Blonde, brown, black or red hair? - What hair color do you find most attractive?

Which is the most attractive hair color?

• Total voters

Ntwadumela

That takes care of the cremation..
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be perfectly frank, I've managed to find women of every hair color and ethnicity that are very attractive, but I have a soft spot for blondes and redheads since they are extremely scarce in my corner of the world. That being said hair color doesn't matter too much to me since they all tend to look beautiful.

How about you?

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be perfectly frank, I've managed to find women of every hair color and ethnicity that are very attractive, but I have a soft spot for blondes and redheads since they are extremely scarce in my corner of the world. That being said hair color doesn't matter too much to me since they all tend to look beautiful.

How about you?
It all depends, my SO is a coppery ginger but if he looked like coppercab, I would not have given him a second glance.

Beaniebon

Pepe, a symbol associated with white supremacy
kiwifarms.net
I don't like blondes. Like a hot man or woman becomes unattractive to me if they go blonde, especially if it's a platinum/light blonde.
Other than that I don't really have a preference. Some people look better with black, brown, or red hair. Depends on the person.

I also don't mind unnatural colors. It can even look good on some people. I wish it wasn't a stigma associating it with annoying SJWs nowadays.

DailyToastBoat

"An ocean full of seamen"
kiwifarms.net
I love it when man have dark hair, so brown to black is most attractive to me.
Combined with tanned skin and brown eyes it's perfect.

Blonde and red hair are okay but not really my thing, but if someone's overall attractive I won't care about the hair color.

Gym Leader Elesa

Archenemy of the THOT Patrol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
also don't mind unnatural colors. It can even look good on some people. I wish it wasn't a stigma associating it with annoying SJWs nowadays.
There isn't except in a few very small right wing corners. I see it even in the most conservative towns and nobody thinks twice. In any case, it's a cool and pretty thing to do so people should keep doing it.

Of course, how tenuous our grasp on real life might be here is another thing.

Also, black.

Last edited:

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
I don't really care as long as you also dye your fucking eyebrows. It's very rare, at least to me, that someone looks good with a different color hair and eyebrows. Like black people can unusually pull it off because their eyebrows are around the same color as their skin so it's not as noticeable/jarring. White people usually can't.

Edit: Sorry for triple posting my internet wasn't working right.

Last edited:

Zeorus

voilà la guimbarde
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't have a strong preference. I'm married to a brunette but I dated all hair colors before we ended up together.

• Informative
Reactions: Ntwadumela

TheProdigalStunna

Fucking destruction
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

How about you?
Damn those hijabs have really done a number on you.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino