Dramacow Blake Howard Hobbs / Laura Hobbs / CommieDickGurl / laurizza / LAURAZILLA100s / EndGCTP / CaliPizzaGirli520 / CrazeDawg - It's ma'am the sequel, incel-to-troon pipeline exhibit A, threatens TERFs and blames them for him being sexually assaulted

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tell me again why you voluntarily gave up tenure.
kiwifarms.net
Those 7.62s sound pretty badass and the AK definitely has that commie aesthetic. AR-15 is a good gun though. I wouldn't mind owning both.
Which ever you get, make sure it has a couple of spare rail segments for gun nuts. CDG can't be a true lolcow without trans color gun nuts on her rifle!

Hey I'm curious why you haven't gone on another Popeye's style rant. You could be queen dick of the Rat King if you were putting out one of those videos a month. The woke bitches eat that shit up. You would get all kinds of donations from the left hand side. Sure your thread would turn against you again but it would be free money. At the end of the day, farmers aren't paying your bills and if you keep being all reasonable, this place will become a ghost town.

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey I'm curious why you haven't gone on another Popeye's style rant. You could be queen dick of the Rat King if you were putting out one of those videos a month. The woke bitches eat that shit up. You would get all kinds of donations from the left hand side. Sure your thread would turn against you again but it would be free money. At the end of the day, farmers aren't paying your bills and if you keep being all reasonable, this place will become a ghost town.
As much as I loved getting a whole bunch of pearl clutchers screeching and while responding to everything has been fun and helped me come up with good content, it will have to be a similar situation where somebody is being a dick again. If it happens again I can't say that Ill handle it the same exactly but I don't have any reservations about going off on someone just intentionally trying to fuck with me, especially if I feel like something is on the line like I did.

I can honestly say I almost never get misgendered anymore in public, certainly not intentionally or out of malice. I've held on to a theory that maybe it's something relating to trans discourse online, like we all made a collective enough stink about pronouns. It's a lovely thought but maybe I am just passing better lately🤷‍♀️ after going thru a lot of dysphoria and watching myself more on camera hearing myself. Doing the videos has been really helpful even with voice stuff which has always been a struggle for me.

Don't put it past me to get into a heated back and forth with another content creator if they are willing to give me the time of day. There are a lot of shitheads on the internet and I have learned to be selective. There's a lot of content creators with some shitty ass fan bases and some shit creators as well who I feel like they don't know wtf they are talking about or they just are just mean. I'm not into team sports and a lot of people don't like that I go by principles instead so it might just be a matter of time as far as the internet goes.

I'll keep posting real life stuff like people harassing me when I'm able to catch it. It's hard sometimes to get everything on camera, especially because a lot of times there's food in my hands but if people want to pick on me or try to creep up on me in downtown again, it makes for good content and genuinely opens up a discussion. Establishing my career hopefully will come soon enough and would be really helpful but seeing all the conversations over these things and watching people take in new vocabulary and try to at least go about being more aware has been this unimaginable payout for me. There are just certain things which money cannot buy.

@CammieDoxGirl What are your thoughts on the “incel to tranny” pipeline? Do you see how it could be a real thing, particularly with AGPs? Or do you think it’s total bullshit?
I dont think being an incel will make someone trans or want to transition generally speaking. If anything some eggs might be an incel due to dysphoria and being maladjusted. After coming out and especially after taking HRT I found i enjoyed sex more than prior, with less hangups and it was more meaningful, which generally leads to getting people coming back for more..

I generally think Blachardism is rather dated and harmful. There might be a few rare people getting off similarly to how the AGP label describes but sexual attraction and identity are more complex and part of a person's full identity.

I think Blanchard creates a dichotomy where one category relies on some homophobia to substantiate it and the other basically dehumanizes the other as pervy AGP. I've heard that trans people trying to get surgeries basically get asked questions reliant on the DSM-|| and from what I've heard these questions and categorization are pretty humiliating and unhelpful.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tell me again why you voluntarily gave up tenure.
kiwifarms.net
As much as I loved getting a whole bunch of pearl clutchers screeching and while responding to everything has been fun and helped me come up with good content, it will have to be a similar situation where somebody is being a dick again. If it happens again I can't say that Ill handle it the same exactly but I don't have any reservations about going off on someone just intentionally trying to fuck with me, especially if I feel like something is on the line like I did.

I can honestly say I almost never get misgendered anymore in public, certainly not intentionally or out of malice. I've held on to a theory that maybe it's something relating to trans discourse online, like we all made a collective enough stink about pronouns. It's a lovely thought but maybe I am just passing better lately🤷‍♀️ after going thru a lot of dysphoria and watching myself more on camera hearing myself. Doing the videos has been really helpful even with voice stuff which has always been a struggle for me.

Don't put it past me to get into a heated back and forth with another content creator if they are willing to give me the time of day. There are a lot of shitheads on the internet and I have learned to be selective. There's a lot of content creators with some shitty ass fan bases and some shit creators as well who I feel like they don't know wtf they are talking about or they just are just mean. I'm not into team sports and a lot of people don't like that I go by principles instead so it might just be a matter of time as far as the internet goes.

I'll keep posting real life stuff like people harassing me when I'm able to catch it. It's hard sometimes to get everything on camera, especially because a lot of times there's food in my hands but if people want to pick on me or try to creep up on me in downtown again, it makes for good content and genuinely opens up a discussion. Establishing my career hopefully will come soon enough and would be really helpful but seeing all the conversations over these things and watching people take in new vocabulary and try to at least go about being more aware has been this unimaginable payout for me. There are just certain things which money cannot buy.
IMO you are no longer a lolcow becuase I'm not laughing at you, I'm speaking with you. We have extreme, fundamental differences in our societal norms but I think we largely share the same basic morality. That being said, I don't have a good feel for what you're trying to do with CDG and how separate that identity is from Laura Hobbs.

If you are trying to be a high profile trans internet celebrity and make the easy but filthy money that goes with it, then I would imagine you traveling from state to state making Popeye's videos. Each one could have a separate GFM for something outwardly noble but easily pilferable -- Billy LaBelle's tablet scam from last year comes to mind. Eventually you could wind up with a blue check on your Twitter and the MSNBC contributership that entails.

I don't think that's where you ambitions lie, but it's a viable and easily accessible path for The Great TERF Hunter of the West to pursue. Why not go for it with a true commie's single minded determination? As a capitalist, I would give grudging respect. But you don't seem like that kind of person. You have those pesky things called morals and I bet you curse them sometimes. That's a different beast entirely. It's something decent people find admirable.

What I still find interesting about you is where the line between speaking your piece, and turning a profit, lies. Most of us here have everything to loose and nothing to gain by posting here. I'm not sure if I'd think more or less of you if this were all part of a master plan to make money off the internet.

I hope you have a good night, Laura! It's a fascinating being able to converse with you. I'm glad you came home to the farms.

Oh yeah before I forget, be sure to stop by the Rhys McKinnon thread and tell him he's a sack of shit. You wouldn't like him, he owns a bunch of section 8 trailers. Total bougie slumlord, no joke.

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IMO you are no longer a lolcow becuase I'm not laughing at you, I'm speaking with you. We have extreme, fundamental differences in our societal norms but I think we largely share the same basic morality. That being said, I don't have a good feel for what you're trying to do with CDG and how separate that identity is from Laura Hobbs.

If you are trying to be a high profile trans internet celebrity and make the easy but filthy money that goes with it, then I would imagine you traveling from state to state making Popeye's videos. Each one could have a separate GFM for something outwardly noble but easily pilferable -- Billy LaBelle's tablet scam from last year comes to mind. Eventually you could wind up with a blue check on your Twitter and the MSNBC contributership that entails.

I don't think that's where you ambitions lie, but it's a viable and easily accessible path for The Great TERF Hunter of the West to pursue. Why not go for it with a true commie's single minded determination? As a capitalist, I would give grudging respect. But you don't seem like that kind of person. You have those pesky things called morals and I bet you curse them sometimes. That's a different beast entirely. It's something decent people find admirable.

What I still find interesting about you is where the line between speaking your piece, and turning a profit, lies. Most of us here have everything to loose and nothing to gain by posting here. I'm not sure if I'd think more or less of you if this were all part of a master plan to make money off the internet.

I hope you have a good night, Laura! It's a fascinating being able to converse with you. I'm glad you came home to the farms.

Oh yeah before I forget, be sure to stop by the Rhys McKinnon thread and tell him he's a sack of shit. You wouldn't like him, he owns a bunch of section 8 trailers. Total bougie slumlord, no joke.
I'll check it out. You probably know how I feel about landlords in general but fuck especially really shitty advantageous ones..!

vrt

kiwifarms.net
1627274204600.png

That face, man. That face.

Last edited:

Emperor Percival Tachyon

Your Freindly Neighborhood Cragmite Overlord
kiwifarms.net
Well, I did it. I watched the Ducks and Chill videos, and some others of the more recent ones. So I guess I have a few thoughts and questions after them. First of all, the format is a lot better than anything else. I'm a firm believer that going out to whatever little patch of nature you can access does wonders for even the most uptight or online-irony-poisoned individuals. You know the type. Telling someone who's mad at the internet to "touch grass" is a meme for a reason. And ducks at a pond are certainly chill...

Anyway, you do still have quite a bit of anger at the world, and I don't entirely feel right to say that it is unjustified. Some of it misplaced? Maybe. Depending on people's political persuasions some might say definitely... But I think you'd have to be delusional to think that civilization is humming along just fine, the economy, the government, everything is healthy. It's not. Of all the things you're pissed off about the one which you named in particular that I most relate to or agree with is ranting against Big Tech/Silicon Valley. The degree of control that private companies are accumulating over our data, our lives, and what we can and can't say on the internet is something that genuinely creeps me out. And the people at the top of it , sure, a lot of them didn't get there by merit but by being well connected. However I dont think this is universal, especially in tech, and you really do have to know at least some shit to get a leg-up. But once tech bros have enough venture capital money they can kind of just fuck off and do whatever. Hire their friends or ideological allies on their company, same with recruiting jannies to maintain the platforms they have created. Those who do it for free are truly cucks. You feel like you have to tailor yourself or your content to the whims of the people who run Youtube or Twitter?

I have more mixed feelings of what you say about "Meritocracy" And that hinges on one question in particular: Do you think an actual functioning meritocracy would be a good thing? It's one thing to point out the fraud of claiming the whole world is meritocratic when some people fall through the cracks through no fault of your own. But what about if a society was working better, working as intended? Would you still feel the need to be a radical communist, or would you be ok with a world where people who work more genuinely enjoy more, essentially, they get to enjoy the fruits of their own labor? That's what communists are on about in their idealized utopian dreamland isn't it? Own your own means of production, work hard and none of your work is directed towards making someone else richer? Do you think people who work harder should be rewarded more? I don't even mean massively more, like billionaire vs normal person scale of difference, but just the general idea of if you put in more effort, you should get more for your work. What do you think about personal work ethic, aside from whatever negative feelings you have about corporate culture and capitalism?

This also ties into the whole "anti-work" thing. And it comes down to the fact that taken literally, that sounds pants on head retarded. No working? Surely you can't believe that. And you don't really, I've gathered from your talking about it. You don't believe that nobody should ever have to work, but just hate bullshit unproductive jobs like pushing paper for a bitchy manager in an office somewhere in an inefficient corporate bureaucracy. (or maybe an inefficient state bureaucracy... I'm of the opinion that bureaucratic bullshit is a plague regardless of whether it's in the public sector or the private sector, but that's a bit of a tangent.) But even if everything were streamlined and made as effecient as possible, people still need to work to keep the gears of civilization turning. So how "anti-work" are you really?

Last edited:

mate

kiwifarms.net
Hi @CammieDoxGirl , welcome to the farms. I really hoped you would join ever since you started replying to the thread on twitter.

I'm curious about your family. Do they respect your pronouns and stay in touch? I've heard that some people have a lot of trouble accepting trans relatives but as I don't have any, I wouldn't know much about it.

Thanks

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LMAO I LOVE THIS!
Screenshot_20210726-104447_YouTube.jpg

You feel like you have to tailor yourself or your content to the whims of the people who run Youtube or Twitter?
It's always a fear of mine that one day my youtube channel will disappear for "bullying" or some bullshit. Twotter took me down so many times for the dumbest bullshit and I hate it.
20210726_105535.jpg

Pretty damn sure this is the tweet that took down my old account permanently. I honestly wish I had gone off on that TERF who was bugging me for about 4 days on both Twitter and YouTube over the chic-fil-a tweet seeing as I lost an account with 3.5k followers over it. My friend got banned for tweeting at a TERF "@jkrowlingluvr9000 Nazi" and I've seen people get warning for saying "stfu". It reminds me of that episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force with Allen, an alien in the future who simply zaps to death basically anyone who isn't "nice"
AUPS1_Allen_Part_2.png

I have more mixed feelings of what you say about "Meritocracy" And that hinges on one question in particular: Do you think an actual functioning meritocracy would be a good thing? It's one thing to point out the fraud of claiming the whole world is meritocratic when some people fall through the cracks through no fault of your own. But what about if a society was working better, working as intended? Would you still feel the need to be a radical communist, or would you be ok with a world where people who work more genuinely enjoy more, essentially, they get to enjoy the fruits of their own labor? That's what communists are on about in their idealized utopian dreamland isn't it? Own your own means of production, work hard and none of your work is directed towards making someone else richer? Do you think people who work harder should be rewarded more? I don't even mean massively more, like billionaire vs normal person scale of difference, but just the general idea of if you put in more effort, you should get more for your work. What do you think about personal work ethic, aside from whatever negative feelings you have about corporate culture and capitalism?
I think an actual meritocracy would be disastrous potentially but within communism there is a safety net for those who don't or can't work. I want people to have that, especially as many low skilled jobs become obsolete. There would still be people who cook, who work on job sites along side machine's but my hope is they would be rewarded heavily and be able to build a life and a future for their labor and support a family. Within the umbrella of communism I am more specifically an anarchist syndicalist which I believe is very sensible and could be a very helpful direction for the working class to go. I highly recommend people read into anarchosyndicalism who haven't. To me, especially with the inequality we experience today, it just makes sense and seems like a good solution to all this. It addresses the issues with capitalism very directly and is all about empowering the working class to reclaim the fruits of their labor. People who continue to work and who have that ethic should see it improve their lives. I feel like our current system is completely broken and void of that.
This also ties into the whole "anti-work" thing. And it comes down to the fact that taken literally, that sounds pants on head retarded. No working? Surely you can't believe that. And you don't really, I've gathered from your talking about it. You don't believe that nobody should ever have to work, but just hate bullshit unproductive jobs like pushing paper for a bitchy manager in an office somewhere in an inefficient corporate bureaucracy. (or maybe an inefficient state bureaucracy... I'm of the opinion that bureaucratic bullshit is a plague regardless of whether it's in the public sector or the private sector, but that's a bit of a tangent.) But even if everything were streamlined and made as effecient as possible, people still need to work to keep the gears of civilization turning. So how "anti-work" are you really?
Pretty much nailed it. I'm anti-work in the context of our current system. I hate working to keep this zombie horse alive. I hate the stigma of being called lazy for not wanting to go back to shitty work I've done in the past. I am against working just to stay perpetually poor and being screamed at and treated like a peice of shit year after year, as a disposable cog in the machine. I hate the idea of my whole life passing me by while being worked to death, poor, struggling to survive and having no time for other things in life. I hate punching into a place and feeling and being treated like a peice of property. I hate feeling like companies are manipulating and using me.

I could probably do a video about how the long list of jobs I've done, some including office work, telecom tech, gigapp driver, pizza maker and restaurant manager(there's more. I've tried a lot of jobs and put years into them) were all completely failed efforts to better my life. Getting robbed at gunpoint for a second time, making pizzas at the last place I worked woke me up to the prospect I could literally die having worked my entire life away just barely scraping by at a place that quite frankly was a dump.

One thing when I talk about tech companies is I went to school to code and worked really hard at trying to get into the tech industry. It feels like I wasted my time and tremendous amount of effort to get a coding job which probably would have sucked anyways(youtube Joshua Fluke).

Instead I worked the gig apps for about 5 years, which are manipulative as fucking hell. I stopped giving rides because people are shitty as fuck to the drivers. I have watched my pay for the work I do decrease year by year. I just work harder to maintain the same income or sometimes I just accept making less. The gigapps compete in a race to the bottom where they see what shiteating low pay they can get away with. They try to not pay us when they waste our time with orders getting canceled or delayed. The pay models are absolute bullshit. These apps have the nerve to often change our pay model(which we have zero say in) and send us notifications about how they are "providing us opportunities for additional earnings". Doordash just did this bullshit.. increasing the base pay for deliveries over 4 miles and cutting the base pay by 50 cents for those under. What they did there is calculated that there are enough drivers and restaurants on board that the majority of deliveries will be under 4 miles. When you take hundreds of deliveries a week this stuff really adds up. Essentially it is a pay cut and whenever a gigapp does this people on reddit will show the numbers how they make less. Year after year they do this bullshit and try to find ways to micromanage us with AI. The scolding "hurry up" notifications become more frequent and impatient. The telecom tech industry has gone to the uber model as well and their pay has shrunk to 1/4th maybe less.

The tech industry is a complete disaster really. I think it's time that workers take back the value of their work from these elitist shitbags in the high up corporate world. I want people to have the capital to start their own businesses or the leisure to go to school. I want it to be voluntary. People who chose not to work regardless of reason or who can't, I believe should still be comfortable, safe and able to enjoy the small things in life. Maybe the worst thing for them is they might get kind of bored. I know I would.

Hi @CammieDoxGirl , welcome to the farms. I really hoped you would join ever since you started replying to the thread on twitter.

I'm curious about your family. Do they respect your pronouns and stay in touch? I've heard that some people have a lot of trouble accepting trans relatives but as I don't have any, I wouldn't know much about it.

Thanks
It took my parents about 14 years but after I cut them out of my life for 7 months at one point, they came around. We live far from each other but we stay decently in touch. They would slip on my name and pronouns for a while but I've started lightly pressuring them to try a little harder and not bug me with a bunch of corny excuses when they slip and they genuinely seem to try harder. It's really nice and has given me some confidence to have my parents support.

Last edited by a moderator:

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Laura, when did you realize that you were trans?
My earliest memories of "wanting to be a girl" were in second grade. It was a thought which came into my mind multiple times daily my entire growing up. I'd go to bed wishing for it and would try to purge the thoughts out of shame when I got to school the next day and didn't want people to find out. I would ask for girl toys for my birthday early on but stopped when I was emberassed by unwrapping one at a Wendy's where I noticed adults giving me strange looks.

edit: There were many more signs as I got older. I would dream about being a girl a number of times and was really fascinated when I found out about transitioning. I over compensated trying to hide it as a teenager and ended up getting into a lot of trouble with fights, stealing booze and doing drugs.

Childe

resident gachatard
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just caught up on this thread when I heard the subject came to join us, I must say it’s impressive that he didn’t come here to shit and fart and scream at the evil kiwis like most do. I look forward to reading more and maybe interacting here, but for now I’m still just trying to wrap my head around Laura not having a complete meltdown here, which is so rare I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before. Good on you for not making a fool of yourself.

twee

all pigs must die!
kiwifarms.net
Hey Laura, I just caught up on this thread and I see you've been chilling with ducks lately. If you want the ducks to like you, feed them peas. They go absolutely APESHIT over peas. Corn too. Just don't feed them bread, it's not nutritious and can cause tummy troubles.

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Laura, I just caught up on this thread and I see you've been chilling with ducks lately. If you want the ducks to like you, feed them peas. They go absolutely APESHIT over peas. Corn too. Just don't feed them bread, it's not nutritious and can cause tummy troubles.
oh hell yah! thanks for that tip👍