Dramacow Blake Howard Hobbs / Laura Hobbs / CommieDickGurl / laurizza / LAURAZILLA100s / EndGCTP / CaliPizzaGirli520 / CrazeDawg - It's ma'am the sequel, incel-to-troon pipeline exhibit A, threatens TERFs and blames them for him being sexually assaulted

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

stcstnr

just another bitchy female
kiwifarms.net
I just have so many questions…
B319B00E-03B2-411F-8DDC-C1B0C1C07F9C.png
88D1BFD6-A406-4C3E-B88D-A424122D0940.png

4FB4061A-1689-440A-899E-BC48AEEC6F86.png

C92839E1-54C8-4E19-BC27-ECFAABA6A4C8.png
F97091AB-C17A-4CC3-BCB3-5C96B9E540DB.png

1. fucking yikes
2. when is he ever going to wash and comb that wig?
3. why does he always look grimy?
4. are those clothes clean? they don’t look clean
5. oh there’s a spot of some kind right on the tank top in the front. what the fuck? gross
6. why would he wear something that makes those horse piss udders look so oblong?
7. who leaves the house in this fucking outfit? it’s awful
8. he couldn’t have picked an outfit or, idk, taken advantage of a male metabolism, to fix that muffin top issue?
9. why does his makeup always look like freak show clown meets autistic crack whore?
10. does the AGP smirk come natural or is it something they acquire once they reach the requisite level of narcissistic delusion?
11. why doesn’t he use YouTube makeup tutorials? I’m sure they have some for horsefaces. and troons. and horsefaced troons.
12. does he realise consistent practice leads to better results? even with dime store shit?
13. will he ever get off the internet long enough to put more than 5 minutes of effort into “passing”, the thing he claims to be concerned with?
14. why would he post these publicly on the internet?

like I said… so many questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
I've seen some of their posts in the wild and many signs point to them using this site as a way to simply be famous or to get asspats from the forum members.

He really likes to do this thing in which he'll talk about a cow and then compare them to himself in order to seem more put together which is basically just turning many of his posts into powerleveling blog sessions. The fact that he's trying to get in touch with Null kinda shows he's trying to get his name out there front and center which is a bit strange because a normal person wouldn't want their name to be attached to Kiwi Farms, a literal gossip forum, unless they wanted something from.

Rekieta Law gets money from the views he pulls in. Null gets money as well and recognition. So what does this person want? Do they just want internet fame? If so, I can see them being quite cut throat in order to save their name numerous times and ditching "friends" when they start to look bad for them. Do they just want asspats from this site? If so, I can see them becoming more and more needy for attention and doing things in an effort to get the attention from the members here. They already proudly talk about the farms in a strange way as if we're guarding them.

I truly don't think this cow has reformed even if people say that they have. They have more likely evolved since their dopamine hit is coming from somewhere else.

I feel like there's going to be something happening in a month or so in which their true nature will show.
Oh no, they haven't reformed. They're still doing the tranny bullshit, and they're still chasing internet clout.

It's just like I mentioned earlier in the thread, it's like saying "Hey, I gave a junkie their fix, and now look how well behaved they are! They haven't tried to steal my wallet once! Problem solved!": this is your bog standard trans narcissist that gets off on attention and approval, but they get tolerant to it and can't control themselves so they invariably continue to require more and more until their intake is untenable and they do something stupid and desperate as a result.

One actually good (but disappointing) thing about this thread is that it serves as an example of how tranny infestation of websites can start.
A few months back I remember checking in, seeing the outpouring of pitiful bleeding heart crap and attempts to externally boost an obvious predator with an OP less than 6 months old, and being like "Holy shit, if it wasn't for Josh's zero tolerance policy towards trannyism, even this site would be turned into a Something Awful/Resetera clone within months". I'm willing to bet the marks would've already cried to have Blaura made into an ILJ forum mod if they didn't know the administration would laugh them out of the room for suggesting a tranny janny was put in place.

It's a little mind blowing. These people don't even give a fuck what someone like Blaura does or to whom; so long as they show up and pander, anyone else who they affect/have affected can get fucked.

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
Oh no, they haven't reformed. They're still doing the tranny bullshit, and they're still chasing internet clout.

It's just like I mentioned earlier in the thread, it's like saying "Hey, I gave a junkie their fix, and now look how well behaved they are! They haven't tried to steal my wallet once! Problem solved!": this is your bog standard trans narcissist that gets off on attention and approval, but they get tolerant to it and can't control themselves so they invariably continue to require more and more until their intake is untenable and they do something stupid and desperate as a result.

One actually good (but disappointing) thing about this thread is that it serves as an example of how tranny infestation of websites can start.
A few months back I remember checking in, seeing the outpouring of pitiful bleeding heart crap and attempts to externally boost an obvious predator with an OP less than 6 months old, and being like "Holy shit, if it wasn't for Josh's zero tolerance policy towards trannyism, even this site would be turned into a Something Awful/Resetera clone within months". I'm willing to bet the marks would've already cried to have Blaura made into an ILJ forum mod if they didn't know the administration would laugh them out of the room for suggesting a tranny janny was put in place.

It's a little mind blowing. These people don't even give a fuck what someone like Blaura does or to whom; so long as they show up and pander, anyone else who they affect/have affected can get fucked.
I feel like it's going to get to the point where they're going to be a person that gets added to a call on an MATI stream and they're going to show their true cow nature and they're going to have a meltdown afterwards. They seem like a person that is one livestream from a disaster.

But like you said, the attention tolerance is already starting to happen. Now they're actively attacking other cows on twitter for internet clout. What will they do next? Will they turn into another Ralph?

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
But like you said, the attention tolerance is already starting to happen. Now they're actively attacking other cows on twitter for internet clout. What will they do next? Will they turn into another Ralph?
They'll contract the bovine equivalent of rabies and start cancelling everyone who has an history of being a sex pest or a fake commie. And the ride will probably end with making fun of people like ADF and pretending that it's a good thing to cancel a couch-surfing retard.

Justtocheck

Rest in Power King-sama
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like a podcast of commiedick girl about the events of the website that she finds more pertinent in the style of Mad at the internet. That's a good springboard to fame and that way one can avoid selling da peepee and butt. If it's organized, researched and well presented, I'd watch it. And CDG is a pretty good fiilmographer when it's edited.

Last edited:

CoolSixtyNiner

kiwifarms.net

It is amazing how tranny jannies and their supplicants can so quickly infest a forum. I wonder why the tranny menace is so good at these power grabs. Maybe it's their natural inclination to groom? The unbelievable amount of time they spend online? Their need to be anyone but themselves drive them to create these online avatars that they pour their heart, soul and amhole in to.

Is this cow getting the chop soon?

human trash

a piece of shit
kiwifarms.net
i can't decide what's more gross, the fact that he's touching tommy tooter's shit or the fact that kiwis are high-fiving his shit-stained hand afterwards

sorry to anyone who's saying that this guy is reformed but he's still a fucking looney. you have to be to interact with tommy tooter as much as he's doing. recategorize or close the thread all you want but it'll be back open within a month or less

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net

Visible Belly Outline

I will send you all to Hell (sexually)
kiwifarms.net
This is yet another tossup in the thread of commiedickgirl.

I’m a dumbass and I was willing to believe that they could change past being a cow, probably naive too.

But now with all this discord stuff and Twitter clout chasing and Tommy fucking Tooter socializing I’m realizing my mistake.

More will indeed come out.

There’s a whole lot of autism spread out here among multiple threads so I’ve been trying to keep up, but @Angry Canadian why are you talking to trannies?
At this point I’ve moved past the faildox of you being a tarantula collecting neckbeard Canadian nazi, but the thing that seems pretty consistent with you is that you hate trannies so that confuses me.

stcstnr

kiwifarms.net
I'm with those who think he was building up to a moderator bid. I also think he was chasing the achievement of being Jersh's "first troon friend". early days, but we've all watched cows before - the subtle signs are there. spookybones would've helped him out, had she not screwed up so bad and been debroomed. angrycanadian and spooky are bigtime buddy buddy with Blake and think he's "cool". rumours abound of a private discord server where Blake has his ego constantly massaged by credulous farmers (odds on spooky confessing in this discord that she has questioned her own gender in the past - she just has that vibe about her). if spooky and her simps had more clout, and Null was a different guy, the troon menace would be well on its way to ruining the farms like they ruin everything else. the weird clusterfuck that has amassed to fawn around CDG is very gullible and clearly loving the proximity to a real actual cow - it's a creepy amount of ground to cover so quickly. (would any of them be seen out in public with him, I wonder?) it's incomprehensible to me that they're even falling for it, but Blake is getting his narcissistic supply so I guess he's happy. he's also been slapfighting on twitter all day. so much for taking a break. chimp outs, chimp outs, chimp outs. so glad dear feeder knows you can't trust trannies.

Visible Belly Outline

I will send you all to Hell (sexually)
kiwifarms.net
I'm with those who think he was building up to a moderator bid. I also think he was chasing the achievement of being Jersh's "first troon friend". early days, but we've all watched cows before - the subtle signs are there. spookybones would've helped him out, had she not screwed up so bad and been debroomed. angrycanadian and spooky are bigtime buddy buddy with Blake and think he's "cool". rumours abound of a private discord server where Blake has his ego constantly massaged by credulous farmers (odds on spooky confessing in this discord that she has questioned her own gender in the past - she just has that vibe about her). if spooky and her simps had more clout, and Null was a different guy, the troon menace would be well on its way to ruining the farms like they ruin everything else. the weird clusterfuck that has amassed to fawn around CDG is very gullible and clearly loving the proximity to a real actual cow - it's a creepy amount of ground to cover so quickly. (would any of them be seen out in public with him, I wonder?) it's incomprehensible to me that they're even falling for it, but Blake is getting his narcissistic supply so I guess he's happy. he's also been slapfighting on twitter all day. so much for taking a break. chimp outs, chimp outs, chimp outs. so glad dear feeder knows you can't trust trannies.
I’m horrified that a cow could even have a reasonable hope of becoming a moderator, I mean I’ve only been lurking since 2016 but that seems unprecedented and quite frankly insane.
Not even regular farmers are falling for this weird out of site interaction with CDG, moderators and “gender critical” users like @Angry Canadian too that for some reason I can’t tag right now.
You can’t claim to be gender critical/there’s no such thing as a good tranny and then become best buds with one. Doesn’t work that way.
If that’s the worldview, exceptions aren’t made for the “cool” ones.
You’re a tarantula collecting neck beard Canadian nazi AC, you’ve been demoted to tranny.

Thomas Highway

We all need somebody to lean on.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blake had a moment of good will based on Farm rivalries. He capitalized on it well and I guess I can't blame him. In the end, he remains a degenerate unemployed social parasite. Squandering good will seems to be pathological with such types.

Time to move on and stop the in-fighting.

stcstnr

kiwifarms.net
Blake gets a featured role in mr memno's latest masterpiece. catchy af.

the totally reformed @CammieDoxGirl , who has absolutely seen the error of his ways and wants a wholesome, productive life, seen here giving thumbs up to the concept of women being raped by trannies. because of course, like all troons, this is Blake’s end game - force himself on women and force himself into single sex spaces to wave his dick at children.

F766888E-4F77-49C9-9457-05F8E2474C79.jpeg

for all Blake’s talk of reformation, he has yet to acknowledge his misogyny in any meaningful way, or make any attempt to apologise to real women for his frequent expressions of violent misogyny (always in response to women saying no to him) and denial of women’s need for single sex spaces (while exposing himself all over town getting drunk and high and getting into confrontations with randos).

true to form, Blake’s most devoted simps show themselves to be faggot tier neckbeard incel MRA future troonies who hope the rape of women will be legalised because it’s the only chance they’ll ever get. @Thomas Highway continues being a pissbaby faggot crying about the infighting whilst gleefully celebrating the prospect of trannies being able to rape women. :wow:

truly an example of the upstanding and strong values that sets Blake and his orbiters so far apart from the other TRAs. classy.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shocking that the president of the He Girl Women Haters Club would not only like a comment about biological men raping biological women, but would also endorse the nigger word after publicly chimping about it on IP2, and making a sock to say the exact same thing. Omg shocking.

Blake: Men are women and should be allowed in refuges where victims of male violence seek shelter because men are women

Also Blake: :like:YAY RAPE!:like:

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
I feel like Blake keeps interacting with Tommy like the way some girls keep an ugly friend. It makes him look better when an outsider compares the two.

Blake may look moderately functional on the outside but he's still just doing everything for attention. Some kiwis are happy to engage with his attention seeking antics which makes him get worse.

First he started chiming in in the tooter threads and everyone liked that so he kept doing it. Then he made a thread bashing Tommy and everyone liked that so he's still doing it.

What's next? Is he going to do a discord call with Tommy so he can show that he's more functional than that elderly man? He's really grasping for straws if he has to compare himself to Tommy to make himself look good in comparison. The dude is low hanging fruit. Everyone is better than him. It's a challenge to be worse than him.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why did you drop the Farms reference from your Twitter bio, Commie Tooter?
1633922180262.png

1633922216673.png

This was from 10/2 the last time his page was archived.
1633922256860.png

Oh heavens, I hope he's okay!
1633922479980.png

I forgot. All his suicide baiting is only hypothetical.