Blast thread - Attention whoring thread

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Niggaplease

to autistic on the internet to live to mati to die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay this isn't directed at regular kiwifarmers. Oh no, in the span of an hour I got 10 restricted missed calls, none of you all here in kiwi farms have my number. but I am posting in general because on the off chance he might be reading this. Stalking is his bag.
J. if your reading this, I'm tired of your bullshit, if you want to talk civily fine, but I'm not going to be playing phone tag. I get that there was a gay op placed against you but to be fair you screwed me over in a way that has lasted to this day. You made me do things I didn't want to do, you made me cut off some ties and friends I had. You disregarded my boundaries and you hurt me in a way that still is stuck to this day.
Im sorry I let my friends carried out a gay op on you. in hindsight it wasn't mature or wise. Yet, I desperately wanted you to get how I felt when I needed you and you weren't there for me. Funny thing was if you got the point I would've been forgiving, and helped you but you refused to swallow your own damn pride.
So in debt you remained, I thought at one point you threatened to paint my name in blood, so I always assumed you did a flip.
it doesn't matter either stop hiding like a bitch and face me if your trying to call me, or puss out like a bitch. I just don't suggest doing it on here I'm really antsy to show them a irl deviant, and it would be bad as fuck publicity for that trucking company idea you wanted me to put myself in debt for. LOL.

Niggaplease

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please tell us more about J. We might be able to help you out.
J. is a 31 year old sex pest who used bdsm as an excuse to abuse me and beat me if I didn't want to do e girl shit. he thinks it's okay to fuck 16 year olds and he loves stalking women. he suicide baited me at least 3 times, he's bipolar as fuck with a god complex and he driven me to drink and insanity.
Also: he hates that I was raped by a nigger, and I used to fuck niggers.

Last edited:

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
J. is a 31 year old sex pest who used bdsm as an excuse to abuse me and beat me if I didn't want to do e girl shit. he thinks it's okay to fuck 16 year olds and he loves stalking women. he suicide baited me at least 3 times, he's bipolar as fuck with a god complex and he driven me to drink and insanity.
>driven me to drink and insanity
I'm somewhat convinced he was successful

Niggaplease

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>driven me to drink and insanity
I'm somewhat convinced he was successful
Yeah I drank even more heavily with him, as much as I didn't want to he made me so depressed that drinking to exceptionalism was preferable than dealing with someone who literally would steal your money then demand a threesome.

Childe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also: he hates that I was raped by a nigger, and I used to fuck niggers.
Share the name?

Medical Hawaii

Whatever it is, I'm against it!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i told you i could try to help you if you posted his message

The Sauce Boss

merry crimiss, pogchamp!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
mate I've been waiting to test out my Jason Statham impression share the digits.