Blast From The Past - When you hear a song you haven't heard in years

MerriedxReldnahc

The Autistic Rites of Dracula
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a 90's babby and I remember these songs well from my childhood.
This one isn't my sort of music, but I used to hear it on the radio all the time, so it does give me a flashback to being a kiddo and being on car rides with my parents.

Smarmy

Hip jung Fräulein
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to hear this song all the time back in middle school, and then eventually forgot about it. I rediscovered it while trying to find myself some more music.

I heard this song in a gas station in the middle of rural Tennessee after having not heard it in at least a decade.

My dad and I liked to watch those infomercials about old music, and this song came on. Totally forgot about how fucking creepy it is.

• Winner
Reactions: Trilby

Smarmy

Hip jung Fräulein
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I liked it, though I suppose too much of their music involved around the same theme...
Oh, I like Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, but "Young Girl" was super on the nose lmao. I definitely noticed the theme, too. Probably best not to dwell on it :islamic:

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

Trombonista

I'll tie Gucci Mane up and beat him with a stick
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I forgot how good this was. One of the best anime openings of all time:

• Winner
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Oscar Wildean

Happy Helloween.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Me in Ralphs with my mom hearing this in 2002 when it was new: Wow, this sounds like The New Radicals. (It turns out this was in fact written by the singer of The New Radicals. What do you know.)
Fast forward to 2017 when I'm in Ralphs and this plays again: Holy shit, I love this.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino