Votes: 17 4.8%
  • JY plus mom

Votes: 109 30.9%
  • Unclear at this time

Votes: 29 8.2%

• Total voters

OdessaV

kiwifarms.net
I am glad to see JY still has shit for brains - I was concerned he’d actually stop having an online presence and I would have to find something new to make life interesting. I can’t check my phone much at work so I am happy I could get my fix tonight.

I don’t really feel sorry for Blair though if she keeps feeding into his mental health death swirl. She’s gonna get his shit all over her.

downloads

kiwifarms.net
I don't know anything about anything but doesn't this

Therefore, every communications including interstate phone calls, to and from any States in the USA and every foreign phone call to and from the USA, are under the control and the jurisdiction of the Federal government of the USA pursuant to the Federal communication Act of June 19, 1934, 48 Stat. 1064, 1104, 47 U.S.C. Section 605. That any party to the phone conversation can him/herself record the phone conversation or have another person record the phone conversation for him/her and publish it, including posting it on social media
Mean that Blaire didn't do anything wrong? It's an international call so it's one-party consent? That's from wiki it cites United States v. Polakoff, 113 F. 2d 888, 889.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
That's Blaire's brand: A troon Kardashian who can think. It's irritating hearing her prattle on about her hair and makeup but it's part of the act. No BW won't jeopardize her monitization by mentioning the Farms by name but then again few have. Even though almost every journo/blogger on this has come here to get the unfakeable archives, they won't say because of our language barrier.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
Wait, I thought it WAS illegal in Canada? I keep seeing conflicting info on this end.

Edit: From what I'm seeing it CAN be illegal but can also not be illegal depending on circumstances. In this case, it looks like it's not illegal.
Simply posting a name/address/phone number (facts) is not illegal. Including a call-to-action (harassment) is illegal.

iheartdickpix

your wig is slipping
kiwifarms.net
@Orange//Net did you reupload the video to mega upload? Your comment with the file you apparently posted is deleted and I would really love to watch this video as I was at work all fucking day and Blaire likes to just not post her live streams lately.

EDIT: the link in OP still works! Video is unlisted but it is up

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino