‘Blue’s Clues’ Pride Sing-Along Stars The Cutest Cartoon Drag Queen -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

Seventh Star

hungry burger fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, there are multitudes of animals to choose from. Why not pick a species without any baggage?
My suspicion is that this is very tongue-in-cheek. Conspiracy hat time, but maybe a few people might be doing this to damage the image of these movements AND dog whistling at the same time that it isn't what it seems. They're not intending to actually support BLM or the LGBT.

But again that's just a crazy thought. It's more likely that people are fucking stupid.

Sinner's Sandwich

Break these bucks
kiwifarms.net
I want to die
I want everyone who was involved in the making of these nightmarish videos to die.

The next step after the cartoon songs probably is actual children singing about queerness, troonery & gender identities together with Nina West or other sick fucks. The goal is to groom children after all so child actors are going to get involved sooner or later.

Last edited:

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want everyone who was involved in the making of these nightmarish videos to die.

The next step after the cartoon songs probably is actual children singing about queerness, troonery & gender identities together with Nina West or other sick fucks. The goal is to groom children after all so child actors are going to get involved sooner or later.
Thank god most kids have stopped watching TV.

Pickle Dick

Barb-Chan Stan ❤❤❤
kiwifarms.net
Nina West performs her Footloose foot fetish act on Matt Lister from Attitude Magazine, and RuPaul's Drag Race UK - live at the Klub Kids Comedy Queens event at the Troxy, London.
Appropriate response:
poor morgan.png

behavioral swamp thang

dey/dem
kiwifarms.net
There's plenty more videos out there of him pulling unsuspecting white straight guys from the crowd to surprise lick their feet. Its so fucking gross. I literally dont even need to archive because there are multiple users posting multiple foot rapes. I hate that this is the drag queen they chose to be the kid friendly one.

Last edited:

MalWart

Lawn Mower Parts Salesman
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Blue's Clues for 2-4 year-olds? What fresh hell is this? What in every single god's name happened to this show?
They decided to reboot it in the current year. Any responsible parent should just show their kids the original series, the current media landscape has allowed too many degenerates to slip through the cracks behind-the-scenes. The only alphabet preschoolers should worry about are the ABCs and none of this LGBTCRT nonsense.