Blizzard Bans People who Shit talk the Chinese Government -

That Chris Guy

kiwifarms.net
"They", as in western corps already came for "me", when they started banning me for saying kike, nigger or faggot, Hong Kong people and all these reddit bugmen rooting for them did not speak out for me, so seeing the same corps bowing to Chinese and assisting in getting them all rendered for organs in Chinese organ farms fills me with glee.
What a disgustingly näive point of view.

They won't turn them into organ farms. They'll more likely perform hideous medical experiments on them like the Japs did to China.

Salt_Merchant

Sodium Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Blizzard's PR has been horrendous for much longer than this, but this is the most recent fuck up.

Blizzcon is going to be a hoot if Blizzard doesn't have anything good to show (they won't, they only had 1 year to try and rush out a Diablo 4 concept). They'll probably have some WoW expansion stuff but honestly I don't think they can skate by with just that.

maybe in order to satiate the masses

they will have to announce that 2 overwatch characters are now alphabet people

Reactions: s0mbra

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Here's a fun story from of the folks I work with in the hiring wing of the medical staff, it's gotten to the point that they now require fingerprints and blood samples anytime they get Wumao hires because those greytoothed garlic smelling fucks will pay someone with better English and looks kinda like themselves (not too hard) to do the interview for them and they've been caught that many times doing this.
I admit that I am not that versed in things politics and economics, but isn't forcing workers to go abroad indicative of China's bubble economic growth in that in spite of said growth, they still can't provide jobs for their citizens? I've heard about China offering third-world countries onerous infrastructure loans (i.e. high interest rate, risk of ceding control of infrastructure to China) that on top of bad terms, they also include mandates that the project must employ Chinese workers. Really kinda feels like a bubble ready to burst, though I guess China has the money to weather issues as they arise.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I admit that I am not that versed in things politics and economics, but isn't forcing workers to go abroad indicative of China's bubble economic growth in that in spite of said growth, they still can't provide jobs for their citizens? I've heard about China offering third-world countries onerous infrastructure loans (i.e. high interest rate, risk of ceding control of infrastructure to China) that on top of bad terms, they also include mandates that the project must employ Chinese workers. Really kinda feels like a bubble ready to burst, though I guess China has the money to weather issues as they arise.
I think you're right. Another major red flag that their economy is completely phony and ready to burst is the ever-growing collection of ghost cities they build in China. On paper it's a great idea -- it employs lots of workers, builds nice new homes for lots of Chinese citizens and creates lots of room for new business and industry to move in, except it never does, and the residents never come. It amounts to busywork. These cities just end up rotting away, some of them never even used at all before they become unlivable due to lack of maintenance.

It's all just so fake.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
China doesnt

You know what Ghost Cities do?
Raise GDP/GNP
you know what you can do with raised GDP/GNP
Convince western firms to try to come in to sell products or do business with you
You know what you can do with your skim on the profits from that investment scam?
Build ghost cities

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
This has been so bad of a few weeks, I am questioning the species of the CEO and the PR time. The way they've handled everything so far has been utterly fucking alien. I'm certain nobody in the HQ or the PR team is even human and understands basic human behavior. Am I going to find out next month that the HQ is handled by escaped Area 51 prisoners?
The only savior of Western society is the fact that Chinese (specifically) have ass-poor social skills.
The future is not Chinese-unless an even more draconian fascism is invented.
(maybe The Matrix was about bugmen after all?)

I think you're right. Another major red flag that their economy is completely phony and ready to burst is the ever-growing collection of ghost cities they build in China. On paper it's a great idea -- it employs lots of workers, builds nice new homes for lots of Chinese citizens and creates lots of room for new business and industry to move in, except it never does, and the residents never come. It amounts to busywork. These cities just end up rotting away, some of them never even used at all before they become unlivable due to lack of maintenance.

It's all just so fake.

Watch how a Ghost City collapses on itself after 3 YEARS
How these 2 didn't get 'detained' is beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
You brought this on yourselves the second you started accepting loot boxes in AAA titles and buying ipads for your toddlers with the credit card information saved on the app store.

Start learning mandarin before its too late.
It'll be a cold day in hell before I subject myself to learning a tonal language with a non phonetic alphabet.

robobobo

kiwifarms.net
China's burning the candle at both ends to try to get themselves a dominant position in the world market. It's not sustainable. The only question is whether they can dial it down and keep their hold on the market, or if they'll crash and burn instead.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Fagnacious D

INVCTS

kiwifarms.net

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How these 2 didn't get 'detained' is beyond me.
They don't give a shit about these ghost cities once they're built. Even if they bother shoving people into these empty shells, they certainly don't waste any resources posting security personnel and what limited police forces they install are stretched too thin to bother with the occasional curious tourist (that is to say, I doubt the rank-and-file police don't care about the party's image quite as much as you get further away from CCP headquarters).

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino