Dramacow Blake Howard Hobbs / Laura Hobbs / CommieDickGurl / laurizza / LAURAZILLA100s / EndGCTP / CaliPizzaGirli520 / CrazeDawg - It's ma'am the sequel, incel-to-troon pipeline exhibit A, threatens TERFs and blames them for him being sexually assaulted

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

geovonnigeovonni

DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS?
kiwifarms.net
This is the kind of shit that proves to me it's not even a fetish or identity thing. It's a cult. Troons always seem to try to only associate with other troons and only date other troons. You'd think they would want to spend time around cis women because they want to be women so badly, but no, they deliberately separate themselves so they can reinforce their beliefs.
nothing says inclusiveness like the lgbtqqip2saa+ letter soup. gotta label your sexuality, your politics, your race, your religion, and virtue signal your identity to people on the internet instead of idk not acting like a collective.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
nothing says inclusiveness like the lgbtqqip2saa+ letter soup. gotta label your sexuality, your politics, your race, your religion, and virtue signal your identity to people on the internet instead of idk not acting like a collective.
"Please sir give me another label. I promise I'm a good label slut. I'm a good conformist. Please may I have another label, I'll fit into your little box however you like."

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
blahblahblah.png

I refuse to listen to him try and do that valley girl voice. (bc that's totally how girls talk!!!) I doubt I'm missing much. If I had to guess it's probably about transphobes and TERFs.

The soyalorian

-. .. -.-. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-.
kiwifarms.net
Will dear leader pay the $100 unblock fee?
View attachment 2200065

Bro, that's all well and good but are you going to record any more stupid videos chimping out on random members of the public?
View attachment 2200066

You're not a revolutionary leader Blake. You're an idiot that makes an ass of themselves online. Stick to that.
Rage posting is always so confusing to follow lol.
bandicam 2021-05-25 07-41-16-077.jpg

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Going by some of his recent YouTube vids, he has his sights set on Jenner, for some reason. And he's trying to weasel out of his way of being responsible on how his views can discredit the greater trans community.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net