Blizzard Bans People who Shit talk the Chinese Government -

robobobo

kiwifarms.net
I'm betting the silence from Blizzard is them desperately begging China to permit them to backpedal and awaiting a reply. It's obvious at this point that they stuck their dick in a beehive, but I think they're more afraid of China than of the number of people a delay will lose them.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck these cunts. I haven't installed Overwatch in a long time, but I'm in the mood to go on and just spam Free Hong Kong every time I die, which would be a lot.

Also Path of Exile should go 'Free Hong Kong' just to assfuck Blizzard even more.

EDIT:
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC SAID IT WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO BAN PLAYERS FOR FREE HONG KONG AND THEY'RE 40% OWNED BY CHINA.

Holy shit, get fucked Blizzard.

Girlboy69

FUCK
kiwifarms.net
Fuck these cunts. I haven't installed Overwatch in a long time, but I'm in the mood to go on and just spam Free Hong Kong every time I die, which would be a lot.

Also Path of Exile should go 'Free Hong Kong' just to assfuck Blizzard even more.

EDIT:
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC SAID IT WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO BAN PLAYERS FOR FREE HONG KONG AND THEY'RE 40% OWNED BY CHINA.

Holy shit, get fucked Blizzard.
They're still Epic tho.

The Last Stand

All I got was a rock.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's go woke, go broke.
And then there's this. Shilling out to a literal communist country for the bottom line.

The only good thing to come from this is that people from all walks of life that care about human decency are calling out a company for such blatant censorship. There may not be much we can do to Activision-Blizzard financially, but speaking out about this gives the people at Hong Kong a voice. That they are not fighting in vain.

Semper Fi, Blizzchung. :semperfidelis:

Disc

kiwifarms.net
Good job on the big powerlevel to Blizzard? (assuming that's you, of course)

Dude, you don't need to take it out on that guy. Whoever's taking that call had nothing to do with the decision, and doesn't need you reeeeeee-ing at them. Hell, a good amount of Blizzard staff are in all-but open revolt.

Keep the insults targeted where they belong.

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
There's go woke, go broke.
And then there's this. Shilling out to a literal communist country for the bottom line.

The only good thing to come from this is that people from all walks of life that care about human decency are calling out a company for such blatant censorship. There may not be much we can do to Activision-Blizzard financially, but speaking out about this gives the people at Hong Kong a voice. That they are not fighting in vain.

Semper Fi, Blizzchung. :semperfidelis:
The difference is going woke is based on the fundamentally flawed notion that it will actually make them money. At this point, Blizzard has made it clear that if they had to choose one, they’d ditch the Western market for those sweet, sweet chinkbucks, because guess which market isn’t getting increasingly antagonistic towards shitty games inundated with micro transactions?

s0mbra

TE but not an RF
kiwifarms.net
Goodbye tracer vacuum avatar, you will be missed o7

I don't care how shallow or uninformed people's reason for boycotting is, as long as American companies start learning we don't like china's dick up our asses.
I'm not sure how optimistic I am, but I'm hoping between this, the sports shit, and that south park ep all at once are fine ally a turning point to actually start doing something.

The problem isn't someone got banned for breaking the rules, the problem is we all know it was a cover up to appease the chink overlords.

Also digging the mei for Hong Kong meme. Either China bans blizz games/ow anyway, or they nuke mei from the game. Both absolute wins in my book!
(OK likely nothing is actually gunna happen, but I can pretend...)

Btw are sports fans raising hell? Or do they not care as long as they get to watch their favorite pet nogs dunk hoops?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino