Snowflake Blaire White / Robert Ryan White / Robbie Fagatron - Transgender token character in Maddox's cuck cabal

Moment

woo-ah!
kiwifarms.net
Blaire was always a Jeffree fan. Not that long ago there were murmurings on some girls YouTube that Blaire was one of Jeffree's paid cronies because she misled her audience regarding Jeffree's association with Dahvie Vanity (as in, Blaire made Jeffree out to look a lot better in the situation than he does).

I don't necessarily believe that, but it is interesting seeing Blaire as a fan turn on Jeffree the way she did.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blaire has now hidden this 14th December 2019 video on the Blaire Black channel titled "I Tried Following A Jeffree Star Makeup Tutorial"

It was the video where Blaire said: "I used to go to his concerts when I was 13-14."

LMAO, EMO CONFIRMED!

Also, "a placing-ads-on-Craigslist hooker" is gonna be my new go-to insult.
Eh it's not surprising. Like someone else pointed out, it's clear he was a big a Jeffree Starr fan, he even tried to look like him when he was in high school lol.

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
Lol imagine thinking Blaire actually cares about Shane Dawson and isn't just doing the fake tears to shield himself from the bad association since some people see him as a pedophile chaser and his friendship with him looks pretty bad
At the very least she might be upset at losing a powerful connection.

Reactions: NoReturn

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blaire made a video on Shane. She didn't really say anything of substance, but I was really hoping she would go in on him and denounce him completely.

(I'm apparently inept because I can't figure out how to embed it but... it can be found here.)
In the menu at the top of the text box, click on the 3 dots to get a drop down menu, then click on "Media" and enter the url:

You can use youtube-dl for video archives:

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Blaire made a video on Shane
Teased about it on Instagram too, made it sound like more than it was:

At least Blaire is not making up excuses for Shane, I'll give Blaire that. I remember when Nyk/ContraPoints was making videos where he was making light of pedophilia and literally everyone was making excuses for Nyk. I mean, what's the difference between Shane making light of pedophilia in his videos and Nyk doing she same? The fact that Shane involved actual minors in his videos? I guess the only difference is that Shane's fans aren't pedophilia apologists the way Nyk's fans evidently are. I basically disagree with Blaire's claim that Youtube audiences are less tolerant of pedophilia jokes today than they were back when Shane was making those videos. A Youtuber's ability to get away with this kind of stuff is heavily dependant on the kind of audience a Youtuber has. Nyk could still come out with a video tomorrow making fun of pedophilia, claiming that his mom was molesting him as a kid (one of his "jokes" from the Psychiatry video, which he has since privated to cover up), and his fans would still find that funny and defend it just like they did back in 2017.

FrozenFlame

kiwifarms.net
I don't see anything wrong with jokes especially if you're a survivor and you want to make light about the trauma you've endured. That's your right. I don't excuse him involving children directly though.

But I do respect that Blaire has shown the same energy in calling out her friend, too. It would have been super easy to stay silent on the subject.

Nocturna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blaire made a video on Shane. She didn't really say anything of substance, but I was really hoping she would go in on him and denounce him completely.

(I'm apparently inept because I can't figure out how to embed it but... it can be found here.)
Of course he didn't, you think his videos have substance? They never really do lol. It's really clear he's just trying to hop onto this Jeffree Star & Shane Dawson stuff to get more subscribers (clout) even though he's really bringing nothing substansial or new to the discussion. Like said before, his content is lazy and he piggybacks off the numerous other people who put the leg work in to find information on these topics.
And why would he "denounce" him? They were never really friends. He only made like 2 video collabs with him and they weren't even in the same year. Just saying, they didn't have a close relationship so I wouldn't expect Blaire to denounce someone he wasn't really close with.

Teased about it on Instagram too, made it sound like more than it was:

At least Blaire is not making up excuses for Shane, I'll give Blaire that. I remember when Nyk/ContraPoints was making videos where he was making light of pedophilia and literally everyone was making excuses for Nyk. I mean, what's the difference between Shane making light of pedophilia in his videos and Nyk doing she same? The fact that Shane involved actual minors in his videos? I guess the only difference is that Shane's fans aren't pedophilia apologists the way Nyk's fans evidently are. I basically disagree with Blaire's claim that Youtube audiences are less tolerant of pedophilia jokes today than they were back when Shane was making those videos. A Youtuber's ability to get away with this kind of stuff is heavily dependant on the kind of audience a Youtuber has. Nyk could still come out with a video tomorrow making fun of pedophilia, claiming that his mom was molesting him as a kid (one of his "jokes" from the Psychiatry video, which he has since privated to cover up), and his fans would still find that funny and defend it just like they did back in 2017.
I feel like the reason Contrapoints can get away with it is because his audience are mostly fetish AGPs like himself while Shane's audience was mostly of regular people, mostly young teens and that is what makes it look worse on his part.

Moment

woo-ah!
kiwifarms.net
And why would he "denounce" him? They were never really friends. He only made like 2 video collabs with him and they weren't even in the same year. Just saying, they didn't have a close relationship so I wouldn't expect Blaire to denounce someone he wasn't really close with.
I definitely don't think they were ever friends, I've always been of the opinion that Blaire was just trying to use Shane's name and her "friendship" with him. I was hoping she would take this opportunity to give up the "we're friends!!!" charade and go in on him - hence why I wanted her to denounce him and stop acting like they're friends.

• Agree
Reactions: pecansandies