Dramacow Blake Howard Hobbs / Laura Hobbs / CommieDickGurl / laurizza / LAURAZILLA100s / EndGCTP / CaliPizzaGirli520 / CrazeDawg - It's ma'am the sequel, incel-to-troon pipeline exhibit A, threatens TERFs and blames them for him being sexually assaulted

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
notrannies.png

Good.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
What's with all the woke types glorifying prostitutes? Blake, you're not a sex worker if you don't charge; you're just a disgusting faggot giving hand jobs in the Target parking lot.
A combo of a lot of things:
-they're usually poor
-they're often non-white
-prostitution is mostly looked down on by republicans
-the left is extremely horny and sex positive
-they want to normalize it so they either have more fap material or a passive revenue stream from onlyfans or chaturbate

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
Wow, this guy figured out that he could buy and wear wigs. That puts him ahead of a lot of the troons on this site.
Trannies are the real racists.
Considering how they talk about black women? Yeah. I think you're right.
This'll be a sad departure from my communist ways, but I guess I have to be a Nazi according to Blake.

Unironically though, troons like this made me change my views. I went from a trans rights anarchist to commie with more traditional views pretty quickly, once I started reading through threads like this one.
I don't know much about communism so correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't troonery incompatible with Marxism? Marxism is based on a "material dialectic", and gender feels aren't based on anything material. I think a commie would see Mr. Blake being oppressed cause he's poor and works in a pizza shop, but not oppressed cause a fellow member of the working class called him "sir".
Also where's his class solidarity? Shouldn't he be directing his impotent man-rage towards the billionaire owners of Popeye's, not the poor proletarian working the cash?
He's as good at communism as he is at selling dick pics - an abysmal failure.

I'm sorry you get misgendered so much Laura, but that's just life in this doggy dog world. Transphobes are a diamond dozen.
It's "a dime a dozen". Diamond Dozen is my drag name.
What's with all the woke types glorifying prostitutes? Blake, you're not a sex worker if you don't charge; you're just a disgusting faggot giving hand jobs in the Target parking lot.
Because woke men like this are woman-hating incels. If they couldn't purchase people to use for sex, they'd never get laid, and they feel entitled to buy, sell, coerce, and bribe human beings for use as masturbation aids. Anti-prostitution laws and policies are ferociously attacked because men like Mr. Blake here percieve them as a threat to their boners (which they put above the rights and safety of other people).
Also because prostitutes are often hurt and oppressed in pretty horrifying ways, so a man like Mr. Blake can tell people that he's a "sex worker" to gain oppression points to use as a sympathy shield for when he inevitably fucks up.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
I'm assuming dumping your money on cheap plastic wigs, makeup, clothing, chokers and cat ears made by exploited factory workers of color is also not what a radical Leftist revolutionary would do.
Blake, all that shit won't make you a woman, won't make you happy, can't fit in your already cluttered apartment, and will end up polluting the ocean. Give the bourgeoisie excess a rest, sir.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
I'm assuming dumping your money on cheap plastic wigs, makeup, clothing, chokers and cat ears made by exploited factory workers of color is also not what a radical Leftist revolutionary would do.
Blake, all that shit won't make you a woman, won't make you happy, can't fit in your already cluttered apartment, and will end up polluting the ocean. Give the bourgeoisie excess a rest, sir.
Fittingly enough, Marx invented a term for this.