Dramacow Blake Howard Hobbs / Laura Hobbs / CommieDickGurl / laurizza / LAURAZILLA100s / EndGCTP / CaliPizzaGirli520 / CrazeDawg - It's ma'am the sequel, incel-to-troon pipeline exhibit A, threatens TERFs and blames them for him being sexually assaulted

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Hamplanet Fitness

Like horror stories? The Dylan Hafertepen thread.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
britian.png

(s/a)

Tucson delivery driver Blake Howard Hobbs, 34, was tired of having no gf. Like thousands of other hideous incels before him, he decided he would troon out to live out his autogynephilic fetishism. And just like those other incel troons, he doesn't come close to passing, and seems to have pretty much given up on trying.

Hobbs isn't particularly unique or original in any way; his identity seems to be copy-pasted from the Discord troon hivemind. He considers himself a communist like the entirety of the Rat Kings subforum, thinks he's "polyamorous" (read: desperate), and inexplicably made an OnlyFans because he's a ~sex worker~. Why is he on KF? He has a habit of going off in public when people call him "sir," despite him having a male voice and masculine mannerisms. He recently gained notoriety for flipping out at a Popeye's worker whom he claims misgendered him twice, with many calling him the second coming of Christopher "It's Ma'am" Moore.

The Video

In the video, Hobbs accuses the Popeye's employee of calling him "sir," then drops several memorable quotes such as "why would you call a chick with big-ass tits 'sir'?" and "it's like if you called a person of color the n word," which landed him in hot water with the left. He also referred to the words "bro" and "sir" as transphobic slurs. Hobbs uploaded the video to his Twitter and YouTube accounts, and it was shared from there by right-wingers and TERFs making fun of his spergout.

Since the video was posted, left-wing online publication The Daily Dot ran a fairly sympathetic piece (a) with a brief interview of Hobbs about the incident.

A transgender delivery driver and online sex worker confronted a Popeyes employee after he allegedly called her “sir.” A video featuring the confrontation has gone viral and sparked controversial comments.

Laura Hobbs, whose online name is Commie DickGurl, shared a video of the Friday incident in Tucson, Arizona, to her YouTube channel, and it has been viewed almost 8,000 times since being posted on Saturday.

Hobbs told the Daily Dot she was picking up a delivery from the restaurant when an employee offered to get the door and referred to her as “sir.”

She said the employee had a “big grin on his face” when making the remark. When asked if the employees were aware of her personal pronouns, Hobbs said she had never met them before.

On Wednesday, Alex Prevost, who identified himself as the manager, told the Daily Dot he never met Hobbs before and didn’t know of her personal pronouns.

“I was about to close [when Hobbs came in] so I locked the door and then I told the customer ‘whenever your food is ready, I’ll unlock the door for you,'” Prevost said. Prevost said Hobbs thought he called her “sir” but insists he didn’t.

Hobbs had a different version of the story.

“I confronted him for addressing me as ‘sir’ and he gave me a raised eyebrow and simply denied it,” Hobbs said. “I mocked him for calling an obvious woman with breast sir. I told him he’s lying and trying to gaslight me and that I was pissed and sick of people doing this.”

Hobbs said Prevost then said, “I don’t give a fuck, bro.”

That’s when Hobbs put the order in her car and took her phone inside the store to confront him.

The video begins with Hobbs taking her phone in the store and sharing her frustration with the harassment trans people experience daily.

“What’s your name?” Hobbs questions, with the camera facing Prevost, who’s behind the counter. “I’m gonna be talking to the manager. This guy called me ‘sir’!”

“I certainly didn’t,” Prevost says.

“This happens every fucking day. I’m so tired of it!” Hobbs says. “Why would you call a chick with big ass tits fucking… why would you call?”

Prevost repeatedly says, “I didn’t say that,” and Hobbs says: “No, stop trying to gaslight trans people and tell us we’re crazy… You need to fucking be mindful of other people, and stop being a scumbag, and you’re a liar!”

Throughout the altercation, Prevost insists he didn’t refer to her as “sir.”

Hobbs then exits the restaurant before going back in and yelling: “Wait, what… Did you try to call me ‘sir’ again?”

“Alex, Imma be talking to corporate about you, motherfucker. Fuck you!” Hobbs says. “That’s bullshit! You don’t fucking harass trans people at work.”

Hobbs claims that Prevost said, ‘Have a good night, sir’ to her. Hobbs told the Daily Dot that she’s never had any issues with Popeyes employees before.

“No, this is discrimination!” Hobbs says in the video, her voice rising. “I’m fucking done with it.”

She then turns the camera toward a group of employees standing by the counter, and one of them yells, “Get out of the store!”

She alleges again that Prevost called her “sir” twice when one of the other employees says Prevost called her “sir” only the second time.

Prevost told the Daily Dot that he didn’t call her “sir” the first time.

“[She] kept accusing me of saying something I didn’t say,” he told the Daily Dot. Prevost admitted that he started “being rude back” to Hobbs after she “wouldn’t stop.”

The video then continues with a back-and-forth between Hobbs and Prevost: Hobbs claiming Prevost harassed her, and Prevost repeatedly saying he didn’t call her that.

“Cis people need to be held accountable for how they treat trans people,” Hobbs continues. “And I’m not gonna put up with this shit anymore.”

“You’re crazy, bro!” one of the employees says.

“Don’t fucking call me bro!” Hobbs yells. “Stop fucking throwing slurs at me, you fucking piece of shit!”

“Have a good night, sis!” someone else says.

“No, fuck you! I ain’t your fucking sis. I ain’t your fucking bro. You don’t even fucking know me!” she says.

Another employee is seen “flashing” a sign at her, but it’s not clear what the sign is.

Hobbs is eventually asked to leave the store.

“She tried making me look bad but I honestly don’t care ’cause at the end of the day my entire crew saw what happened and I did nothing wrong except curse,” Prevost told the Daily Dot.

Hobbs alleged that Prevost sicced trolls on her via social media following the incident—something Prevost has denied.

“She posted it online to get peoples attention and that’s exactly what it got,” Prevost said. “I have no control on who comments or sees the video. I didn’t send anyone to go ‘troll.'”

Hobbs said she filed a complaint with the Popeyes’ corporate office, which reportedly told her the incident will be investigated. The Daily Dot reached out to Popeyes and will update the report if it responds.

In a Reddit thread, where the video was posted, some people said they thought Prevost “made an honest mistake.”

“I understand that trans people want to have their preferred pronouns used, and that’s all well and good, but the kid seems to just be making an honest mistake,” wrote one person. “That’s a far cry from harassment or discrimination, it’s not like they wouldn’t let her order because she is trans.”

“As someone who works retail I accidentally call people by the wrong pronoun all the time,” wrote another person. “Most of the time they arent even trans! Sometimes you think it is a man or a woman from the back or side and you are wrong. Then you apologize. I have never had anyone get upset at me over it.”

Hobbs said she believes the altercation “sets a dangerous” precedent and that she doesn’t think Prevost should continue to be a manager at the location.

“It seems like they want to say that his transphobic bullying was justified because I accused him so aggressively,” Hobbs said.

“I want there to be an understanding that these transphobic comments hurt the community and it feels like Popeye’s is okay with transphobia as long as the transgender person is seen as in the wrong,” she continued. “This is very bad for transgender people who are already marginalized.”

Hobbs received quite a bit of negative attention on the video, prompting him to Tweet and put out another video reacting to the haydurs. He claims he's "never been more proud" to stand up for trans people. He says that being called crazy is "fucking ableist abuse" before screaming at the camera for two more minutes.

Later, he made another video accusing TERFs of supporting racism and classism, calling it the "intersectionality of bigotry." He then says that, because he works as a delivery driver and sex worker, people are more likely to misgender him. Not because he's tall and looks like a male circus escapee.

The manager of the Popeye's responded on social media, which caused Hobbs to fly further into a fit and accuse him of threatening him.

sir1.png
sir2.png
(s/a)

Since then, Hobbs has been on Twitter almost constantly, still seething about the incident and responding to his various detractors. Here are some of the gems:

scd.png
(s/a)

nword.png
(s/a)

Sex Work

Somehow, Hobbs thinks he has the face and/or body and/or personality to succeed in sex work. He has an OnlyFans, which averages less than three likes per post (sad!) Due to the obvious lack of success he has on that platform, he has resorted to giving his nudes away on Twitter, desperately hoping someone other than his equally hideous troon boyfriend will want to pay him any attention.

gcb.png
(s/a)

And like most MTF troons, he lives in a pigsty and has oh so much genital dysphoria:

shelf.png
(s/a)

rtraps.png
(s/a)

The Rape Saga

He claims the TERF reaction to a tweet of his (since deleted from his Twitter) led to him spiraling and getting raped in a park. However, he doesn't acknowledge that the TERFs went after him due to apparent misogyny - as is typical for troons, Hobbs takes no responsibility for how others react to his insanity.
raped.png
(s/a)

As for him being raped, he had previously said he remembered he wanted it.
wantedit.png
(s/a)

And why did he blame the TERF brigade for the sketchy sex? Because they managed to "block him from mutual aid." You see, it's the TERFs' fault that a creeper approached him in the park where he was passed out, not, you know, the creeper's. A true triumph of troon logic.
bigfots.png
(s/a)

Pre-Transition Hobbs

Hobbs was a typical male incel before trooning out - fat, bald, unkempt, and altogether loathsome. He claims his troonsition helped his mental health and cleared his suicidal ideation, but he has since threatened to 41% in the past when facing TERF criticism.

This first tweet was part of the incident he claims led to him being taken advantage of:
hateful.png
(s/a)

normie.png
(s/a)

catgirl.png
(s/a)

Blanchard would have a field day with this one.

2year.png
(s/a)

He goes into his past in a bit more detail here, which is really pathetic and creepy on multiple levels.
coke.png
(s/a)

Hobbs has trooned out twice, having abandoned the endeavor once in the middle of the past decade. Male or female, image has never been his strong suit.
retrans.png
(s/a)

Also, I highly doubt his friend was "gender critical," just homophobic/transphobic.

Other Social Media Posts

This video, which Hobbs has since deleted, was filmed in December when Hobbs was allegedly homeless, shortly before the rape saga. He flashes a gun at the camera after screaming about TERFs and his plight:

This is Hobbs with his troon boyfriend:
lilith.png
(s/a)

Not a fetish:
chikfila.png
(s/a)

He's still depressed and is returning to his alcoholic ways because he can't make it as an e-girl:
depressed.png
(s/a)

Hobbs is continuing to post about his encounter at Popeye's and will surely provide more hilarious videos in the future.

Dox

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Accounts

Archive of Banned Twitter
Twitter (a)
Anti-TERF Twitter (a)
Facebook (a)
Instagram (a)
YouTube
Reddit (a)
OnlyFans
Amazon Wishlist (a)
TikTok

Last edited:

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Its very rare I see a new cow, click their twitter, see a video as a recent tweet and click it and laugh out loud immediately.

Also what is it with ex-incel Troons always blabbing about being sex workers? Are they that desperate?

EDIT: Oh this might go deeper than Popeyes, apparently this is "systematic". McD's is also an "offender". Definitely transphobia and has nothing to do with businesses not wanting a bum to dirty up their washrooms without at least buying something, a very common corporate policy.

Will try to remember to archive when next at PC and not mobile fag.

EDIT 2:

McD's Archive
Video isn't worth archiving as its just dumb singing with no real milk.

Last edited:

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
There's a good OP on my boy.

Holy shit haha woke up to him accusing Stephen Crowder of fucking underage troons for money...

View attachment 2150067
View attachment 2150070

Axe-crazy...

View attachment 2150065

Boasting on FB that he's not owned...

View attachment 2150112
More Crowder stuff.
2.PNG

Blake was inspired do some insanity induced artwork.
1.PNG

Another video.
3.PNG

RobotGentleman

kiwifarms.net
Since the video was posted, left-wing online publication The Daily Dot ran a fairly sympathetic piece (a) with a brief interview of Hobbs about the incident.

A transgender delivery driver and online sex worker confronted a Popeyes employee after he allegedly called her “sir.” A video featuring the confrontation has gone viral and sparked controversial comments.

Laura Hobbs, whose online name is Commie DickGurl, shared a video of the Friday incident in Tucson, Arizona, to her YouTube channel, and it has been viewed almost 8,000 times since being posted on Saturday.

Hobbs told the Daily Dot she was picking up a delivery from the restaurant when an employee offered to get the door and referred to her as “sir.”

She said the employee had a “big grin on his face” when making the remark. When asked if the employees were aware of her personal pronouns, Hobbs said she had never met them before.

On Wednesday, Alex Prevost, who identified himself as the manager, told the Daily Dot he never met Hobbs before and didn’t know of her personal pronouns.

“I was about to close [when Hobbs came in] so I locked the door and then I told the customer ‘whenever your food is ready, I’ll unlock the door for you,'” Prevost said. Prevost said Hobbs thought he called her “sir” but insists he didn’t.

Hobbs had a different version of the story.

“I confronted him for addressing me as ‘sir’ and he gave me a raised eyebrow and simply denied it,” Hobbs said. “I mocked him for calling an obvious woman with breast sir. I told him he’s lying and trying to gaslight me and that I was pissed and sick of people doing this.”

Hobbs said Prevost then said, “I don’t give a fuck, bro.”

That’s when Hobbs put the order in her car and took her phone inside the store to confront him.

The video begins with Hobbs taking her phone in the store and sharing her frustration with the harassment trans people experience daily.

“What’s your name?” Hobbs questions, with the camera facing Prevost, who’s behind the counter. “I’m gonna be talking to the manager. This guy called me ‘sir’!”

“I certainly didn’t,” Prevost says.

“This happens every fucking day. I’m so tired of it!” Hobbs says. “Why would you call a chick with big ass tits fucking… why would you call?”

Prevost repeatedly says, “I didn’t say that,” and Hobbs says: “No, stop trying to gaslight trans people and tell us we’re crazy… You need to fucking be mindful of other people, and stop being a scumbag, and you’re a liar!”

Throughout the altercation, Prevost insists he didn’t refer to her as “sir.”

Hobbs then exits the restaurant before going back in and yelling: “Wait, what… Did you try to call me ‘sir’ again?”

“Alex, Imma be talking to corporate about you, motherfucker. Fuck you!” Hobbs says. “That’s bullshit! You don’t fucking harass trans people at work.”

Hobbs claims that Prevost said, ‘Have a good night, sir’ to her. Hobbs told the Daily Dot that she’s never had any issues with Popeyes employees before.

“No, this is discrimination!” Hobbs says in the video, her voice rising. “I’m fucking done with it.”

She then turns the camera toward a group of employees standing by the counter, and one of them yells, “Get out of the store!”

She alleges again that Prevost called her “sir” twice when one of the other employees says Prevost called her “sir” only the second time.

Prevost told the Daily Dot that he didn’t call her “sir” the first time.

“[She] kept accusing me of saying something I didn’t say,” he told the Daily Dot. Prevost admitted that he started “being rude back” to Hobbs after she “wouldn’t stop.”

The video then continues with a back-and-forth between Hobbs and Prevost: Hobbs claiming Prevost harassed her, and Prevost repeatedly saying he didn’t call her that.

“Cis people need to be held accountable for how they treat trans people,” Hobbs continues. “And I’m not gonna put up with this shit anymore.”

“You’re crazy, bro!” one of the employees says.

“Don’t fucking call me bro!” Hobbs yells. “Stop fucking throwing slurs at me, you fucking piece of shit!”

“Have a good night, sis!” someone else says.

“No, fuck you! I ain’t your fucking sis. I ain’t your fucking bro. You don’t even fucking know me!” she says.

Another employee is seen “flashing” a sign at her, but it’s not clear what the sign is.

Hobbs is eventually asked to leave the store.

“She tried making me look bad but I honestly don’t care ’cause at the end of the day my entire crew saw what happened and I did nothing wrong except curse,” Prevost told the Daily Dot.

Hobbs alleged that Prevost sicced trolls on her via social media following the incident—something Prevost has denied.

“She posted it online to get peoples attention and that’s exactly what it got,” Prevost said. “I have no control on who comments or sees the video. I didn’t send anyone to go ‘troll.'”

Hobbs said she filed a complaint with the Popeyes’ corporate office, which reportedly told her the incident will be investigated. The Daily Dot reached out to Popeyes and will update the report if it responds.

In a Reddit thread, where the video was posted, some people said they thought Prevost “made an honest mistake.”

“I understand that trans people want to have their preferred pronouns used, and that’s all well and good, but the kid seems to just be making an honest mistake,” wrote one person. “That’s a far cry from harassment or discrimination, it’s not like they wouldn’t let her order because she is trans.”

“As someone who works retail I accidentally call people by the wrong pronoun all the time,” wrote another person. “Most of the time they arent even trans! Sometimes you think it is a man or a woman from the back or side and you are wrong. Then you apologize. I have never had anyone get upset at me over it.”

Hobbs said she believes the altercation “sets a dangerous” precedent and that she doesn’t think Prevost should continue to be a manager at the location.

“It seems like they want to say that his transphobic bullying was justified because I accused him so aggressively,” Hobbs said.

“I want there to be an understanding that these transphobic comments hurt the community and it feels like Popeye’s is okay with transphobia as long as the transgender person is seen as in the wrong,” she continued. “This is very bad for transgender people who are already marginalized.”
[/ATTACH]
I bet he and Philip Wythe would be great friends. How long until he's doing op-eds for them?