• JY plus mom

Votes: 109 30.9%
  • Unclear at this time

Votes: 29 8.2%

• Total voters

Patricia Highsmith

Mental illness is abound.
kiwifarms.net
Well, she has a point. AGPs aren't feminine.
They're just perverts.
Even if you regard Blaire as a girly faggot, she is undoubtedly female presenting. She could be a crossdresser and still be more female than an AGP.

Jon is a he. Regardless of what Canada says.
Did you hear that comment by Blaire that Jonathon has skirted the medical requirements for official gender re assignment in Canada? That's a twist.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
I mean that, or that Yaniv has based their entire career on trying to get people to touch his junk under fear of lawsuit and used his trans status to photograph young girls.

I don't think he's exactly the best person to come to bat for if you're gonna talk about who deserves to have their pronouns respected.
And let;s not forget that topless pool party for the ages of 12 - 23; where no parents/guardians are allowed to attend and the only adult supervision that would be on site would be Yaniv, himself.

DoodleBerry

Talk to my Agent
kiwifarms.net

DoodleBerry

Talk to my Agent
kiwifarms.net
"Agent" what agent?
I'm actually hoping this might degenerate into some kind of mega schizo identity crisis where "Jessica" mentally takes to her sick bed like some 1800's era house wife and Agent Sockpuppet J suddenly starts ranting on social media because he feels safe that no one knows who this powerful agent cum defense attorney REALLY is. Please, Jessica, stay divorced from reality just a little longer....

Stupid Sexy Flanders

What do you think I'm wearing, stud?
kiwifarms.net

PonelessBizza

not netflix
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually hoping this might degenerate into some kind of mega schizo identity crisis where "Jessica" mentally takes to her sick bed like some 1800's era house wife and Agent Sockpuppet J suddenly starts ranting on social media because he feels safe that no one knows who this powerful agent cum defense attorney REALLY is. Please, Jessica, stay divorced from reality just a little longer....
I'd rather he stayed divorced from reality forever

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
Blaire's live feeds consist mostly of her cooing at her superchats. "Oh "reads how well they pass comment" THANK YOUUU, oh of COURSE I'll follow your puppy's IG" (whips out phone). She'll only respond live to those giving her money and says almost the same thing to all of them.
Wow Yaniv :story: you shouldn't have admitted to this one. Blaire has said multiple times that she will "be the one responsible for sending Yaniv to prison" and you just gave her ammo to press charges against you for harassment. It doesn't matter if Blaire genuinely believes you are harassing her, she wants you in jail M8 so she will fucking go for it.

In the past week you've made threats to @WGkitty and now posted (spamming it in a live chat) a popular YouTuber's address. Keep digging that hole lmao. Your agent (if they do exist) is gonna wanna jump ship pretty quickly before they get any reputation for working with you too.
Blaire doesn't have grounds for harassment on the dox alone. She acknowledged herself , as has Null, that doxing isn't illegal.

The KFers/adjacents in the chat were citing this thread, and from that it's pretty easy to find Jon's address. Which is 8915 202nd St #203 Langley BC.

I give him until Monday until he's back on social media. People like Yaniv don't know when to shut up and he'll probably be climbing the walls by Sunday with not getting his daily attention whore fill.
His readers here and on Twitter will be sad too. Everyone's used to a free episode dropping daily and would be bummed to see it go to a weekly/monthly schedule again. Unless of course Jon dies or is incarcerated.

Chicken Picnic

aka crippled picnic
kiwifarms.net
Blaire doesn't have grounds for harassment on the dox alone. She acknowledged herself , as has Null, that doxing isn't illegal.

The KFers/adjacents in the chat were citing this thread, and from that it's pretty easy to find Jon's address. Which is 8915 202nd St #203 Langley BC.

His readers here and on Twitter will be sad too. Everyone's used to a free episode dropping daily and would be bummed to see it go to a weekly/monthly schedule again. Unless of course Jon dies or is incarcerated.
True, however couldn't Blaire spin it in a way that "hey this guy knows my address and pulled a stun gun out directed at me when we had a civil debate, has made threats to others in the past (eg slashing Kitty's throat) so I'm concerned about my safety and want something done about this person" or something similar? He already has a file, it would all contribute I would assume.

2nd_time_user

kiwifarms.net
True, however couldn't Blaire spin it in a way that "hey this guy knows my address and pulled a stun gun out directed at me when we had a civil debate, has made threats to others in the past (eg slashing Kitty's throat) so I'm concerned about my safety and want something done about this person" or something similar? He already has a file, it would all contribute I would assume.
If that were the strategy, she would cease seeking HIM out. Which in this case, she did seek him out.

If what she basically wants is payback, lots of ways to accomplish that. For example, she could film a livestream IFO the Hawthorne with Rebel Media as guests of The Kitty. He already invited press.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino