Dramacow Blake Howard Hobbs / Laura Hobbs / CommieDickGurl / laurizza / LAURAZILLA100s / EndGCTP / CaliPizzaGirli520 / CrazeDawg - It's ma'am the sequel, incel-to-troon pipeline exhibit A, threatens TERFs and blames them for him being sexually assaulted

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, someone else has posted his parents names on the web. So we get :stickup:

I'm waiting for him to pull a gun on someone and discover that legally constitutes assault. That'd be the end of our fun for a while, but that's the trajectory this is on. The question isn't "if", it's "when". The only "if" is "if he's unhinged enough to pull the trigger on the first incident or not". I am curious what he was like a year or two ago. Is this behaviour escalating or what?

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
I'm waiting for him to pull a gun on someone and discover that legally constitutes assault. That'd be the end of our fun for a while, but that's the trajectory this is on. The question isn't "if", it's "when". The only "if" is "if he's unhinged enough to pull the trigger on the first incident or not". I am curious what he was like a year or two ago. Is this behaviour escalating or what?
Well, his last YouTube vid was him chimping out on that he refuses to die, can't afford to put more effort into transitioning, everyone is transphobic, etc. Might take another month or two before someone actually prods him enough on Twitter to put him in a paranoid state of mind.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tell me again why you voluntarily gave up tenure.
kiwifarms.net
Untitled.png
That was you, Blake. If there is a shred of truth to this story, you were the guy masturbating in the doorway. I fucking guarantee it. Punk ass bitch thinks he can simultaneously claim to be a 2A hardass while crying about seeing a fellow degenerate whack off. Pro tip, dipshit: pick a schtick and stay with it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tell me again why you voluntarily gave up tenure.
kiwifarms.net
I love this, weirdo fuck doesn't want to work but still has the balls to beg for money to get high. What the fuck is wrong with this guy?
Untitled.png
"give me money$$$666"
Untitled.png
Nobody is going to pay you, dipshit. Even Billy LaBelle draws pictures for his grift. Why would someone pay an acerbic transvestite to get high? Think about it. If you want money you need to be actually doing something. Rhys McKinnon set a women's world record (how does he live with himself?). That's something, Blake. The only thing you've ever done is freak out on some minimum wage slaves for a made up offense. If you want to make your grift work, you need to be doing this shit four times a day and posting every single one to your TikTok. You need to be Crowder's enemy number one. I want to see you on Fox News for dry humping a transphobic Big Boy statue. I want Don Jr to mention you at CPAC. Fast food employees west of the Mississippi should tense up at your name. If you want to be an infamous antifa warrior and get paid to smoke pot, it's time to step up your game.

Now get the hell outta here, cow. Go make some milk.

I love this, weirdo fuck doesn't want to work but still has the balls to beg for money to get high. What the fuck is wrong with this guy?
View attachment 2230540
"give me money$$$666"
View attachment 2230541
Nobody is going to pay you, dipshit. Even Billy LaBelle draws pictures for his grift. Why would someone pay an acerbic transvestite to get high? Think about it. If you want money you need to be actually doing something. Rhys McKinnon set a women's world record (how does he live with himself?). That's something, Blake. The only thing you've ever done is freak out on some minimum wage slaves for a made up offense. If you want to make your grift work, you need to be doing this shit four times a day and posting every single one to your TikTok. You need to be Crowder's enemy number one. I want to see you on Fox News for dry humping a transphobic Big Boy statue. I want Don Jr to mention you at CPAC. Fast food employees west of the Mississippi should tense up at your name. If you want to be an infamous antifa warrior and get paid to smoke pot, it's time to step up your game.

Now get the hell outta here, cow. Go make some milk.
Got a smug chuckle out of me at "still has the balls"