Dramacow Blake Howard Hobbs / Laura Hobbs / CommieDickGurl / laurizza / LAURAZILLA100s / EndGCTP / CaliPizzaGirli520 / CrazeDawg - It's ma'am the sequel, incel-to-troon pipeline exhibit A, threatens TERFs and blames them for him being sexually assaulted

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Transmisogynoir
kiwifarms.net
I think sadly CDG is 6 years too late to jump into the "reformed SJW" bandwagon to make e-bucks.
I'm just glad that she reformed. I never thought I'd come to like, let alone respect a tranny. Laura is one of the good ones and I wish her the best. The internet needs more people willing to actually take that hard look at themselves and make a change.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just glad that she reformed. I never thought I'd come to like, let alone respect a tranny. Laura is one of the good ones and I wish her the best. The internet needs more people willing to actually take that hard look at themselves and make a change.
Maybe in another lifetime, Blake can be that tranny. But in this one, he's a lolcow who suicide baits (hypothetically) and talks about prostitution in front of children because he's one of the good ones.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Transmisogynoir
kiwifarms.net
Maybe in another lifetime, Blake can be that tranny. But in this one, he's a lolcow who suicide baits (hypothetically) and talks about prostitution in front of children because he's one of the good ones.
Does she still do that or did she quit that months ago? I believe that of someone makes an effort to be better it's right to encourage that. I don't call any other tranny she.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he's not going to fuck you oh what do i know maybe he will
Blake will fuck him. For a price. He just needs to decide if he wants to see his hole or have him shove something up his ass. Why is FEET the most expensive? Is that code for some sort of tranny degeneracy I am innocent of?
1634052312785.png

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net

human trash

a piece of shit
kiwifarms.net
Children. Hey @CammieDoxGirl don't listen to these turkeys. You've come a long way and it's paying off for you. Looking forward to more ducks and chill!
if we were children then he'd be telling us about how great it is to be a prostitute rather than shamefully lurking in his own thread uprating simps like you

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna reply to every single thing said about me and every item which I believe to be taken out of context.

Letting those nasty drag queens touch my hair and try to pressure me into being a prostitute made me really uncomfortable and I was trying to change the subject. I agree that I could have handled it better but saying I was a happy participant in that interaction is just not true. Lots of gay and trans people are like them and it's disgusting. Chasers often pester me to give them sex for money. I honestly hate it and it's why I'm not going to associate myself with the shitty community anymore. Tons of gay men are just disgusting, the trans left acts like a cult and the sex positive movement has gone too far.

For a good number of people, nothing I do will ever be good enough and that's okay. Not everybody has to like me.

Lots of people I regret interacting with over the months but instead of listing them and blaming them I will admit it was my mistake and my poor choice interacting with those individuals.

There's a reason I stopped posting and have been ignoring a lot of people. I've been taking a break from all this and have been looking for a job because the gigapps absolutely suck at paying enough no matter how much you hustle them. I haven't touched that chaturbate account since November. Anyways I'm done with shit like that. The sex trade is a degenerate institution which dehumanizes women and transgender folks.

Strawberry here policing my likes like it's fucking twitter. Shit is so terminally online and if it weren't for how much TRAs gaslight Gender Critical feminists I would think it's an isolated thing.

I dont blame GCs for how they feel about trans folks. I've heard you and I can't unsee the dark side of the trans "community".

No hard feelings here. I apologize to a couple of people in particular who I know feel like I let them down. They know who they are and why exactly.

I won't be trying to put myself in front of controversial issues after this. If somebody misgenders me or talks shit on my looks or on myself personally.. fuck it. It's not worth all the confrontation and stress honestly.

I won't be a threat to what the gender critical movement is trying to do and I sympathize with a lot of it now, to the point I'm very hated by people who I once thought were my IRL friends. I suppose the trash takes itself out sometimes.

No hard feelings about kiwifarms but I think it's time I go my own route. I got a lot of good out of this website, more than I expected. Being put to shame puts things into perspective sometimes.

Might still make videos in the future at some point. I haven't decided but I know how I am and will probably want to eventually.

That's all for now, take care kiwis.

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna reply to every single thing said about me and every item which I believe to be taken out of context.

Letting those nasty drag queens touch my hair and try to pressure me into being a prostitute made me really uncomfortable and I was trying to change the subject. I agree that I could have handled it better but saying I was a happy participant in that interaction is just not true. Lots of gay and trans people are like them and it's disgusting. Chasers often pester me to give them sex for money. I honestly hate it and it's why I'm not going to associate myself with the shitty community anymore. Tons of gay men are just disgusting, the trans left acts like a cult and the sex positive movement has gone too far.

For a good number of people, nothing I do will ever be good enough and that's okay. Not everybody has to like me.

Lots of people I regret interacting with over the months but instead of listing them and blaming them I will admit it was my mistake and my poor choice interacting with those individuals.

There's a reason I stopped posting and have been ignoring a lot of people. I've been taking a break from all this and have been looking for a job because the gigapps absolutely suck at paying enough no matter how much you hustle them. I haven't touched that chaturbate account since November. Anyways I'm done with shit like that. The sex trade is a degenerate institution which dehumanizes women and transgender folks.

Strawberry here policing my likes like it's fucking twitter. Shit is so terminally online and if it weren't for how much TRAs gaslight Gender Critical feminists I would think it's an isolated thing.

I dont blame GCs for how they feel about trans folks. I've heard you and I can't unsee the dark side of the trans "community".

No hard feelings here. I apologize to a couple of people in particular who I know feel like I let them down. They know who they are and why exactly.

I won't be trying to put myself in front of controversial issues after this. If somebody misgenders me or talks shit on my looks or on myself personally.. fuck it. It's not worth all the confrontation and stress honestly.

I won't be a threat to what the gender critical movement is trying to do and I sympathize with a lot of it now, to the point I'm very hated by people who I once thought were my IRL friends. I suppose the trash takes itself out sometimes.

No hard feelings about kiwifarms but I think it's time I go my own route. I got a lot of good out of this website, more than I expected. Being put to shame puts things into perspective sometimes.

Might still make videos in the future at some point. I haven't decided but I know how I am and will probably want to eventually.

Lol calm down

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't touched that chaturbate account since November. Anyways I'm done with shit like that. The sex trade is a degenerate institution which dehumanizes women and transgender folks.
Weird, because the account says your last sign in was six months ago which would have been April.
1634092937937.png

Like every lolcow, you lie about the stupidest shit.
I'm not the one who posted that screenshot, asshole. But since you approve of biological females being forced to suck girldick, you'll be happy to know a 9th grader was raped in her school bathroom by a dude in a dress who just wanted to feel safe when he sodomized her.
:like:
Is one of them your "KF connection" who "had your back" and suddenly found their head disconnected on a pike? Because lol, that shit was funny.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

so does this mean you won't be fighting @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weird, because the account says your last sign in was six months ago which would have been April.
View attachment 2620622

Like every lolcow, you lie about the stupidest shit.
Almost as if I'd have no reason to lie about it.

Oh yeah, I forgot that I did use it to test out OBS when I first installed it but I didn't actually do a session.

lol shouldn't you be looking for that job or w/e
That's what I was doing all day the past couple of days but I'm switching over to deliveries now. People don't see gigapp work as actual work, which is a shame. It simply isn't reliable (low pay x wear and tear) but we do a great service for people.

alright.. no more q&a.

stcstnr

just another bitchy female
kiwifarms.net
Why did you drop the Farms reference from your Twitter bio, Commie Tooter?
View attachment 2614937
View attachment 2614939
This was from 10/2 the last time his page was archived.
View attachment 2614940

Oh heavens, I hope he's okay!
View attachment 2614946

I forgot. All his suicide baiting is only hypothetical.

I've made a game of checking Blake's last active status anytime I peek at kf. it's ALWAYS within the last ten minutes of me checking. no matter what time of night or day. I'm in the southern hemisphere.
Almost as if I'd have no reason to lie about it.

Oh yeah, I forgot that I did use it to test out OBS when I first installed it but I didn't actually do a session.

That's what I was doing all day the past couple of days but I'm switching over to deliveries now. People don't see gigapp work as actual work, which is a shame. It simply isn't reliable (low pay x wear and tear) but we do a great service for people.

alright.. no more q&a.
how convenient you stop the “Q&A” before anyone can ask when you’re going to apologise to real women for your ongoing misogyny.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
alright.. no more q&a.
I thought you were leaving. You announced you were leaving.
But is a delivery job going to allow you to take five days off to stick your dick in Internet drama whenever you want?

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
I've been taking a break from all this and have been looking for a job because the gigapps absolutely suck at paying enough no matter how much you hustle them. I haven't touched that chaturbate account since November. Anyways I'm done with shit like that. The sex trade is a degenerate institution which dehumanizes women and transgender folks.