pee under the desk. They would do that everyday for the whole year if I recall corectly.

I would see if the video is still up and put a link with a timestamp later.

Edit: I'm sorry, I'm not sure in what video that was said... They are all so similar and repetetive. All Kat talks about is men, BDSM, transgender, passing, toilets, polyamory, sex, their life. It's just in a different order in each video and that's what they talked about in the one I'm refering to...

But Kat talked about this on Twitter as well so there's that.

View attachment 1367785
Gross. Tranny probably meant that to be relatable, and it's just gross.

How many of her classmates do you think read that and said "oh, that explains why the room always smelled like piss. Fucking trannies, god dammit," in their heads before replying to the gross tranny with an "uWu you've come so far so proud of you!"

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Possibly. Blaire seemed to have a policy of not addressing her but something definitely changed that. Although it could be as simple as being able to use her picture in the thumbnail to draw clicks.
I'm gonna go with the latter to be hoenst. Let's be real here, Contrapoints is a fucking loon just like Blaire but unlike Blaire, he does draw in a far higher number of views on a consistent basis and out of all the "troons", Contra is the most viewed. Most of his videos hit the 1 million mark whereas with Blaire, the only time that ever happens is if he puts himself in super controversial subjects but aside from that, his content lacks polish to look at as opposed to Contra's more theatrical style. I'm more than sure that Blaire knows this and that's why he brought up Contra if all else, just to drive clicks to the video because out of the three he put in the thumbnail, Contra is the most well-known because I find with Kat, only a certain niche tend to know who he is.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
a couple years ago Nyk posted a video where he said something along the lines of that he will stand up for the bronies when they are in need and people are bullying them and then he photoshzipped his face onto a brony’s body.
Oh, I remember that one, it was the thumnail he used for one this Livestreams back in the summer of 2017. I think he was on blackmarket HRT for one or two months at this points, so I guess it counts as a post-HRT Livestream.

Nyk was secretly slipping into Blaire's DMs to slime up to her for going after Ballwaxer, literally talking to Blaire like she's Nyk's personal attack dog: "Honestly, get her. She needs to go away."

TwoFacedNykDMingWithTheSexyMRA.jpg

Blaire said that Nyk was being very two-faced about the fact that he actually supported Blaire for going after Ballwaxer in his DMs while claiming otherwise in his more recent video.

William Tell Underpass

#ApplesForHobos
kiwifarms.net
Nyk must be thrilled that senpai finally noticed him. I wonder how many times he furiously masturbated to it.

Feels like a cushioned movement into the trans profession of choice.
How long until we get one of these posts:

"Hey Guiz, welcome back. Time for a Big announcement.
I'm gonna be transitioning to an alternative social-media network called onlyfans.
Youtube is no longer a viable option for me as they try to suppress trans voices with alternative viewpoints.
I'll still be posting over on Tik-Tok, Can't wait to see you all over there.
Til then, love you guys, stay safe and I'll see you there"

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Feels like a cushioned movement into the trans profession of choice.
How long until we get one of these posts:

"Hey Guiz, welcome back. Time for a Big announcement.
I'm gonna be transitioning to an alternative social-media network called onlyfans.
Youtube is no longer a viable option for me as they try to suppress trans voices with alternative viewpoints.
I'll still be posting over on Tik-Tok, Can't wait to see you all over there.
Til then, love you guys, stay safe and I'll see you there"
Ew that is so accurate it's migraine inducing lol Like I can see him saying this verbatim lol