Snowflake Blaire White / Robert Ryan White / Robbie Fagatron - Transgender token character in Maddox's cuck cabal

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blaire passes a lot better without the ridiculous hair extensions.
whether he has the long extensions in or not, he still looks the same regardless off camera. What you're seeing in that video is a face tune filter pushed to the max limit on his face~

There's been stories about Jeffree's behavior since the mid 2000's, how are all these big Youtubers acting so shocked about him? The first time I ever heard about Jeffree it was because of all the stories about him acting like an asshole. Why are they acting like this is new?
I'm pretty sure most already knew but are just pretending to be surprised. Believe me, no one really is that surprised unless it's kids who were born in the mid 2000s because they would've been too young to know who Jeffree was compared to thos of us who experienced the MySpace craze of the 2000s.

Dang Woodchucks!

https://youtu.be/kH6-_rix-L4
kiwifarms.net
I feel sympathetic to Blaire right now. I know how it feels to have """friends""" that feel more like 24/7 unpaid tard-wrangling gigs. And the realization that sticking with these people is only going to bring you down because they are unwilling to compromise and swan dive into acting completely fucktarded, as if they enjoy seeing you suffer. Just fuck it, fuck all of it.

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone got a summary? I can't audio.
.People want Blaire to address the Shane thing with pedophilia.
.She says she's a loyal friend but she doesn't want to seem like she endorses pedophilia.
.Maybe it was humor but the pedo stuff and the Willow thing was sketchy.
.She's saying it's bad even though Shane is her friend.
.His podcast was bad and if the Smiths can't forgive him then she can't say it's a joke.
.She's considering doing a video on Shane even though it's painful to see that coming out about someone she liked.
.She said she doesn't do drama channels, but can't be silent on crimes.
.She kept in the thing about Jeffree for over a month.
.She resents being put in a position to have to call out about things like Jeffree or condemning a friend.
.If she's going to put up a clip about abusers and predatory behavior she can't be silent on Shane.
.All this sucks so much.
.She's crying and losing it because it hurts to call out against Shane since he's done so much for her.
.She feels bad if she's not speaking out on him.
.Jeffree's a demon and she doesn't know what to think of Shane anymore.
.She doesn't have very many friends.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
.People want Blaire to address the Shane thing with pedophilia.
.She says she's a loyal friend but she doesn't want to seem like she endorses pedophilia.
.Maybe it was humor but the pedo stuff and the Willow thing was sketchy.
.She's saying it's bad even though Shane is her friend.
.His podcast was bad and if the Smiths can't forgive him then she can't say it's a joke.
.She's considering doing a video on Shane even though it's painful to see that coming out about someone she liked.
.She said she doesn't do drama channels, but can't be silent on crimes.
.She kept in the thing about Jeffree for over a month.
.She resents being put in a position to have to call out about things like Jeffree or condemning a friend.
.If she's going to put up a clip about abusers and predatory behavior she can't be silent on Shane.
.All this sucks so much.
.She's crying and losing it because it hurts to call out against Shane since he's done so much for her.
.She feels bad if she's not speaking out on him.
.Jeffree's a demon and she doesn't know what to think of Shane anymore.
.She doesn't have very many friends.
Aww. Poor thing. Legitimately. Blaire isn't having a good time.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blaire had an emotional breakdown and admitted she has no friends

Well if Blaire had more of a personality and interests, he may have been more likely to find friends by now. Making friends is never easy as an adult but in Blaire's case, he mostly resides in drama culture and yeah, no surprise that it's hard to make friends there. And because he doesn't work or go to school, he's pretty much in isolation outside of Joey.

In other words, he dug himself into a perfect isolation hole. It's not too late to dig out but he needs to start developing a real personality otherwise he's just gonna end up like ShoeOnHead.

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
Aww. Poor thing. Legitimately. Blaire isn't having a good time.
Poor Blaire. LA's still in lockdown too. More and more people's mental health is getting sketchy. Blare, if you're reading this, you seem like a decent cat and if you ever wants to hang out with a Terfy-but-friendly chipmonk, PM me and we can get ice cream and do something outdoors together where the internet and identity politics don't matter.
Ready to Glare did I video last week talking about how lock down is effecting her mental health. Makes me glad to live in the stick on the arse end of the world. If Blaire is reading this she should take solace in the fact that I don't think I've ever seen this much sympathy towards a cow on this site before.

Moment

woo-ah!
kiwifarms.net
Blaire's mentioned in a few recent videos that lockdown has been hard on her, and how she's having trouble dealing with it. It is very sad to see.

I'm really, really glad she made the video she did and she posted the above note to her IG story. She seems really genuine about this, and even as a fan I sometimes feel like she exaggerates certain things, so it's nice to feel like she's being "real".

Also... no shade, but I always assumed Blaire was playing up her friendship with Shane. I hope she'll completely cut him out of her life now, though that's for selfish reasons as I can't stand him and the less I have to hear about him the better.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blaire's mentioned in a few recent videos that lockdown has been hard on her, and how she's having trouble dealing with it. It is very sad to see.

I'm really, really glad she made the video she did and she posted the above note to her IG story. She seems really genuine about this, and even as a fan I sometimes feel like she exaggerates certain things, so it's nice to feel like she's being "real".

Also... no shade, but I always assumed Blaire was playing up her friendship with Shane. I hope she'll completely cut him out of her life now, though that's for selfish reasons as I can't stand him and the less I have to hear about him the better.
Blaire didn't have a real friendship with Shane, just gonna say that right now. Yeah there's no proof but look at how Blaire acts when it comes to people more popular & successful than him. He tries to weasel in with them for clout. He did the same thing with James Charles last year trying to brown nose him and he ignored him. Was doing that with Jeffree Star in 2018 though I think even Jeffree could see he was fake since in the previous year he said that Jeffree looked ugly (lol). And then with Trisha Paytas. Etc. Blaire is just a clout chaser and I'm not afraid to say that I'm more than sure that even his "friendship" with Shane wasn't real. They were most likely more acquaintances than friends with the sole goal to hope that Shane's fans would trickle down to him which obviously didn't happen in the full large scale he was hoping. I feel like the only real friend Blaire made was ShoeOnHead but that was back during the Anti-SJW thing and I noticed that as soon as that fad died, Blaire and Shoe's communication dropped. Shoe used to comment on every other of his videos but hasn't done that in a good long while.

And I'm even questioning if he was truly friends with Jaclyn Glenn. Another fairly popular YouTuber who he claimed to be "good friends" with. Doesn't Jaclyn live in the LA area? If Blaire was feeling that lonely, he could still visit her. While yeah social distancing is in effect still, communication isn't completely cut off, you just have to wear mask but if Blaire's mental state is that fucked, he should just set that aside and ask if she'd like to hang out for a bit.

ChloeTheMalingerer

Severe doxxxing victim
kiwifarms.net
Blaire didn't have a real friendship with Shane, just gonna say that right now. Yeah there's no proof but look at how Blaire acts when it comes to people more popular & successful than him. He tries to weasel in with them for clout. He did the same thing with James Charles last year trying to brown nose him and he ignored him. Was doing that with Jeffree Star in 2018 though I think even Jeffree could see he was fake since in the previous year he said that Jeffree looked ugly (lol). And then with Trisha Paytas. Etc. Blaire is just a clout chaser and I'm not afraid to say that I'm more than sure that even his "friendship" with Shane wasn't real. They were most likely more acquaintances than friends with the sole goal to hope that Shane's fans would trickle down to him which obviously didn't happen in the full large scale he was hoping. I feel like the only real friend Blaire made was ShoeOnHead but that was back during the Anti-SJW thing and I noticed that as soon as that fad died, Blaire and Shoe's communication dropped. Shoe used to comment on every other of his videos but hasn't done that in a good long while.

And I'm even questioning if he was truly friends with Jaclyn Glenn. Another fairly popular YouTuber who he claimed to be "good friends" with. Doesn't Jaclyn live in the LA area? If Blaire was feeling that lonely, he could still visit her. While yeah social distancing is in effect still, communication isn't completely cut off, you just have to wear mask but if Blaire's mental state is that fucked, he should just set that aside and ask if she'd like to hang out for a bit.
Shane did wonders for her career though. Yes, she is without a dobut a social climber, but it's definitely likely that she feels some sort of attachment to the person who elevated her from an edgy anti-SJW niche YouTuber to someone with a more stable audience.