Dramacow Blake Howard Hobbs / Laura Hobbs / CommieDickGurl / laurizza / LAURAZILLA100s / EndGCTP / CaliPizzaGirli520 / CrazeDawg - It's ma'am the sequel, incel-to-troon pipeline exhibit A, threatens TERFs and blames them for him being sexually assaulted

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Duskyribbons

kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2021-05-17 .png
What a fucking joke

twee

the industrial revolution and its consequences...
kiwifarms.net
Great! We'll get the handbook over to you right away, look for the guy wearing suspenders!
This'll be a sad departure from my communist ways, but I guess I have to be a Nazi according to Blake.

Unironically though, troons like this made me change my views. I went from a trans rights anarchist to commie with more traditional views pretty quickly, once I started reading through threads like this one.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
This'll be a sad departure from my communist ways, but I guess I have to be a Nazi according to Blake.

Unironically though, troons like this made me change my views. I went from a trans rights anarchist to commie with more traditional views pretty quickly, once I started reading through threads like this one.
Yeah "being kind" is well and good and all but it turns out that unreserved support for narcissism-fueled batshit insanity has real-world consequences.....