Dramacow Blake Howard Hobbs / Laura Hobbs / CommieDickGurl / laurizza / LAURAZILLA100s / EndGCTP / CaliPizzaGirli520 / CrazeDawg - It's ma'am the sequel, incel-to-troon pipeline exhibit A, threatens TERFs and blames them for him being sexually assaulted

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
16 lbs if you want it to remain unobtrusive.
Well that's not nearly enough for most of the federal buildings I've been looking at couldn't we do something with pinstripes to fit more in without it looking too bulky?

No hard feelings about kiwifarms but I think it's time I go my own route. I got a lot of good out of this website, more than I expected. Being put to shame puts things into perspective sometimes.
Best of luck wherever the future takes you, and there'll always be a 16lb men's XL waiting for you here. Sic Semper Tyrannus.

I’m horrified that a cow could even have a reasonable hope of becoming a moderator, I mean I’ve only been lurking since 2016 but that seems unprecedented and quite frankly insane.
A lolcow owns the website and we had a lolcow with an entire subforum as a site admin for years.

Sorry for triple posting I sure do hope none of the jannies had to clean all that up for free.

Shig O'nella

Smells of fresh baked lead
kiwifarms.net
Well that's not nearly enough for most of the federal buildings I've been looking at couldn't we do something with pinstripes to fit more in without it looking too bulky?
Maybe? I don't know, Beauty Parlor might be the best ones to ask that - my idea of fashion is clean, unripped clothes.

p4ddys

kiwifarms.net
RDT_20211020_1506014801807676287803188.jpg
kek, deranged troon

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I flipped around his last few videos and in them we learn that he quit the Farms because "powerleveling is against the rules" and he doesn't want to break the rules. He also adamantly refuses to apologize for getting the chicken fryer fired because he deserved it for being "disrespectful" to Blake. Also- literally death threats from transphobes.

Protip, Blake: real women don't telegraph to the world which firearms they're carrying. We prefer others FAFO. But you'll never be a real woman, so, you're telling us something we already know with your 9mm dick waving.

CammieDoxGirl

CommieDickGirl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20211025-140136_Chrome.jpg

Please don't worry. I have talked on streams how I believe that what the trans "community" did to Daphne and even to myself was horrible and I hold no grudge against the farms. People being free to speak their mind and this website are important and I still quietly lurk certain threads.

I have simply felt a dire need to remove some attention from myself and to take a break from posting and responding to everything. I also don't see a reason to subject myself to so much anger directed at me and people telling me I'm a shitty person. So I've been staying quiet online for my own mental health and so I can motivate myself to try to grow instead of being miserable and spiraling. I do this to the best of my ability.

I have been working a lot and also have a new job. I've been intermittently staying up to date on current events and the trans community apparently is increasingly a disaster shithole.

I won't give them that leverage against KiwiFarms and permanently go away. I've talked about this on youtube and might stream tomorrow if my earnings from gigapp driving come in on time.

I appreciate you saying something. I have a lot of different emotions and thoughts about everything that has happened.

For the record KiwiFarms is not the problem and it is an informative website where people get to say what they want. It provides a form of accountability which is something oppressors desperately try to vanquish for obvious reasons. It might not be for everyone but this community has a right to have these discussions that would be banned elsewhere on the internet.

The gender critical femenists who have spoken to me were mostly very fair and looking back at my antics, I took a number of things way too far and need to be smart about how I impact the internet in the future and it's going to take me time to adjust and for the harm done by me to mend. I can't fix everything nor can I change others for the most part but I am trying to always make the right choices moving forward. I know I am human and will stumble but I will get myself back up again and again.

btw kiwis..
I find the tranny sideshows thread to be very informative and also by browsing the trans debate on twitter, trans community need to do better and I don't even know what the fuck nbs want anymore.. like what do they want from my broke ass??
A0645651-A1D4-444B-B72A-A46B2EC1F0CC.jpeg.jpg

I think trans-binary and nonbinary are two very different things. Kinda ridiculous the TME's and faker bullshit I see now that I've been willing to question the way gender ideology is dictated by tiktok gendersplaining which is agressively enforced on everyone via Twitter. The thought policing on Twitter destroys the means of communicating with people beyond the app.

It's all clownworld shit on Twitter anyways...

Some of which is terrifying!
Screenshot_20211025-131134_Twitter.jpg

Then there's that person who made a bomb and threatened mass murder on twitter over being misgendered and threatened some journalists with a knife..

Now I know what people are gonna respond with, (see gun tweet above)

I mean, I know I'm not this perfect person and arguably one with a horrible record but I just wish trans identifying people (valid or otherwise) would stop trying to be militant and threatening and try to be somewhat less menacing to society. I'm trying to chill and not fucking chimp out all over the place and it's a WIP. I have issues and I don't mean to make it other people's problem.

I realize people see me as an extremists and unhinged because of my past viral meltdowns. I regret becoming so hostile way back(which became habitual) and I am working on myself. I wish others would, especially some of these cumbrained idiots on Twitter. I see the state of the trans community and it makes me depressed and want to just go my own way. I want to change and be a better person than I was even if people don't believe in me. What people think of me doesn't matter as much as the choices I make. I realize this.

I don't miss the fucked up gender cult as much as a few individual people who I thought were my friends, people who call me a bigot and who are hostile to me now.

KiwiFarms didn't fucking blacklist me and get my friends to threaten me and discard my art like garbage... This is Twitter people and all the fucking psychos on there constantly planning ops and trying to do shady shit to achieve clout, fame and power.

Altho I admit I allowed myself to become conditioned to that behavior it doesn't seem very anarchist to me nor is it healthy and Twitter is ultimately toxic as fuck. I only use it to stay informed lately.

How they treated me and how they act is something I will never unsee nor will I pretend to.

...but at the end of the day I must be true to the fact that I once played into their depravity. I need to let go of them and I would be lying to deny that the separation has caused me pain but I will not die like this.

I do miss the wild ride over here on KiwiFarms. Some of the people on here and other parts of the internet I've met since chilling the fuck out just a little are really cool honest polite people who were kind enough to give me a chance. I really appreciate it. I appreciate the people who check in on my streams and who send me messages.

For now though, I need to be less focused on drama and want to get my life together. I have a lot of work to do and I don't require a trophy or something to try to be a decent person in life. I just need time.

I will be around on YouTube and am taking a break from posting on Twitter and from all the asshole scizos on the internet. I will check in on KiwiFarms from time to time but I really enjoy stepping back and watching y'alls conversations and learning from this community while I do my own research quietly, rather.
:sighduck:🦆🐧🦉🕊️

I find it fucked that people openly contradict some of Daphne's final words in order to try to vilify Dave Chapelle. People trying to speak for her, contradicting her own words and it seems very selfish in an awful way to me.

R.I.P. Daphne Dorman
20211025_133034.jpg

I will not kill myself and if I fail to recover my life and somehow wind up dead I do not want people to blame kiwifarms.

I take responsibility for my choices, my drinking and the way I've made myself a target.

I promise to do whatever I can to try to keep myself alive and well.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you tried posting this on Discord so your tranny chasing Canadian cohort and your former (lol) Kiwi Farms connection can pretend to be awed by your Very Brave essay?

This might interest you, Blake.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will be around on YouTube and am taking a break from posting on Twitter and from all the asshole scizos on the internet. I will check in on KiwiFarms from time to time but I really enjoy stepping back and watching y'alls conversations and learning from this community while I do my own research quietly, rather.
You’ve said all this before. And we still don’t care.

Moralfag Supreme

All Hail Cthurkey!
kiwifarms.net
@Moralfag Supreme the last time I saw ass kissing this hard it was at my mom's house when you came over for a quick pegging.

Go learn to stop simping you enormously faggots fuck. I didn't wanna register but no, you and Commie have to tongue punch each other's fart box enough that I don't care what advice of mine y'all rejected.

Where is your lolcow thread?
You do realize I'm not on friendly terms with him/her, right?

Last edited:

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
1. Nigga I ain't reading all that
2. No one cares
3. You said you were leaving
4. I thought you were leaving
5. This is not your personal blog
6. You will never be a real woman
You know it's essentially bait, right?

As in trying to throw someone else under the bus so that we'll stop stalking them?

Again?

Last edited:

Moralfag Supreme

All Hail Cthurkey!
kiwifarms.net
Well, the purpose of this was to avoid shitting up a thread, but here we go boys and girls. You mean this?:View attachment 2658635
Yeah. That doesn't say anything close to what you're saying. I don't have a lolcow thread because I'm not that interesting. And a sticker doesn't mean shit. I agreed with plenty of stuff Angry Canadian said after he doxed me. Doesn't mean I wanted to suck his dick. Even if I dislike someone, I can still possess a partial ability to see where they're coming from. Kindly go fuck yourself.