‘Blue’s Clues’ Pride Sing-Along Stars The Cutest Cartoon Drag Queen -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
The most disturbing part of this is each float had its own lyrics describing the float, the pedo float just had "Love is Love" in the lyrics instead. Funny how this float didn't have a clear theme.
View attachment 2223661

Seriously guys we need to share this shit more.
I think it's funny that it happens while we see the hijabi owl. Do we know how old is this little bird?

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Coronavirus & the BLM riots was proof of that in the supposedly democratic West- there are too many people willing to swallow the narrative in order to get on with their lives, and a disappointingly large minority who’ll enthusiastically embrace the ‘new normal’ and become the brownshirts of the regime.

This is proof in action on the rise of the Soviets/Nazis, and definitely a black pill for many. Still, black pills can be endured, though it only makes what you want even more reactionary and extreme- those brownshirts will need to be accounted for in the equation...
Im gonna be honest thats more of a whitepill then anything that proves that eventually there is an endstop to this crazy train. That someday there will be a time for healing the only question is whats the price?
Honestly the fact this was a video rather than an episode makes me think this was meant for people who were nostalgic for this crap as the target audience as everything nowadays has to pander to adults who won't let go of their childhoods.
Our modern world is strange. We make products for people who dont have an interest in buying them.
We make video games for people who dont want to play video games.
We make poltical videos for people who dont care about poltics and we make childrens cartoons for adults who dont care about cartoons.

Oh and for people who dont know Lindsey amer was the lgbt consultant on the blues clues video. Shes the woman behind queer kids stuff. That woman who was teaching toddlers about sexual stuff is now breaking in to the mainstream.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Oh and for people who dont know Lindsey amer was the lgbt consultant on the blues clues video. Shes the woman behind queer kids stuff. That woman who was teaching toddlers about sexual stuff is now breaking in to the mainstream.
I guess she doesn't have some hidden skeletons in her closet unlike the Milwaukee County children's court judge.

The soyalorian

-. .. -.-. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-.
kiwifarms.net
So Josh finally uploaded a video that he was teasing, it explains why he brought up that British war anthem and that one war movie.
maxresdefault.jpg

Even if he was wrong and gay about the song being a parody of that anthem, it's still a pretty good video although it would have been nice if he included the top tiddy scars beaver cuz that was the best part lol.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2218774
Remember when people still said "Who cares what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home?" Pepperidge Farm remembers. I honestly don't know how anyone who has lived through the past 5 years can still consider themselves an LGBTQIAJEW ally.

Also, why the fuck is nobody talking about THIS?!
View attachment 2218782
This just makes my blood boil. If I ever have kids, there's going to be no TV and very limited access to the internet in my household. No way do I want them exposed to this filth.

The sad thing is though, they're probably just going to keep getting away with this until enough children get hurt or worse. By the time people finally figure this shit out, it will be far far too late.

The soyalorian

-. .. -.-. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-.
kiwifarms.net
You just gotta love how they have that generic corporate art style for this, it really adds to the experience

But seriously what the fuck is wrong with Nickelodeon, like Cartoon Network or the Disney channel(s) haven't pulled anything this bad right?

The worst part is that this is probably not even the end of it, like if it was like a pride week then we would just have the Blue's clues video but cuz it's a whole month that gives them more time to pump more of these.

Anyways here's an archive of the video.

Btw I feel like I should post this meme because it's relevant to the song lol
1622288210688.png

Last edited:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
It's one thing if Nickelodeon wants to teach kids about what the LGBT is but to use the most stereotypical gay person ever actually hurts the view of the LGBT and further reinforces stereotypes. Congratulations Nickelodeon, you could've had regular homosexuals or treated it as a normal thing but you had to get a Drag Queen that literally looks like a clown. Then again Nickelodeon is notoriously known for making retarded business decisions.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's one thing if Nickelodeon wants to teach kids about what the LGBT is but to use the most stereotypical gay person ever actually hurts the view of the LGBT and further reinforces stereotypes. Congratulations Nickelodeon, you could've had regular homosexuals or treated it as a normal thing but you had to get a Drag Queen that literally looks like a clown. Then again Nickelodeon is notoriously known for making retarded business decisions.
They did a bunch of BLM related stuff last year, so it’s par for course. The people they hire to make these things must not interact with kids at all because I don’t think most kids would like to see a drag queen that looks like a clown from a horror movie. I’d say no drag queens in general on Nickelodeon, but if they must go with a drag queen, maybe don’t do one that looks like IT got a sex change and a new wig.

Junior Faze

We got a pepper bar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps I’m a little confused, maybe I’m misreading, but I don’t understand why the rather blatant racism in this crap anthem hasn’t been called out.

F7ED2E63-7E8B-44DD-A970-8DFA370D678D.png

Okay, so the Kings and Queens deal is a reference to black people, yes? There’s a BLM fist in the little flag in the upper right.

Well, why the hell are blacks represented by water buffaloes?

Water buffalo is a major well-known racist dog whistle that caused a huge national discussion eighteen years ago. I’m pretty sure the black community hasn’t forgotten.

Link

I mean, there are multitudes of animals to choose from. Why not pick a species without any baggage?

Lindsay Amer and Nina West have a lot to answer for. I sure hope this doesn’t damage Linz’s budding LGBT consulting career when the shit hits the fan.

Last edited:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
They did a bunch of BLM related stuff last year, so it’s par for course. The people they hire to make these things must not interact with kids at all because I don’t think most kids would like to see a drag queen that looks like a clown from a horror movie. I’d say no drag queens in general on Nickelodeon, but if they must go with a drag queen, maybe don’t do one that looks like IT got a sex change and a new wig.
Yep not only is Nickelodeon retarded in how to run a channel but even for activist messages they suck (remember world wide day of play where they pretty much just made it so their competition could get higher ratings.)