Snowflake Blaire White / Robert Ryan White / Robbie Fagatron - Transgender token character in Maddox's cuck cabal

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Nah, she'll probably end up being an IG influencer
I don't think Blaire will be an influencer unless it's for fun. She's gotta have retirement money by now.

Contra admitted to “man-raging” at Blaire in yesterday’s interview with Vaush
No joke, if I were in a room with Contra or Jefree star I would be legitimately frightened of them. Both of them have this habit of acting "uwu so femme and fey" but they both have this thing where they could snap at any moment, drop back into their man voice, and lunge for your throat.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For some reason every time I see mention of Blair White, I picture part of a video that made its round back in the day where this Irish sounding guy has a Taiwanese lady boy in his room and keeps saying "c'mon, show us your cock, Jeffrey".

I have no idea why.
Theo nly person who comes to mind is that YouTuber Rod Flemming lol.

• Agree
Reactions: GoingGrink

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
Blaire admitted right after getting her surgeries done that she had pretty much spent all her savings. Plus, living in Hollywood is expensive - I'll never get why a minor YouToob "celeb" like Blaire (or Jaclyn) chooses to live there when they could do what they do anywhere - it wouldn't surprise me if they just about break even.

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
Blaire admitted right after getting her surgeries done that she had pretty much spent all her savings. Plus, living in Hollywood is expensive - I'll never get why a minor YouToob "celeb" like Blaire (or Jaclyn) chooses to live there when they could do what they do anywhere - it wouldn't surprise me if they just about break even.
Because Blaire is a boi-thot

Unsweet

Apathetic at best.
kiwifarms.net
Illusions of grandeur. He was kind of getting attention as the "hot" conservative tranny and he expected his career to go farther than it has, remember that awful photoshoot with the padded hips?. Also I think his boyfriend has done work in the drag industry. It was stated in this thread that he had done some work for WOW, in what capacity I have no idea.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because they get blinded by delusions of grandeur thinking that they've finally made it but they don't realize that being a YouTuber is not the same as being a successful actor, film maker, author, or model, you know the typical people who can actually afford to live in Hollywood? And I don't think Blaire is as loaded as people seem to think. I'm pretty sure that if he wasn't in a relaitonship with his boyfriend, he wouldn't be able to stay in Hollywood for as long as he has because YouTube money is very unstable and Hollywood is one of the most expensive places in the world to live in.

Just watch, I give Blaire another 3-4 years before his popularity runs the course and he's old news and then we'll be hearing how he had to move out of Hollywodd because he "grew as a person" (when really it's because the money dried up and he could no longer afford to live there).

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
Because they get blinded by delusions of grandeur thinking that they've finally made it but they don't realize that being a YouTuber is not the same as being a successful actor, film maker, author, or model, you know the typical people who can actually afford to live in Hollywood? And I don't think Blaire is as loaded as people seem to think. I'm pretty sure that if he wasn't in a relaitonship with his boyfriend, he wouldn't be able to stay in Hollywood for as long as he has because YouTube money is very unstable and Hollywood is one of the most expensive places in the world to live in.

Just watch, I give Blaire another 3-4 years before his popularity runs the course and he's old news and then we'll be hearing how he had to move out of Hollywodd because he "grew as a person" (when really it's because the money dried up and he could no longer afford to live there).
Blaire's Patreon only draws in under 500 USD a month, so even if you assume that Blaire's other earnings triple's that (which is optimistic) it would only be 2000 dollars per month. I guess it's a lot compared for the work of half-assedly putting out a video once a week (or less), but for living in Los Angeles standards it's pennies. I guess if Blaire does end up moving she's at least smarter than Tess Holliday, who is now forced to camp out on a friends couch after her moddling career hit rock bottom.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blaire's Patreon only draws in under 500 USD a month, so even if you assume that Blaire's other earnings triple's that (which is optimistic) it would only be 2000 dollars per month. I guess it's a lot compared for the work of half-assedly putting out a video once a week (or less), but for living in Los Angeles standards it's pennies. I guess if Blaire does end up moving she's at least smarter than Tess Holliday, who is now forced to camp out on a friends couch after her moddling career hit rock bottom.
Oh I don't disagree. 2,000 dollars a month while living in the Los Angeles-Hollywood area is nothing. You'll live but you won't live all that comfortably and again, YouTube money is fickle because one moment you can make a good amount while other times you can make less. And at the end of the day Blaire's content is shit and it's going to grow old and he's gonna become the next Perez Hilton in the sense people will forget about him in due time.

ChloeTheMalingerer

Severe doxxxing victim
kiwifarms.net
Oh I don't disagree. 2,000 dollars a month while living in the Los Angeles-Hollywood area is nothing. You'll live but you won't live all that comfortably and again, YouTube money is fickle because one moment you can make a good amount while other times you can make less. And at the end of the day Blaire's content is shit and it's going to grow old and he's gonna become the next Perez Hilton in the sense people will forget about him in due time.
She has already reinvented herself, I'm sure she'll adapt to whatever's popular in a few years. Ultimately people watch her because of her personality, not because of her content.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting this here from the TERFs thread so that Blaire will see it and LOL: WuzzaGC Amy Dyess (a lesbian who claims to have "escaped the TERF cult") now claims that TERFs secretly wanna fuq Blaire White:

TERFsWannaFuqBlaireWhiteSezAmyDyess.jpg

Because they get blinded by delusions of grandeur thinking that they've finally made it but they don't realize that being a YouTuber is not the same as being a successful actor, film maker, author, or model, you know the typical people who can actually afford to live in Hollywood?
Rich entertainment industry people in LA don't actually live in Hollywood, they live on the Westside (Beverly Hills, Bell Air, Westwood) or they have mansions along Mulholland Drive ( fe, that's where retired actor Jack Nicholson lives). Indie filmmakers in LA and lesser known arthouse actors actually live in Los Feliz, Silverlake, some even live in the OC and commute to LA. It's largely a myth that successful film people live in Hollywood. If I am not mistaken Blaire White lives in West Hollywood which is long considered the gay part of Los Angeles. Not very impressive if you've actually been there.

BadBitchOnTheScene

kiwifarms.net
Blaire didn't expect her peak to come so soon. She thought she'd reach Milo status, but it never happened. She never got all the speaking events and college appearances. Outside of her YouTube videos, she doesn't book very much.

Also, her getting only $479 a month when she has over 900,000 subscribers... is not great. ContraPoints has a similar amount of subscribers, and she has 12,539 patrons. She probably makes $300,000-500,000 each year. Say what you want about Contra, but her fans find value in her content. Blaire's fans can't be bothered.

Unsweet

Apathetic at best.
kiwifarms.net
Blaire didn't expect her peak to come so soon. She thought she'd reach Milo status, but it never happened. She never got all the speaking events and college appearances. Outside of her YouTube videos, she doesn't book very much.

Also, her getting only $479 a month when she has over 900,000 subscribers... is not great. ContraPoints has a similar amount of subscribers, and she has 12,539 patrons. She probably makes $300,000-500,000 each year. Say what you want about Contra, but her fans find value in her content. Blaire's fans can't be bothered.
Blair hitched his star to the wrong ideology. Contra's fans donate because of virtual signalling. To conservatives Blair will ultimately always be a dude in a dress. To the people on the right with influence he is the very definition of degeneracy. Milo at least presented masculine.

ChloeTheMalingerer

Severe doxxxing victim
kiwifarms.net
Blair hitched his star to the wrong ideology. Contra's fans donate because of virtual signalling. To conservatives Blair will ultimately always be a dude in a dress. To the people on the right with influence he is the very definition of degeneracy. Milo at least presented masculine.
Which is why she has been targeting other demographics and setting aside her beliefs for a chance at social climbing, like when she did that podcast with Trisha. I wouldn't count her out yet, she's very determined and is trying her best to stay in the spotlight, and her popularity may very well increase if she nails her rebranding.

Unsweet

Apathetic at best.
kiwifarms.net
Which is why she has been targeting other demographics and setting aside her beliefs for a chance at social climbing, like when she did that podcast with Trisha. I wouldn't count her out yet, she's very determined and is trying her best to stay in the spotlight, and her popularity may very well increase if she nails her rebranding.
Blair has sucked the cock of the right for too long and with cancel culture being what it is he will never reach the degree of success like Contra ( just want to add I dislike Contra as well). I suppose he could jump on the Trisha train and specialize in messy drama but that requires a strong energetic personality and Blair is so focused on appearing feminine that he comes off as engaging as a cardboard cutout.I agree with @Nocturna and think he is going to age like milk.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

But see, this goes back to quality. Contrapoints says a lot stupid shit in his videos but it's very clear that he puts a lot of time in the theatrics and visuals so even when he's spouting off nonsense or things that explain absolutely fuck all, at least it's visually entertaining to look at and this is what his fans love about his videos. I guarantee that if he were just making the same style videos that Blaire was, he would more than likely be in the same spot not making all that much.

This is why I was saying that Blaire's content is shit because aside from his crap researching and parroting what hundreds of other have already said, his videos are boring to look at and when you have nothing else going, that's how you end up in a situation like his. Like if we had to really rank the 3 trifecta "troons" in terms of visual style, it would be 1 - Contra, 2 - Kat (Because with him, he's standing and he sometimes changes the camera angles in video), and 3 - Blaire.

Blair has sucked the cock of the right for too long and with cancel culture being what it is he will never reach the degree of success like Contra ( just want to add I dislike Contra as well). I suppose he could jump on the Trisha train and specialize in messy drama but that requires a strong energetic personality and Blair is so focused on appearing feminine that he comes off as engaging as a cardboard cutout.I agree with @Nocturna and think he is going to age like milk.
Right. Blaire pandered to an audience who would never accept him and deep down think he's a clown and/or freakshow. He does have the fetishists but they'll get tired of him and move onto the next "hot tranny". And it doesn't help that Blaire is boring as a box of rocks. He seems to have no interests and it just makes him come off as a very boring perosn. Contra seems to be into philosophy and Kat is into art. What does Blaire have?

I just don't think he's going to last much longer as the years roll on. He had his time during the Anti-SJW trend of 2013-2016 but wihtout it, you really start to see him for who he really is. Vapid individual who really has nothing meaningful or insightful to share and ultimately a social climber. In a way, the last part should be expected since it's not really just him, that's just the name of the game in the YouTuber sphere depending on the content.