Votes: 17 4.8%
  • JY plus mom

Votes: 108 30.8%
  • Unclear at this time

Votes: 29 8.3%

• Total voters

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
The thread yesterday wherein Null got an email from Jonny's "Intermediary" is even more hilarious in hindsight. Who knew the fat fucking pedo would triple down on that so obviously?

Also, we're reaching complete utter sociopath levels of Troon now that he realizes that Blaire White is trans and actually passes and is liked by other human beings. How long do you think until he starts dressing like her and making plans to make a skinsuit out of Blaire's corpse?
He's got no chance, he'll never catch up to Blaire. Look at the state of his over bleached hair for starters, dry and dead - even his wigs have given up. He looks to be at least 3 times her weight. His clothes are charity shop cheap and antwacky. His voice is beyond help. He can't carry off any feminine mannerisms whatsoever. As for his looks...well, his pics say it all.

1565743502461.png

1565743828992.png
1565743923417.png

1565743658278.png
1565744038567.png

He's no class, no grace, no style. Blaire is everything jon boy will never be and, as you say, seems to be liked. I get a kick out of that.

Last edited:

Fritos

kiwifarms.net
He's got no chance, he'll never catch up to Blaire. Look at the state of his over bleached hair for starters, dry and dead - even his wigs have given up. He looks to be at least 3 times her weight. His clothes are charity shop cheap and antwacky. His voice is beyond help. He can't carry off any feminine mannerisms whatsoever. As for his looks...well, his pics say it all.

He's no class, no grace, no style. Blaire is everything jon boy will never be and I get a kick out of that.
I relish in his jealousy to her

Timaeus

kiwifarms.net
And of course by "my agent" I mean "my mother."
Truth, like his counsel for the BCHRT was mommy dearest, until it didn't serve his purposes. The reason he chose her as his "counsel" might be that her English is really fuckin shitty (think poo-stains like on his pad) or because she really is his controller for the Jewish "mafia". I think she's too cray-cray for membership tho.

Reactions: Poopstain

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He's no class, no grace, no style. Blaire is everything jon boy will never be and, as you say, seems to be liked. I get a kick out of that.
She's got style, she's got grace, she won't shove her unwaxed dick in your face. You can only conceive of that sentence in 2019.

gobbogobb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Truth, like his counsel for the BCHRT was mommy dearest, until it didn't serve his purposes. The reason he chose her as his "counsel" might be that her English is really fuckin shitty (think poo-stains like on his pad) or because she really is his controller for the Jewish "mafia". I think she's too cray-cray for membership tho.
He chose her as counsel to try to snowjob devyn into letting momma stay in the courtroom, so she knew what to say and do when she was on the stand.

This shit ain't that complex.

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still 95% sure his agent is just him talking to himself and he decided it would be less embarrassing to admit to doxxing then it would be to admit he was playing Make-Believe to feel important.

He thinks/knows Blaire can already prove he was the one who did it so he loses nothing by admitting it. It's his favorite defense after all ; "Of course my agent isn't me, if it was, why would I tell myself not to doxx someone again?"

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
I find Johhny boy's silence on social media thought provoking. Last time he was on with Blaire, he was on Twitter moments after gloating about how he "wrecked" her. Yet now, total silence.
I wonder if the fact that Blaire recorded what amounts to a confession of criminal activity scared the shit out of him. How hard would it be for Blaire to file charges against Yaniv, do you think?
Because here's the thing, Yaniv is a Canadian citizen, and thus bound to follow Canadian law. Blaire is an American and bound to follow American law.
While recording someone without their consent is illegal in Canada, it's not in California because of the "One consent" laws. But, while doxing isn't illegal in the US, it is in Canada.

So realistically, Blare could potentially nail this creepy pedo faggot to the wall without recourse since in the US what she did (record Yaniv) is not illegal in the US and the Canadians can do shit all about it, but what Yaniv did (dox Blaire) IS illegal in Canada and they CAN and hopefully will do something about it.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
While recording someone without their consent is illegal in Canada, it's not in California because of the "One consent" laws. But, while doxing isn't illegal in the US, it is in Canada.
Can you jag-off Yanks take five seconds to research before spouting off legal gibberish about Canadian laws? Doxxing isn't illegal here and we have single-party consent for recording. And unlike the USA, the scope of those laws is consistent across the entire country.

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
I find Johhny boy's silence on social media thought provoking. Last time he was on with Blaire, he was on Twitter moments after gloating about how he "wrecked" her. Yet now, total silence.
I wonder if the fact that Blaire recorded what amounts to a confession of criminal activity scared the shit out of him. How hard would it be for Blaire to file charges against Yaniv, do you think?
Because here's the thing, Yaniv is a Canadian citizen, and thus bound to follow Canadian law. Blaire is an American and bound to follow American law.

So realistically, Blare could potentially nail this creepy pedo faggot to the wall without recourse since in the US what she did (record Yaniv) is not illegal in the US and the Canadians can do shit all about it, but what Yaniv did (dox Blaire) IS illegal in Canada and they CAN and hopefully will do something about it.
Incorrect. California is two-party (meaning really "all-party.") If you're on a three-way conf with someone you're expected to say you're recording them.

And if looking at people's dox is illegal in Canada, then mylife, spokeo and yes the Farms shouldn't exist there. Be careful what you wish for.

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net

"It is not illegal to record your own conversations with others, even if you do not have the other party's consent. These records can be used as evidence in a lawsuit."

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
"It is not illegal to record your own conversations with others, even if you do not have the other party's consent. These records can be used as evidence in a lawsuit."
But Blaire said she was calling them. That places her under the onus to observe California law WRT to other states. Though IDK internationally.

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
Can you jag-off Yanks take five seconds to research before spouting off legal gibberish about Canadian laws? Doxxing isn't illegal here and we have single-party consent for recording. And unlike the USA, the scope of those laws is consistent across the entire country.
Wait, I thought it WAS illegal in Canada? I keep seeing conflicting info on this end.

Edit: From what I'm seeing it CAN be illegal but can also not be illegal depending on circumstances. In this case, it looks like it's not illegal.

Last edited:

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net
But Blaire said she was calling them. That places her under the onus to observe California law WRT to other states. Though IDK internationally.
Ah, okay. I was basing it off what I had quoted... that it was illegal in Canada, but legal in California. But it seems that is not the case?

I can't believe I'm looking up international laws for lolcows...

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Ah, okay. I was basing it off what I had quoted... that it was illegal in Canada, but legal in California. But it seems that is not the case?

I can't believe I'm looking up international laws for lolcows...
California it's legal to record, It can't be used as evidence tho if the other party is unaware of it being recorded. Just a simple statement at the beginning "I'm recording this".....It's on the other party. If they chose to continue? They're aware it's being recorded & can be entered as evidence.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino