Artcow bluediamondpikachu93

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fair Lady

Blind spider waifu
kiwifarms.net
No no no, I mean REALLY slow in the minds. Chris is at least somewhat literate and starts shit all the time.

Right Back Man

kiwifarms.net
I think this person is legitimately mentally ill. I'm not insulting her, I think she really has a problem.

random_pickle

kiwifarms.net
I do feel bad for her, she probably doesn't know any better. It does worry me how she's hanging out with Rose of all people.

Though, her drawings. I would love to see someone try to draw a skeleton of that.

AtroposHeart

KAWAII WEEABOO PRINCESSU
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't consider her a lolcow, more mentally ill than anything and she's pretty harmless it seems, no major drama surrounding her. She reminds me of a lot of people at the mental health center, I go to every month or so, a bit slow, but harmless. She probably lives off the tugboat and stays with a relative while rpging and drawing to kill boredom.

littlebiscuits

mean girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah she does seem legitimately challenged. Not gonna lie, I feel super bad for making this thread.

Seahorses

More Green Than Whole Foods
kiwifarms.net
littlebiscuits said:
yeah she does seem legitimately challenged. Not gonna lie, I feel super bad for making this thread.

I think it's an honest mistake considering many people on DA act mentally challenged or pretend to suffer from "mental deficiencies" (see: autism) for attention or friendship. If in fact this person is genuine in their mental incapacity, they are in the minority in this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.