Dramacow Blake Howard Hobbs / Laura Hobbs / CommieDickGurl / laurizza / LAURAZILLA100s / EndGCTP / CaliPizzaGirli520 / CrazeDawg - It's ma'am the sequel, incel-to-troon pipeline exhibit A, threatens TERFs and blames them for him being sexually assaulted

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2187950

Yeah. Twitter is totally famous for being biased to the far right...
Twitter is by far the website with the craziest SJW fringes on the whole internet after Tumblr collapsed in on itself. They don't even have Trump's account anymore to point to as evidence of it being "extreme right wing". Give me a fucking break. These people just need to feed their persecution delusion though, don't they?

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Kind of makes you wonder if vaping really does fry your brain.
I don't see any evidence to that, but it does cause a sudden and rather horrific death in land drowning. You're breathing in water vapor in far greater quantities than your lungs are used to expelling. That doesn't just go away. It slowly accumulates then one day you just can't breathe and suffocate. It's apparently more traumatic than drowning underwater. The only treatment seems to be to pop a hole in the lungs to drain them, and since most people don't know the signs and the window for treatment once it happens is small it has a high mortality rate.

At least the procedure is cheaper than lung cancer.

Gone Ham

Official Kevin Gibes Stalker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't see any evidence to that, but it does cause a sudden and rather horrific death in land drowning. You're breathing in water vapor in far greater quantities than your lungs are used to expelling. That doesn't just go away. It slowly accumulates then one day you just can't breathe and suffocate. It's apparently more traumatic than drowning underwater. The only treatment seems to be to pop a hole in the lungs to drain them, and since most people don't know the signs and the window for treatment once it happens is small it has a high mortality rate.

At least the procedure is cheaper than lung cancer.
can I get a source on this?

AngryTreeRat

kiwifarms.net
can I get a source on this?
This is the commonly passed around video that condenses it into under 2 minutes.

The CDC has a decent amount of information on it. It's often called vaping illness.

It got a decent amount of coverage between 2018-2019. I remember hearing about it then. Covid overran it since in medical news, and a few studies I was following to see what would happen got cancelled. I'd love to provide harder data.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 8.00.49 PM.png
E18z4TBUcAES4nC.jpegE18z4FRVIAEfvgh.jpeg
dustin-hoffman_tootsie.jpeg

AngryTreeRat

kiwifarms.net
So? Maybe he'll do something really extreme for attention, and we'll have a front row seat.
Shhhh don't let the cow know we're baiting him. Seriously though, I thought after the initial freak out that this was the lift for this roller coaster, not the fall from the top of the hill. At least we know he's stalking us.
Lol, his main Twitter account is suspended.

But here's his new one.

Apparently, he was banned for the usual amount of drama and blames it on the evil alt-right. (Archive.)
Can @Hamplanet Fitness or a mod update the OP with this new Twitter BTW?

To contribute something new (archive):
1621651109028.png

I saw this and all I thought of was this, as in this exact behaviour has already been parodied in a fairly popular well known YouTube fan parody, all the way back in 2013.
We are no longer in a clown world, we're in the parody dimension of our old world and I don't know if I want to go back or stay and make more popcorn.

EDIT: My browser spaced out and put something in the wrong spot.

S.C.U.D.

Full-Blown AIDS
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, he's charging a $100 unblocking fee on his OF, going by his pinned Tweet, atm. Kinda makes you wonder if he's actually being raided.
I've seen other troons charge unblocking fees so I think he just saw something other people were doing and copied it.