Dramacow Blake Howard Hobbs / Laura Hobbs / CommieDickGurl / laurizza / LAURAZILLA100s / EndGCTP / CaliPizzaGirli520 / CrazeDawg - It's ma'am the sequel, incel-to-troon pipeline exhibit A, threatens TERFs and blames them for him being sexually assaulted

Hamplanet Fitness

THESE MEN ARE CALLING ME A MERDARURR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Complaining about being catcalled. r/thathappened:

Histrionics:

And we get a shout-out:
creeps.png

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Complaining about being catcalled. r/thathappened:

Histrionics:

And we get a shout-out:
View attachment 2246437
"Significant amounts of time" bitch I browse this site while waiting for responses to work emails requesting files. Now seethe more.

Also, if any of you 'tards are breaking the no contact rule, cover your ass better.

What this dumb fuck doesn't know is we are observers. We do not engage until you come to us.

Come on Blake. Come visit us so we can engage. Make your death threats here like you want to. Act big. Wave your gun around. Just remember to clear the barrel and leave your safety on so you don't blow your balls off. Don't want the pain drawing attention to your dysphoria, assuming you have dysphoria and it's not just a fetish.

twee

all pigs must die!
kiwifarms.net
I think our little buddy has been o'rested before. Gotta be him, right? Birthday is a little off, though. Same name, same birth year, in California. Disorderly conduct with alcohol.

And before Blake pisses his pants, I literally typed in "blake howard hobbs" into Google.

Link
Archive

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2251230

Yeah! What kind of whacky people would do stuff like that all day long?....
Incels aren't coming for you to try and get laid Blake. Unless they are chasers (imagine being an incel chaser, that has to be some species of lolcow).

Also, I feel like Blake greatly overestimates how much time efficient hatred takes. If you're making a hobby out of hating on people a bit of organization and automation through using alerts and notifications can make it quick and painless to keep up on their life and make your harassing tweets from the toilet. Maybe Blake should try the same, though refollowing between Twitter bans might be a hassle.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Transmisogynoir
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it's related to today's uploads, where he drones on about fake allies.

And he's kind of late on the " respecting pronouns" topic.

I would absolutely respect neopronouns if they stopped there. It's no big deal to call someone by their desired pronouns. It becomes a problem when they next demand you pretend they're biologically female. Then they demand lesbians suck their girldicks. Then they want to put your kids on puberty blockers. Fucking insane but that's where we are in 2021. So no, I won't be using your autism pronouns, Blake. Keep it up and people will just start calling you "it".

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
I would absolutely respect neopronouns if they stopped there. It's no big deal to call someone by their desired pronouns. It becomes a problem when they next demand you pretend they're biologically female. Then they demand lesbians suck their girldicks. Then they want to put your kids on puberty blockers. Fucking insane but that's where we are in 2021. So no, I won't be using your autism pronouns, Blake. Keep it up and people will just start calling you "it".

I just love how they act like threats of being labelled a transphobe/bigbot/supermechanazi has any power any more given how liberally they throw those labels around anyway.

"Use my pronouns or get labeled a transphobe!"

Yeah, well Blake, I already got labeled a transphobe by one of you autists this morning for a momentary facial expression and failure to suck ladypeen, so... do your worst I guess

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it's related to today's uploads, where he drones on about fake allies.

And he's kind of late on the " respecting pronouns" topic.

Alright troon, I'll bite since I'm pretty sure kiwis are your only audience anyways.

It doesn't take that much effort to get used to neopronouns
Yeah, but it still takes effort, effort that you tranny folk think you're somehow entitled to. Sure, the single mother who just came back from work who then has to quickly throw together dinner for her kids, or the dude who's working 2 jobs and attending college, or veterans who ACTUALLY risked their lives and barely have anything to show for it, why don't they put in the effort to pander to a bunch of useless degenerates who want to take away their resources with one hand while flipping them off with the other? You show absolutely no respect for any of them or what they go through, so I'm confused as to why you believe they should show respect for you.

Nobody is disingenuously using neopronouns to put you in some kind of compromised position
Sure they are. It's a form of social extortion. Either these other people with their own lives and problems debase themselves by giving in and playing along with your depravity in order to feed your ego, or you'll attempt to ruin their life. ALL of what you do is intended to put people in a compromised position, you are a fetishistic predatory man who's adopted an identity that, due to the current cultural climate, will allow you to wield victimhood like a cudgel to threaten others into submission and beat down those who won't comply. It's just the first step in a gradual process of trying to gain control over people, and if they don't put their foot down right away and make it clear they aren't going to tolerate being threatened by a bunch of losers in dresses it'll never stop.

Bud, stop this shit, take off the fetish gear and quit trying to run from being a man. The only place this road ever leads for people like you is to the end of a noose.