Dramacow Blake Howard Hobbs / Laura Hobbs / CommieDickGurl / laurizza / LAURAZILLA100s / EndGCTP / CaliPizzaGirli520 / CrazeDawg - It's ma'am the sequel, incel-to-troon pipeline exhibit A, threatens TERFs and blames them for him being sexually assaulted

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
I think an actual meritocracy would be disastrous potentially but within communism there is a safety net for those who don't or can't work. I want people to have that, especially as many low skilled jobs become obsolete. There would still be people who cook, who work on job sites along side machine's but my hope is they would be rewarded heavily and be able to build a life and a future for their labor and support a family
I'm pretty sure that this is mainly from the standards of education constantly being raised. Back in the day, as long as you knew how to do budget and your dad/uncle taught you their trade, you're pretty much set. If not, there's usually the opportunity of learning a new trade or picking up a few odd jobs.

Nowadays, everything revolves around either spending a few years trying to get certified and trying to outdo your co-workers.

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nowadays, everything revolves around either spending a few years trying to get certified and trying to outdo your co-workers.
It's just endlessly like that but getting harder all the time in many industries. That bar just keeps getting higher and some of us have no time or chance really. Especially in programming, the expectation keeps drastically increasing and its like a constant race trying to get qualified. You get a lot of lazy shitty people who simply knew someone then you have endless numbers of people with no job just desperately trying to master all these different propriety technologies. There's not really a clear path in any of that. I pretty much suffered burnout before I made more than a few hundred dollars doing freelance stuff.

Laura what do you think of showing your penis off in all female nude spas?
There are some layers of convolution to the Wi Spa incident but I will try to make my answer brief as possible.

I personally have only gone to an open nude place that is not gender separated(it's in nature) and is all adults, outside and well hidden. It was a positive experience. Just some hippis and other kind folks being respectful and enjoying the freedom. Seeing as my body is taboo to some, it had a special meaning to me.

I don't use changing rooms or go to nude spas personally and I prefer to have a private place for changing and showering, I prefer private single use bathrooms but if there is only a multiuse one, that seems like a pretty basic thing like don't be creepy and weird in there.(That goes for anyone!) Being trans may play a role in my lack of desire to use open nudity facilities but I'm really lost on how people want to change around each other or be naked around others in what is considered a family friendly environment. Seems like a bad idea in general to me.

That being said, if a business like that is known to be trans affirming with their facilities that's kind of their choice. Not really sure how they should be required to notify this or the opposite because there is the prospect of places in turn specifically become no-go zones for us but I suppose that would be the businesses choice as well. This doesn't seem like something that is helpful to legislate. Denying access for trans people to certain places seems to breach equality in my worldview but I have some understanding where the other side is coming from on this.

I guess if society was modeled after me you just wouldn't have open changing rooms and people would be clothed at public businesses when they are around others. I guess I'm personally kind of lost on people wanting to be naked when there are potentially kids around and weirdos. I don't see it as much a gender or sex organ issue. I personally don't see nudity as inherently sexual but I accept that this is kind of a radical view of mine that I don't expect everyone to share. I don't think it's possible for some to separate nudity from sexual thoughts so furthermore open nude family friendly spaces seem like a bad idea. Perhaps if a place for adults is gender segregated, maybe people could have private areas for changing and such. Probably the best answer to this issue that I can think of so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Confederate Fag

kiwifarms.net
I guess if society was modeled after me you just wouldn't have open changing rooms and people would be clothed at public businesses when they are around others. I guess I'm personally kind of lost on people wanting to be naked when there are potentially kids around and weirdos.
I completely agree. Aside from countries/cultures where public nudity is commonplace, like some euro beaches, I see it as a red flag if someone voluntarily seeks out such places just to do so. Which is why I see the Wi Spa incident as a red flag. Not only is public nudity still a social taboo in the USA, but to be a willing participant in such serious taboos, like showing your male genitalia in a distinctly women and children zone, there has to be something wrong with a person that does that. The average person is mortified by just having to poop in a public washroom, never mind getting naked infront of the opposite sex and children at a spa (or anywhere).

And I just want to point out that the Wi Spa does have a unisex sauna or whatever as well. There were three options, one being the most appropriate and the tranny refused it. I see no excuse for that and any excuse they try to come up with will be entirely self centred and self gratifying anyway. Not to mention, we’re talking bearded men. If you’re gonna pull stunts like that, and use trans rights as a shield, at least try to pass.

This has become a very big issue with women’s prisons. Sex offenders in particular are taking advantage of trans rights in order to gain access and assaulting female prisoners. In Canada, 50% of the requested transfers from male to female prison are by sex offenders.

I honestly believe that genuine, decent trans people would opt for either private facilities, or a strictly trans (or unisex, whatever) option, and so would everyone else. It makes the most sense and allows everyone to feel as safe as possible.

I can’t get behind such a small population making the majority feel unsafe/uncomfortable just because they want to feel validated. I can see how trans women (and even trans men, for that matter) would fear being assaulted in a men’s facility, but trans women have to understand that they are at least on a similar playing field in terms of the biological level of physical strength and stature of cis men. Women are significantly smaller and weaker than men. It would not be an equal fight and would therefore be unfair to them to allow people that are AMAB into their segregated areas.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
It's just endlessly like that but getting harder all the time in many industries. That bar just keeps getting higher and some of us have no time or chance really. Especially in programming, the expectation keeps drastically increasing and its like a constant race trying to get qualified. You get a lot of lazy shitty people who simply knew someone then you have endless numbers of people with no job just desperately trying to master all these different propriety technologies. There's not really a clear path in any of that. I pretty much suffered burnout before I made more than a few hundred dollars doing freelance stuff.
From where I'm sitting, it's the same experience across the board: Even if you aced everything in college, it's all for nothing if you don't have the contacts to even get into an entry level position.

It might be because there's more applicants than there are jobs. Unless, of course, you're willing to go into the medical field.

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I completely agree. Aside from countries/cultures where public nudity is commonplace, like some euro beaches, I see it as a red flag if someone voluntarily seeks out such places just to do so. Which is why I see the Wi Spa incident as a red flag. Not only is public nudity still a social taboo in the USA, but to be a willing participant in such serious taboos, like showing your male genitalia in a distinctly women and children zone, there has to be something wrong with a person that does that. The average person is mortified by just having to poop in a public washroom, never mind getting naked infront of the opposite sex and children at a spa (or anywhere).

And I just want to point out that the Wi Spa does have a unisex sauna or whatever as well. There were three options, one being the most appropriate and the tranny refused it. I see no excuse for that and any excuse they try to come up with will be entirely self centred and self gratifying anyway. Not to mention, we’re talking bearded men. If you’re gonna pull stunts like that, and use trans rights as a shield, at least try to pass.

This has become a very big issue with women’s prisons. Sex offenders in particular are taking advantage of trans rights in order to gain access and assaulting female prisoners. In Canada, 50% of the requested transfers from male to female prison are by sex offenders.

I honestly believe that genuine, decent trans people would opt for either private facilities, or a strictly trans (or unisex, whatever) option, and so would everyone else. It makes the most sense and allows everyone to feel as safe as possible.

I can’t get behind such a small population making the majority feel unsafe/uncomfortable just because they want to feel validated. I can see how trans women (and even trans men, for that matter) would fear being assaulted in a men’s facility, but trans women have to understand that they are at least on a similar playing field in terms of the biological level of physical strength and stature of cis men. Women are significantly smaller and weaker than men. It would not be an equal fight and would therefore be unfair to them to allow people that are AMAB into their segregated areas.
with bathrooms I feel like the stalls should at least be private enough that well intended use, people simply not trying to get attacked or stand out and creating this huge issue on a regular basis makes sense. I suppose I say this with some element of passing and extreme risk if I were to use the men's room. I CAN say because I've had the issue of guys groping me when I worked at a gas station(a customer and a coworker) and I've had a couple approach/accost me aggressively in downtown and on walks, that in a place like a bathroom with no cameras, using a men's room would greatly increase my chances of getting raped or worse. I don't see a sea of manbeards fighting to go into women's bathrooms to be gross sickos in there pretending to be trans and I really feel people who are creeps in public bathrooms deserve to be held responsible personally rather than put a large number of trans people in danger. Thats just something I don't feel like it would be wise for me to compromise on. I'm really not that strong. My best defense would be my will to react quickly, being armed and I would but getting assaulted/attacked by and possibly fighting men to the death, that doesn't always work out well and I wouldn't want to chance it. Essentially I would have no access to public restrooms. People should have a right to use the restroom in a safe and sanitary manner imo.

With us having seperate facilities I think it might be more realistic to make most current facilities more safe to accommodate us. I mean if that's even a serious discussion because it doesn't seem that people really want to spend a lot of money on us.

I had someone go really heavy on the prison aspect in a recent debate on Twitter. I told her that it's hard for me to rationalize how our mass incarceration systems are like murder and rape sanctioned facilities, hard for me to argue in favor of a system that I'm against existing entirely eventually. I have to admit that abolishion might be a starry-eyed thing I have to compromise on IRL or at least at this point in history, for a lot of obvious reasons but that's a kind of a seperate and technical issue I think would be really boring to get into on here tbh. I believe it's okay to believe in very idealistic things and be pragmatic about it. Again, maybe I'll save that for a twitch discussion or youtube video.

I guess I will just say that I don't think the prison industrial complex is justified in being so inhumane either way. I'm not justifying the risk provided to cis women with trans inmates but in the same token I don't think it is justifiable the rape and murder that happens in men's prisons or either. There is a broader issue I see here. Prisons literally just sound like hell on earth to me and I think it's immoral that society keeps it this way. I think they could probably figure out some helpful changes which would prevent self ID in prisons from bringing this problem you are referring to. We could try to make them less of a death trap altogether and they should. Perhaps there are flaws to self id in regards to prison in a system built on inhumanity. I agree there is a need to protect people's safety and I believe there is a need to rehabilitate but I think the prison system absolutely fails spectacularly at both of these things.

Unless, of course, you're willing to go into the medical field.
That field and getting into it always sounded so stressful to me but I know some people doing really well with it right now. I'm happy for them.👍

Last edited:

Chihiro

Too many of you have EPICALLY FAILED.
kiwifarms.net
I feel conflicted. On one hand I generally dislike Commies and trannies. Pity them as well. But... on the other hand, Laura's character development has been a breath of fresh air that we rarely see on the farms anymore.

I'm glad to have you in the thread, Laura. Welcome. :feels:

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to lie either. Reading threads like the one about that Stephanie Cainfriglia person.. I really believe the stuff that she makes up about neopronouns and her identity are a product of the fact that she is disgusting and deranged. It's a tricky thing that I am conflicted on because I really want to be accepting of people's identity as it is personal to them but some people obviously are just sick.
I wanted to say incase some wokescold sees this one day and gets mad at me misgendering them that it was an accident and the point I've been making is that their gender/pronouns isn't really my priority. Obviously they are sick and abusive and need mental help. That thread is disgusting.

We've got a special guest star in the Youtube comments:
View attachment 2251116
Ugh.. now I get what you meant by "guest star" I feel so gross that I was nice to this person. So I guess it was that same dude. I was just wondering having seen him pop up on another thread. I knew he sounded a little "off" but it's hard for me to be not nice to people who appear kind to me at first. I blocked him on both youtube and IG for getting a bit too violent with his hug talk.
CollageMaker_20210718_124110819.jpg

Shit is disturbing tbh.

Confederate Fag

kiwifarms.net
with bathrooms I feel like the stalls should at least be private enough that well intended use, people simply not trying to get attacked or stand out and creating this huge issue on a regular basis makes sense. I suppose I say this with some element of passing and extreme risk if I were to use the men's room. I CAN say because I've had the issue of guys groping me when I worked at a gas station(a customer and a coworker) and I've had a couple approach/accost me aggressively in downtown and on walks, that in a place like a bathroom with no cameras, using a men's room would greatly increase my chances of getting raped or worse. I don't see a sea of manbeards fighting to go into women's bathrooms to be gross sickos in there pretending to be trans and I really feel people who are creeps in public bathrooms deserve to be held responsible personally rather than put a large number of trans people in danger. Thats just something I don't feel like it would be wise for me to compromise on. I'm really not that strong. My best defense would be my will to react quickly, being armed and I would but getting assaulted/attacked by and possibly fighting men to the death, that doesn't always work out well and I wouldn't want to chance it. Essentially I would have no access to public restrooms. People should have a right to use the restroom in a safe and sanitary manner imo.

With us having seperate facilities I think it might be more realistic to make most current facilities more safe to accommodate us. I mean if that's even a serious discussion because it doesn't seem that people really want to spend a lot of money on us.

I had someone go really heavy on the prison aspect in a recent debate on Twitter. I told her that it's hard for me to rationalize how our mass incarceration systems are like murder and rape sanctioned facilities, hard for me to argue in favor of a system that I'm against existing entirely eventually. I have to admit that abolishion might be a starry-eyed thing I have to compromise on IRL or at least at this point in history, for a lot of obvious reasons but that's a kind of a seperate and technical issue I think would be really boring to get into on here tbh. I believe it's okay to believe in very idealistic things and be pragmatic about it. Again, maybe I'll save that for a twitch discussion or youtube video.

I guess I will just say that I don't think the prison industrial complex is justified in being so inhumane either way. I'm not justifying the risk provided to cis women with trans inmates but in the same token I don't think it is justifiable the rape and murder that happens in men's prisons or either. There is a broader issue I see here. Prisons literally just sound like hell on earth to me and I think it's immoral that society keeps it this way. I think they could probably figure out some helpful changes which would prevent self ID in prisons from bringing this problem you are referring to. We could try to make them less of a death trap altogether and they should. Perhaps there are flaws to self id in regards to prison in a system built on inhumanity. I agree there is a need to protect people's safety and I believe there is a need to rehabilitate but I think the prison system absolutely fails spectacularly at both of these things.
I pretty much agree with most of what you’re saying and believe me when I say I know the risks and understand your apprehension about men’s washrooms while being a trans woman. I agree and believe you because I’m a woman and I have the same fears and apprehensions.

As you say, there is a bigger issue here and that’s sexual predation and violence. Unfortunately, I don’t see that ugly side of humanity stopping any time soon.

I don’t see this overall issue as they don’t care about trans people - I see it as they don’t care about any of us. If they really cared, private (or in whatever way would be safer than it is now at least) washrooms and such would exist already. It’s a pretty simple solution but again, we’re not worth the effort or cost for big business, and independent business most likely cannot even afford such a thing. So, we’re all left uncomfortable and unsafe.

I think everyone sticking with divisive groupthink and ideology will come to find that all people face the same bullshit, just in different ways, and sure, some worse than others but as a whole, I think we’re all equally fucked over in many regards. The oppression olympics aren’t real or necessary.

Last edited:

Spooky Bones

Get in, loser, we're going doxing!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Raise your hand when you can say you thought anyone meeting these descriptions would have actually non-exceptional sounding TRA takes to post: someone named CommieDickGurl? The "Popeye's Troon?" Anyone posted to a thread called "tranny sideshows on social media?"

Anybody?

Didn't think so.

I love this forum. You never know what will happen next.

Not saying I'm converted or anything but this is a legitimately pleasant and informative discourse. Thanks, Laura.

And don't let Sockness bother you. He is a laughingstock and probably legitimately too exceptional to pose any real threat.

P.S. Doesn't he kind of look like that deranged GAMP from Texas that was hitting you up though?

gafford potato.png
sockness.jpg

You sure know how to pick 'em, Laura.

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Raise your hand when you can say you thought anyone meeting these descriptions would have actually non-exceptional sounding TRA takes to post: someone named CommieDickGurl? The "Popeye's Troon?" Anyone posted to a thread called "tranny sideshows on social media?"

Anybody?

Didn't think so.

I love this forum. You never know what will happen next.

Not saying I'm converted or anything but this is a legitimately pleasant and informative discourse. Thanks, Laura.

And don't let Sockness bother you. He is a laughingstock and probably legitimately too exceptional to pose any real threat.

P.S. Doesn't he kind of look like that deranged GAMP from Texas that was hitting you up though?

View attachment 2384742View attachment 2384750

You sure know how to pick 'em, Laura.
It's been real entertaining interacting with you and now a lot of KF. I appreciate the thoughtful discussion so much. I'm moved by all of this.

That guy from Texas was probably the weirdest creep I've ever found in my dms.. just talking to himself for about a week before I noticed.. now that guy... holy fuck that guy is sketchy. Props on finding that.

SeniorFuckFace

Fucking Fuck Fuck
kiwifarms.net
It's been real entertaining interacting with you and now a lot of KF. I appreciate the thoughtful discussion so much. I'm moved by all of this.

That guy from Texas was probably the weirdest creep I've ever found in my dms.. just talking to himself for about a week before I noticed.. now that guy... holy fuck that guy is sketchy. Props on finding that.
Would you join Tenacious Unicorn Ranch?

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd be careful, Sockness is legitimately deranged and he did say that he wanted to kidnap and rape chris
HOLY SHIT! That's wild. Good thing I'm pretty much ready for anything these days. He'd best not try anything risky. Hoping Spooky Bones is right and I won't lose sleep over it.. These kinds of fuckers come and go for me. I have to learn to sus it out faster if I can ig. Good thing there is information about people like him available online jic.

Would you join Tenacious Unicorn Ranch?
Really zero interest. I don't know much about them, plus I have my own people.

Confederate Fag

kiwifarms.net
@CammieDoxGirl I wanted to ask if you think it is possible that gender dysphoria or transgenderism are being over/misdiagnosed? If so, could it be due to medical professionals feeling as though their careers could be threatened by refusing to provide/validate such a diagnosis to the patient, or because more patients equals more business, or because of a lack of specialty education, or all of the above?

Also, do you agree with those that believe you do not need to experience gender dysphoria to be trans, even when gender dysphoria has always been the necessary symptom to obtaining a transgender diagnosis, and that this notion could be contributing to over/misdiagnosis?

I ask this because of the volume of people/kids identifying as trans in contrast to the stats claiming it is a very small portion of the population and quite rare and also the volume of detransitioners, which seems like many of whom are under 30 years old and therefore had to have been recently diagnosed (like within the last 5-10 years).

Last edited:

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@CammieDoxGirl I wanted to ask if you think it is possible that gender dysphoria or transgenderism are being over/misdiagnosed? If so, could it be due to medical professionals feeling as though their careers could be threatened by refusing to provide/validate such a diagnosis to the patient, or because more patients equals more business, or because of a lack of specialty education, or all of the above?
This is a very good question. I wish I could give you a more medically empirical answer but hopefully my lived experience can provide some insight into this.

(this will be long)

The agressive push to medicate patients and act like the work is done is a massive failure in health care which is so widespread that it is undeniable. Getting therapy and decent ongoing care is something I've had to fight for, for half of my life. A lot has changed since I grew up in a time where I believe that stigma against us really fucked up my mental health early on. The city I live in now has better care than I recieved in California but it is still lacking in the follow up and counseling.

My detransition felt so wrong and was something I did because of diluted thinking(Fired by my band over later confirmed transphobia, having been beat up by a supposed friend, alienated by most people, struggling to survive, unable to afford meds and thinking that male privilege would get me to a better place with finances and security, years of my parents bugging me to detransition) I was really insecure about losing my hair and not having money for or adequate knowledge of wigcare was humiliating. I really could have used some counseling and a few good people watching out for me. I was suicidal and felt like society had thrown me away. I fell into a long string of abusive relationships which I'm still dealing with fallout from to this day.

From my personal experience it seems like getting the treatment I needed was unnecessarily difficult. I believe that the counseling I recieved and treatment by society after beginning treatment was very lacking and it put me in a very dangerous situations. Nobody gave a fat shit about me after beginning treatment. I've seen detransitioners state that they felt this same way and clinics for us are very limited. There is also a lot of gatekeeping and exclusion within the community which I would imagine puts people in a really dark place. For me the community just wasn't there and I have a personal vendetta against some of the very parasocial ways that the community interacts. There is a hierarchy over inclusion within the community which causes people a lot of mental harm. It's hard to see it from within. We typically blame it on ourselves.

The discussion here is very reasonable but I am concerned that the industry specifically will respond by creating more barriers for care which clearly didn't do me any favors in life. It's all beurachracy and profits for them.

Overdiagnosing(not saying that it doesn't happen) might not be the exact way I would describe the problem but the care is certainly lacking and there is a profit margin responsible for this. I could have benefited from blockers as a teen. I didn't even know it was an option as I sat there miserable losing my hair and becoming an angrier teenager, hanging out with homophobes to compensate and purge the reality of how I felt and was suicidal from dysphoria every day. Blockers probably would have helped me a lot and there is a need for people to have a better understanding of the treatment, options, side effects. It is also notable that it is so easy to fall into such toxic relationships with friends and peers that it becomes overwhelming. There were always people able to sus out my insecurity ready to take advantage of me. I'm still learning to manage that. People like to take advantage of me for being kind to them. I'm sure a lot of people even who aren't trans who can relate to this.

There is a lot of harm reduction that is being neglected. Endocrinology is complex and I feel like it's important that it isn't oversimplified or riddled with fanticle thinking. I had a doctor really insisting I get an orcharectomy early on and though I have considered and desired it at times I am really quite happy with the results from the hormones as the surgery down there scares me. The vaginoplasty sounds risky to me and potential for unending physical pain and complications that I don't feel like it's worth the gamble for me personally.. Also I consider, what if I can't climax ever again? Even though I don't nearly as much as it is, I'm not sure if I would like that being for the rest of my life. I enjoy sex and believe it helps in a lot of ways. There are other surgeries that would be more affirming for me that I would take up in a heart beat anyways. Took me over a decade to find an endocrinologist who would suggest that just sticking to the hormones is okay and valid.
Also, do you agree with those that believe you do not need to experience gender dysphoria to be trans, even when gender dysphoria has always been the necessary symptom to obtaining a transgender diagnosis, and that this notion could be contributing to over/misdiagnosis?

I ask this because of the volume of people/kids identifying as trans in contrast to the stats claiming it is a very small portion of the population and quite rare and also the volume of detransitioners, which seems like many of whom are under 30 years old and therefore had to have been recently diagnosed (like within the last 5-10 years).
I've experienced gender dysphoria and had to manage it almost every day for most of my life so I can't really speak for those who transition and claim to not experience dysphoria. All I know is my transition has made it less of a problem for me, especially following my more recent, more aggressive retransition and being in a community that is more numbered and welcoming, even protective of me. I'm very proud of my progress this time and it feels good to see myself like this. I've followed one transitioners on IG who claims to not experience dysphoria and states she is happy. I wouldn't want to take that away from her or shame her. I know that euphoria is real and people experience varying levels of dysphoria.

There are a lot of people who would have killed themselves rather than go thru my detransition experience. Tbh if I knew how painful it was going to be I might have just ended it all. I did really well in college and aced all my coding classes. I figured I was well on my way to getting a high paying tech job and retransition would be a matter of months to a year. I became a shell of a person and hated my existence so much for years and lived to try to make my ex happy which was just impossible. As you all know my retransition ripped us apart. I really loved her and she wanted me to not retransition, it became a very codependent relationship that was hard to let go of but I had to do something. I was literally eating and drinking myself to death. The dysphoria physically felt like a hole or a knife in my chest and still does from time to time, just waaaaaay less often. FOMO hit me really hard at 32 and it was killing me. I wish it didn't take me such a rough journey to get to this point but it is what it is.

I question the gender binary and how natural it is. I wonder if there are a lot more nonbinary people than we think in society. I feel like a lot of dysphoria comes from people ridiculing and abusing us and don't want my dysphoria and negative experiences to define me but they do to a large degree. I can't give you undeniable proof that dysphoria isn't necessarily required for a proper diagnosis but I can only imagine having lived an experience with less stigma and feel it would have helped me make better choices and experience less abuse and harassment. I grew up in the Midwest, during the times of Matthew Shepard, WBC, all my friends listened to Eminem and everyone talked casually about wanting to beat up faggots. I grew up with a lot of fear, my parents didn't believe me coming out and were very belittling about me being trans and going on HRT for years until I listened to their bad advice. My parents not believing me and saying some pretty fucked up things(especially when they were drunk) was a CRUSHING blow to my confidence. I wonder if I would have had an easier experience with less dysphoria, without detransitioning if I had simply been allowed to do what I wanted and had the resources. It might have helped me if maybe my hard work had been better rewarded and I hadn't become so much of an identity-less workaholic. The harassment and bullying from coworkers and other peers was really difficult to deal with throughout my life. There is no doubt that it made those internal feelings of dysphoria so much more conflicting and difficult to understand.

I know this is long and I hope my story helps to provide some useful anecdotes. I really try to not speak for other people's experiences out of respect. I had to really think about this one before deciding just to put this all out there. Thank you for asking these questions. I feel they deserve to be answered and I hope that others can help to elaborate over time.

Hey Laura, dogs or cats?
You mean I have to choose one??!! I like that cats are really independent and they are so sweet and adorable. Cats are so silly and it's so entertaining to watch them flop around and spaz out. Dogs are so emotionally intelligent and are so loving that even though they require more time and attention than I can offer right now, they are so endlessly loyal and loving I just can't help but spoil them.

Both are endlessly good for cuddles and love having both(preferred they get along) but atm I don't have the resources to care for a dog. My gfs cats are chill af tho.