Bleach getting a new anime series. -

Adach_Ame

I was once disgusted, now I'm just amused.
kiwifarms.net
Oh hey look what I found while casually viewing a select number of tags I frequent on twitter
Official Trailer for TYBW
And a movie for Burn the Witch. Neat.

• Informative
Reactions: Pinot Pierrot

Trombonista

When did I eat vomit?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh hey look what I found while casually viewing a select number of tags I frequent on twitter
Official Trailer for TYBW
And a movie for Burn the Witch. Neat.
Okay, looks like Pierrot is handling TYBW and Studio Colorido is doing Burn the Witch.

• Informative

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
Okay, looks like Pierrot is handling TYBW and Studio Colorido is doing Burn the Witch.
Also apparently Burn the Witch is set within the Bleach Universe from what I've been Seeing. Thus that "Soul Sociaty West Branch" was more than just a reference piece. I'd need to work on getting more confirmation on that however. Cause like that is really eyebrow raising if it is fully confirmed to be true

Slimy Time

Rape Face #5, I think...
kiwifarms.net
So they are doing the final arc? Maybe they can expand on some of the questions left unanswered. Hope they do some the novels.

Also, is Burn The Witch getting an adaption? Would be nice if that continued and we get more expansion in the Western version of Soul Society.

Overcast

Perfection has no age
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
now this made me nostalgia hard.

while we at it, post your favorite OP

God, what a nostalgia rush. Fond memories of staying up on school nights just to listen to this on Adult Swim and watch badass sword fights go down.

I personally stopped after Rukia got saved and don't really know what happened after. By the looks of things I'm kinda glad I didn't get super invested in the series. Looking forward to the Bleach fandom lose their shit yet again though.

Reactions: Dom Cruise

Niggernerd

Cute sleep paralysis demon Fumika
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are they finally going to give chester from link-i mean ichigo a new attack and drop characters describing what their attack does and how strong it is which takes all of the runtime?

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
Hmmmm, I actually enjoyed the whole shebang, even if the TYBW arc was rushed AF and the ending was abrupt. Will definitely be looking forward to this unironically.
Yeah, that was two fold issue one, Kubo was having serious health issues, and Shonen Jump gave him a deadline of how many volumes he needed to finish on. It has a second chance to make it feel a little less rushed now, given that an anime is not under the thumb of a third party calling the shots. Optimistic as this sounds.

armoreddinnerjacket

kiwifarms.net
I don't know, this chart is already getting pretty full. Also I don't understand like half of it.

View attachment 1193807
That chart is a mess, here's my attempt to boil it down (warning: major spoilers):

Ichigo's dad is a Death God (aka Shinigami). Ichigo's mom is a Quincy (aka magic stuff). Before she had Ichigo, she was attacked by a test tube monster made out of the same material used in Death God weapons. She absorbs the monster and a shitshow ensues that ends with her marrying the dad for ying-yang bullshit reasons. Right out of the gate, he's got DNA/bloodlines/bullshit synergy that never should have happened, and everyone with half a brain has been monitoring him his entire life.

Quincy Jesus ends up pulling shenanigans with all the other Quincies, and that's how his crap gets mixed into Ichigo's already potent stew. TBF, this is a thing for all the Quincyies and not just Ichigo.

Fullbring is another magic power utilizing material shape-shifting. Ichigo keeps losing and regaining his powers throughout the series, and one of the Fullbring's mechanics is used to help him regain his powers about halfway through. So, that's on the menu as well (though it becomes mostly irrelevant after he becomes a Death God again).

Unless you want to nerd out on Bleach, you can safely ignore most of the names and particulars.

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
That chart is a mess, here's my attempt to boil it down (warning: major spoilers):

Ichigo's dad is a Death God (aka Shinigami). Ichigo's mom is a Quincy (aka magic stuff). Before she had Ichigo, she was attacked by a test tube monster made out of the same material used in Death God weapons. She absorbs the monster and a shitshow ensues that ends with her marrying the dad for ying-yang bullshit reasons. Right out of the gate, he's got DNA/bloodlines/bullshit synergy that never should have happened, and everyone with half a brain has been monitoring him his entire life.

Quincy Jesus ends up pulling shenanigans with all the other Quincies, and that's how his crap gets mixed into Ichigo's already potent stew. TBF, this is a thing for all the Quincyies and not just Ichigo.

Fullbring is another magic power utilizing material shape-shifting. Ichigo keeps losing and regaining his powers throughout the series, and one of the Fullbring's mechanics is used to help him regain his powers about halfway through. So, that's on the menu as well (though it becomes mostly irrelevant after he becomes a Death God again).

Unless you want to nerd out on Bleach, you can safely ignore most of the names and particulars.
Fullbring is a very Human related aspect, and well seeing as Quincies are Human, while Shinigami and Quincy are born aspects(Usually), there is also the part of him that gets mixed in, that is the hollow bit, which involves the Aizen experiment codenamed white
White.png

Which was later passed on to Ichigo as Hollow Ichigo. While this might have been the catalyst for Fullbring, Grand Fisher likely is the one that opened that bit, cause it's humans or their mothers while in pregnancy who survive encounters with them.
By the end of things while Ichigo is a mixed breed, the shinigami side is the one in the primary driving seat in all of this. With Old Man being the quincy blood, and hollow ichigo being his actual Zanbakuto spirit.

Tags
None