Dramacow Blake Howard Hobbs / Laura Hobbs / CommieDickGurl / laurizza / LAURAZILLA100s / EndGCTP / CaliPizzaGirli520 / CrazeDawg - It's ma'am the sequel, incel-to-troon pipeline exhibit A, threatens TERFs and blames them for him being sexually assaulted

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is FEET the most expensive? Is that code for some sort of tranny degeneracy I am innocent of?
I believe it's just that there are more feet fetishists among us than we want to admit and when demand is high the price goes up...

Might still make videos in the future at some point.
Try something non-political \ not related to trans issues. General drama, pop-culture, vidya, something like this.

Syntaxion

200% based & redpilled
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@CammieDoxGirl I want to like and agree with the things you say, but a lot of it comes off as extremely ungenuine and forced.
A lot of what you say comes off as "this is what people want to hear, not what I actually believe". As if you're reading a script based on what to say to make people like you. I'm not really buying it tbqh

Last edited:

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
@CammieDoxGirl I want to like and agree with the things you say, but a lot of it comes off as extremely ungenuine and forced.
A lot of what you say comes off as "this is what people want to hear, not what I actually believe". As if you're reading a script based on what to say to make people like you. I'm not really buying it tbqh
Because it is and they were just here for the attention but then they forgot that proudly announcing yourself as a kiwi gives you bad attention as well. Literally in the account creation pop up, it talks about not connecting your name with your account but they did because they were needy for asspats.

Now they're trying to backtrack on saying they go on kiwifarms but they also still want the "street cred" of being a popular user. They just want to be liked by everyone on both sides. They say they're leaving but they're not. They're trying to not be connected to kiwifarms but they are.

All of this wouldn't have happened if they had just shut their mouth at the Popeyes. All of that twitter drama could have not happened if they had just shut their mouth and not try to be martyr. All of that troon civil war in the tommie tooter forum would not have happened if they had just shut their mouth and not try to be seen as "a good one".

The problem is always them, like a typical cow. They never reformed. They've always been attention seeking and needing of validation. The only reason they freaked out at the popeyes was because they weren't getting validated.

human trash

a piece of shit
kiwifarms.net
The problem is always them, like a typical cow. They never reformed. They've always been attention seeking and needing of validation. The only reason they freaked out at the popeyes was because they weren't getting validated.
indeed
Letting those nasty drag queens touch my hair and try to pressure me into being a prostitute made me really uncomfortable and I was trying to change the subject. I agree that I could have handled it better but saying I was a happy participant in that interaction is just not true. Lots of gay and trans people are like them and it's disgusting.
statements like this one ring very hollow when you have this in mind. blake has had zero issue loudly yelling about being uncomfortable before, so, why didn't they do anything here? why didn't you just opt out of this shit? why didn't you get explosive and tell everyone to fuck off? you are clearly capable of doing this when you're under even the slightest amount of duress, so, why not here?

i do not believe that you were uncomfortable or under any pressure because it is obvious when you're uncomfortable or under pressure, blake. as said, you cannot keep your fucking mouth shut.

frankly you are even more pathetic now than you were a few months back. at least when you were sperging out on twitter you were holding up whatever fucking weird flag you were flying high. there was a pride in it, even if it was disgusting and misplaced. here you're clearly just trying to pander to the farms for whatever reason. for asspats, i guess, since the troons aren't giving you them anymore. sad, but not sad enough for me to give a shit

Last edited:

p4ddys

kiwifarms.net
I'm just glad that she reformed. I never thought I'd come to like, let alone respect a tranny. Laura is one of the good ones and I wish her the best. The internet needs more people willing to actually take that hard look at themselves and make a change.
Does she still do that or did she quit that months ago? I believe that of someone makes an effort to be better it's right to encourage that. I don't call any other tranny she.
Children. Hey @CammieDoxGirl don't listen to these turkeys. You've come a long way and it's paying off for you. Looking forward to more ducks and chill!
You gotta be extremely horny fag throwing a simp spree over this particular troon in this particular part of the interwebs.
And the amount of people expressing signs of respect for this demented faggot who would sell your children to the closest nigger for some estrogen and meth makes me think most of you are far more gullible than i expected.

I can see you dirty fags itt subscribing to his onlyfans and buying his feetpics while insisting its a girldick and youre not all raging homosexual degenerates.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Transmisogynoir
kiwifarms.net
You gotta be extremely horny fag throwing a simp spree over this particular troon in this particular part of the interwebs.
And the amount of people expressing signs of respect for this demented faggot who would sell your children to the closest nigger for some estrogen and meth makes me think most of you are far more gullible than i expected.

I can see you dirty fags itt subscribing to his onlyfans and buying his feetpics while insisting its a girldick and youre not all raging homosexual degenerates.
Have you read the rest of the thread or just the last few pages? I was giving CDG all kinds of hell. She even sperged out and got my post on the front page a few months ago. But once I had a chance to talk with her and see that she was making real steps toward changing I didn't feel right giving shit for things that she acknowledged and was working on. Since then her entire demeanor has changed. Maybe I missed something, I quit posting when she stopped being funny.

I get it, the Popeyes video was terrible. So was the "Britain TERFs" sperg. My personal favorite was the one where she was walking screaming into the camera holding a bottle of liquor and a gun. But seriously read the thread so you know happened before you stumbled across it.

Last edited:

p4ddys

kiwifarms.net
Have you read the rest of the thread or just the last few pages? I was giving CDG all kinds of hell. She even sperged out and got my post on the front page a few months ago. But once I had a chance to talk with her and see that she was making real steps toward changing I didn't feel right giving shit for things that she acknowledged and was working on. Since then her entire demeanor has changed. Maybe I missed something, I quit posting when she stopped being funny.

I get it, the Popeyes video was terrible. So was the "Britain TERFs" sperg. My personal favorite was the one where she was walking screaming into the camera holding a bottle of liquor and a gun. But seriously read the thread so you know happened before you stumbled across it.
Okay at this point im willing to believe he's paying or blackmailing you into writing this shit.
It's this or the unfathomably degenerate tranny has touched your lonely heart and you're legit losing it.

Either way; what the fuck

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But seriously read the thread so you know happened before you stumbled across it.
Seriously, read the last ten pages so you know what's happened after you wandered off to wank to girldick pics.

Pick up where you stopped reading when you revised your erroneous assessment of this fine, repentant man's character. How do you reconcile all of his tranny shenanigans since then? The PA request, the colluding in Discords to sic the FBI on the Farms and his critics who he smeared as pedophiles; the chimpouts on IP2 while trawling for sex shekels, the driving while high, the complaining that his critics were "ruining his PR", talking about selling his ass in front of kids, suicide baiting, and the dozen other things I've forgotten about in the last month alone.

Square all that up.

stcstnr

just another bitchy female
kiwifarms.net

I get it, the Popeyes video was terrible. So was the "Britain TERFs" sperg. My personal favorite was the one where she was walking screaming into the camera holding a bottle of liquor and a gun. But seriously read the thread so you know happened before you stumbled across it. You're getting
at first I thought you were trolling to goad Blake into more lols. now I think you might actually be a faggot.

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

>she

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Transmisogynoir
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, read the last ten pages so you know what's happened after you wandered off to wank to girldick pics.

Pick up where you stopped reading when you revised your erroneous assessment of this fine, repentant man's character. How do you reconcile all of his tranny shenanigans since then? The PA request, the colluding in Discords to sic the FBI on the Farms and his critics who he smeared as pedophiles; the chimpouts on IP2 while trawling for sex shekels, the driving while high, the complaining that his critics were "ruining his PR", talking about selling his ass in front of kids, suicide baiting, and the dozen other things I've forgotten about in the last month alone.

Square all that up.
I just got caught up. I saw the video and it wasn't an appropriate conversation to have around little kids but that was far from abuse. If it were my kids I would have words but they're not so how mad am I supposed to get? I saw some sympathy baiting but I did not see suicide baiting. I looked, it wasn't there. I think that Laura is kind of a shitty person, but that's far from a monster. I get it, you really, really hate this one. I hate Rhys McKinnon like that.

Look, I don't want to cause trouble so I'm going to leave it alone now. I just wanted to say my bit, I wasn't trying to shit up the thread. You folks have a good evening. Peace.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get it, you really, really hate this one. I hate Rhys McKinnon like that.
I don't "really really hate this one." He's no different from any other troon. I was surprised at how easily manipulated many Farmers were by his calculations and how eager they were to give him free reach arounds with every rim job. JFC, even he charges extra for that.

I was completely unsurprised by anything Blake did and continues to do. He's a troon. Troons gonna troon.

p4ddys

kiwifarms.net
I get it, you really, really hate this one.
You sound like a legitimately retarded person.

I honestly hope a tranny like this one rapes your children one day. I want you to have such a degenerate reject around your little children and he molests them.
I bet my balls even then you retarded peace of shit will still think "we hate this particular one but the others are fine".

And thats all assuming some unlucky female eventually lets you near her, since youre a pathetic faggot.

It gets said a lot but i mean it: Kill yourself.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
I'm not the one who posted that screenshot, asshole. But since you approve of biological females being forced to suck girldick, you'll be happy to know a 9th grader was raped in her school bathroom by a dude in a dress who just wanted to feel safe when he sodomized her.
Well, the lunacy is continuing in California. Thankfully, the guy was arrested, though.

Moralfag Supreme

All Hail Cthurkey!
kiwifarms.net
Hey-a Commie. Caught your stream last night just after busting out some revelations on your boy Angry Canadian. Didja hear he got banned? Anywhore, a few notes - If I find your posts to be contradictory garbage and excessive explanatory bullshit obviously intended to misdirect, I will nigrate. Deal with it. 2. You'd fit better as my daddy than my mommy, don't flatter yourself sugar.

stcstnr

just another bitchy female
kiwifarms.net
Hey-a Commie. Caught your stream last night just after busting out some revelations on your boy Angry Canadian. Didja hear he got banned? Anywhore, a few notes - If I find your posts to be contradictory garbage and excessive explanatory bullshit obviously intended to misdirect, I will nigrate. Deal with it. 2. You'd fit better as my daddy than my mommy, don't flatter yourself sugar.
this comment is a little mysterious. I haven’t been around much the last few days - would you care to elaborate on the stream and AC’s connection?

Moralfag Supreme

All Hail Cthurkey!
kiwifarms.net
this comment is a little mysterious. I haven’t been around much the last few days - would you care to elaborate on the stream and AC’s connection?
Truth be told I zoned most of it out except when they decided to insult me, and if you kept tabs on the Unabashedhermaphrodite thread you'll notice Commie was technically instrumental to AC's efforts to dox me. AC was banned last night because of a Halal thread he posted that didn't get properly approved.

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
Truth be told I zoned most of it out except when they decided to insult me, and if you kept tabs on the Unabashedhermaphrodite thread you'll notice Commie was technically instrumental to AC's efforts to dox me. AC was banned last night because of a Halal thread he posted that didn't get properly approved.
Oh dear god, that thread has apparently gotten so bad that it's leaking it's filth into other threads. It's like a dumpster fire and the fumes are starting to waft down multiple blocks.

That thread was a mistake.

Swan

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But once I had a chance to talk with him and see that he was making real steps toward changing I didn't feel right giving shit for things that he acknowledged and was working on.
ftfy
real steps towards changing what? why does Blake throw stones at other trannies yet fails to see that he fell for the same techniques Kevin uses to "crack eggs"? it's transmaxxing at it's finest with a dash of Joe Rogain charisma and everyone went wild for it. Happy to see that the simps are taking off their rose coloured glasses tho.