BLM vs. NFL - Colin Kapernick dindu nuffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikapool

The Pikachu with the mouth
kiwifarms.net
First time making a thread so please bear with me

OK I really didn't want to touch this subject in fact I thought it would die out but since these SJW pussies aren't getting their way they're crying about it. Yesterday news broke that Miami Dolphins signed Jay Cutler outta retirement instead of locker room distraction Colin Kapernick, now the reaction of a normal person would be "eh whatever."
However it's been documented that SJW's aren't using their brains so we get to these people going "the NFL hates black people! America hates black people!" which is already stupid considering the NFL is 70% black. Or my personal favorite they keep claiming Kapernick is being black balled from the NFL for protesting no, he's not he protested and no one arrested him, no federal crime happened and he wasn't let go. He left the 49ers by his choice and the owner didn't want a QB who not only was a locker room distraction but also ranked 29th out of 32 QB's last year. SO now after all this these dindus decide "Man the NFL's racist1' for not signing one black and decide to do an exceptional boycott
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...igned/ar-AAptyDL?li=BBnbfcL&OCID=ansmsnnews11
http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/...he-nfl-if-kaepernick-doesnt-play-this-season/

Though golly gee I wonder why Miami a town with a large Cuban population wouldn't sign him;
Colin-Kaepernick-01-10.jpg

now here's some spergs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMlb5WrWIpI
Also something intresting happened with his girlfriend dating buddy Nessa tweeting the owner of the ravens Steve Biscotti and former all star LB Ray Lewis. btw my bad I couldn't screencap the tweets
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...t-ravens-owner-steve-bisciotti-and-ray-lewis/
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...sa-diab-tweets-django-comparison-at-ray-lewis

Last edited:

Alex "Idominatio" Figueroa

taco /pol/aco
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me to Patriots v Atlanta game.
Because Atlanta is a "black team" and patriors were called patriots and had a Trump friend in their lines, even if most of the team was also black.
I didn't even knew there was salt sorrounding the issue, but I said to myself, a team called "Atlanta" vs "Patriots" yeah, sounds like salt can come from in, and lo and behold there was, especially when the Patriots won.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't aware SJW's even watched football. I'd assume it has to much "toxic masculinity" and "appealing to the evil patriarchy" and whatnot.

They mostly sip cosmos while watching Beyonce's halftime shows and claiming that makes them big sportsball fans although they did like it when Kapernick said America is literally the worst country in the world which murders six gorillian trannies and blacks per day, and also Fidel Castro is earth's greatest hero.

Spellskite

kiwifarms.net
If you wanna boycott the NFL, I can think of far better reasons than this stupid shit.
Yeah, I find it pretty amusing that with so many instances of the NFL looking the other way regarding matters of domestic violence, this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

GabeRegan

kiwifarms.net
So I don't follow football, but if he's one of the people who were sitting down during the national anthem last season no one in the NFL is going to be in a rush to sign him. I know several people who refused to watch any teams who had players doing that shit last year, and from what I heard their ratings last years weren't the best because of that.

Pikapool

The Pikachu with the mouth
kiwifarms.net
So I don't follow football, but if he's one of the people who were sitting down during the national anthem last season no one in the NFL is going to be in a rush to sign him. I know several people who refused to watch any teams who had players doing that shit last year, and from what I heard their ratings last years weren't the best because of that.
He was the guy who started it

Caesare

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I find it pretty amusing that with so many instances of the NFL looking the other way regarding matters of domestic violence, this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Ikr? It's great. Ray Rice punching his fiance in the face and dragging her by the hair, nah that's nothing. What we need to protest is the mulatto not getting signed. It can't be because he sucks and no team wants to put up with his edgy bullshit, it must be prejudice or something.... from the organization that is 75% black.

Last edited:

El Porko Fako

Significantly different from other men
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These fucking idiots posting these videos saying their going to boycott the NFL when they don't watch the game anyway. I can tell these people don't watch the game because their under the impression that Colin Kaepernick is a good quarterback.

As an avid football fan, I can tell you with confidence that teams aren't signing him mainly because he fucking blows. The guy can't stay in the pocket and throw the ball to save his life. He's the type of QB that likes to run the ball himself like a dipshit, which is a playing style that rarely finds success in the NFL and usually leads to the QB getting injured (which he eventually did). The only reason I think he found early success in his career was because the 49ers were stacked with talent several years ago, and you could put any schmuck in at QB on that offense and they'd look like Tom Brady. Once all that talent evaporated and coach Jim Harbaugh left the organization, fans got to see what kind of QB Kaepernick really was. When you have worse stats than the likes of Blaine Gabbert, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Brock fucking Osweiler, you don't deserve to have a starting position in the NFL anymore.

A lot of people seem to forget this too, but he started off the beginning of last year's training camp whining that he wanted to be traded to the New York Jets to the press. The man's a huge attention whore, and whether your looking at it from a talent acquisition or a business perspective, the guy's just not worth the money. Congrats Colin. You're the new RG3.

Edit: Truth be told, I think Kaepernick would have been a better choice than Jay Cutler. Cutler's an enormous douche and is super toxic to his team mates, to the point where offensive lineman have have come out in interviews that sometimes Cutler was being such a knob, that they purposely didn't block their targets to let Cutler get sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.