‘Blue’s Clues’ Pride Sing-Along Stars The Cutest Cartoon Drag Queen -

• DDoS is active again.

Captain Marvelous

Hade ni ikuze!
kiwifarms.net
The Pride Parade was only a warningView attachment 2267614
Aren’t diapers already gender neutral for the most part? This is just rebranding to possibly get more sales from the woke parents. A toddler won’t care about this stuff at all.
The fact that some corporate schmucks thought that taking a type of clothing specifically meant to be worn by infants to shit themselves in and making it gender neutral to appeal to the woke crowd is something that one could easily use as a metaphor for several problems with modern society.

Unexpected Genitals

Gud stickers give brain the happy chemicals
kiwifarms.net
Cringe aside, that animation is just hideously lazy. The button on the terrorist-owl's hijab doesn't even move with her head.

Dysnomia

Dango whore
kiwifarms.net
The fact that some corporate schmucks thought that taking a type of clothing specifically meant to be worn by infants to shit themselves in and making it gender neutral to appeal to the woke crowd is something that one could easily use as a metaphor for several problems with modern society.

They started putting cartoon characters on them years ago. Which unless the kid is already a toddler seems useless.

Maybe it's easier to get a toddler to put on a new pull up if it's got Paw Patrol or Frozen on it.

But really, it's kind of weird that they just made some gender neutral diapers when plain old white ones already exist and have forever. I wouldn't be surprised if this is some clandestine trans and non-binary baby push. Before you know it your kid is on puberty blockers before xe is even out of the womb.

Captain Marvelous

Hade ni ikuze!
kiwifarms.net
But really, it's kind of weird that they just made some gender neutral diapers when plain old white ones already exist and have forever. I wouldn't be surprised if this is some clandestine trans and non-binary baby push. Before you know it your kid is on puberty blockers before xe is even out of the womb.
That's not even getting into how the adult baby crowd will react to this.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
I really do make an effort to not be mad at or on the internet, but this incessant LGBQ pandering now being pushed on kids in schools, and the shows they watch is twisted, sick, and depraved. I don't want hetero sex pushed on kids either... let children be children without having their innocence polluted with any of this garbage. I'd like to think a sudden, hard reversal from this shit may fix things, but as more time passes, I think we are doomed. Small children don't need to know about sex period...and certainly don't need to know why some bearded, long, multi colored haired freak in a skirt looks that way beyond having their parents get that kid as far away from them as possible.
If it makes you feel any better, people have been pulling their kids out of school because of this and related issues (think critical race theory, etc) in my area. Private schools are growing so fast they can barely keep up with demand. That gives me hope.
The Pride Parade was only a warningView attachment 2267614
I hoped this would be diapers with pride flags so kids could piss and shit on them. (Actually, they'd probably enjoy that, so never mind.)

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
Cringey but I wouldn't clutch pearls over it. Even if they had a sparkle gender multiple system character I'm not sure how that's any weirder or more unnecessary than a salt shaker marrying and fucking pepper shaker and somehow the union resulting in the birth of a paprika shaker.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Cringey but I wouldn't clutch pearls over it. Even if they had a sparkle gender multiple system character I'm not sure how that's any weirder or more unnecessary than a salt shaker marrying and fucking pepper shaker and somehow the union resulting in the birth of a paprika shaker.

I wish it were just cringey. The "Minor Attracted Person" flag was included in this animated segment, though ... All the while they sang "Love is love is love you see" while showcasing it.

This is absolutely something to clutch your pearls over, if you ask me.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
I wish it were just cringey. The "Minor Attracted Person" flag was included in this animated segment, though ... All the while they sang "Love is love is love you see" while showcasing it.

This is absolutely something to clutch your pearls over, if you ask me.
Got any caps of that pedo flag? If an actual pedo flag was included yeah, that's fucked up but somehow I kinda doubt that.

Pedos have tried to ride the coattails of the lgbt movement forever and been told to fuck off every time. Even the grossest pedo troons at best have the support of other pedo troons and maybe some handmaidens. None of the other alphabet people want anything to do with them and lesbians especially openly want them to DIAF.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
That's colors on a float, not a flag. Also a fairly common pastel color scheme like the trans flag is because contrasting colors. Doubt it was intentional.

This shit is dumb an unnecessary not to mention only done because Viacom think it will make them money, but going full church lady makes you look like a sped.

Also even completely retarded tumblr types overwhelmingly hate MAPs. Like a chick that thinks she's actually 10 different anime boys who all have gay sex in her head will still have MAPs on her dni page alongside TERFs and nazis and shit. I'm also not sure how much of the MAP shit, including pride flags, was the product of actual pedos and how much was from trolls (there were some legit pedos, but there were also trolls).

Shit, didn't /pol/ even do a psyop some years back trying to make it look like the LGBT community as a whole was trying to add pedos?

Last edited:

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
That's colors on a float, not a flag. Also a fairly common pastel color scheme like the trans flag is because contrasting colors. Doubt it was intentional.

This shit is dumb an unnecessary not to mention only done because Viacom think it will make them money, but going full church lady makes you look like a sped.

I provide receipts, and you resort to name calling immediately. Kay.

Have you even watched the entire segment, by the way? The floats shown in every verse of the song have the pattern of one of these "Gotta Catch 'Em All" Pride flags. The final float has the exact same color placement as the MAP flag, only it's flipped upside down.

It's pretty damn obvious, dude. Honestly, I'd be calling the outrage BS had the other floats not taken on the patterns of other flags ... But that isn't the case.

Last edited:

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
I provide receipts, and you resort to name calling immediately. Kay.

Have you even watched the entire segment, by the way? The floats shown in every verse of the song have the pattern of one of these "Gotta Catch 'Em All" Pride flags. The final float has the exact same color placement as the MAP flag, only it's flipped upside down.

It's pretty damn obvious, dude.
Except it's the float. Not a flag. And I only saw the main ones and the more well known woke variations and genderspecially ones. What even is the origin of the supposed MAP flag anyway? The post you linked looks to be a crop from a tumblr post warning other users to beware of that flag, but doesn't have any further details or source on it. Im sure you know as well as I do that random people on tumblr aren't exactly known for fact checking.

While there are definitely pedos in the animation industry (i.e. John K), and the clip is cringy and dumb, I don't see anything that would lead me to believe it's anything other than an unfortunate accident created by the colorist using bright colors that go well together.

Shit, aren't most animated shows actually animated in Korea or somewhere else outside the US? That's also something to think about.

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
Except it's the float. Not a flag. And I only saw the main ones and the more well known woke variations and genderspecially ones. What even is the origin of the supposed MAP flag anyway? The post you linked looks to be a crop from a tumblr post warning other users to beware of that flag, but doesn't have any further details or source on it. Im sure you know as well as I do that random people on tumblr aren't exactly known for fact checking.

While there are definitely pedos in the animation industry (i.e. John K), and the clip is cringy and dumb, I don't see anything that would lead me to believe it's anything other than an unfortunate accident created by the colorist using bright colors that go well together.

Shit, aren't most animated shows actually animated in Korea or somewhere else outside the US? That's also something to think about.
A lot of the pride flags seem to originate from tumblr. Years ago There was the OG rainbow ass one for everyone and I think there was a non-bar design one specifically for lesbians? Then the tumblr attention seekers and corporations started shitting out millions of bar flags 10 years ago I think? It's been longer than it feels, fucking hell.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
A lot of the pride flags seem to originate from tumblr. Years ago There was the OG rainbow ass one for everyone and I think there was a non-bar design one specifically for lesbians? Then the tumblr attention seekers and corporations started shitting out millions of bar flags 10 years ago I think? It's been longer than it feels, fucking hell.
Hell I wouldn't be surprised if the supposed MAP flag has been independently created for various (non-pedo) shit. Like I've said it's a fairly common color scheme and with so many kids on tumblr creating flags for their Originul Gender Donut Steel I wouldn't be surprised if a few created it for their dumb but ultimately harmless bullshit.

I think the pan/spicy bi flag is also the same color scheme, just with fewer stripes.

When it comes to pedo bullshit at Nick, this isn't even on the radar compaired to Dan Schneider and John K. Especially since again, I don't see any reason to believe its anything other than an unfortunate accident.

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
When it comes to pedo bullshit at Nick, this isn't even on the radar compaired to Dan Schneider and John K. Especially since again, I don't see any reason to believe its anything other than an unfortunate accident.
Yeah, but it's still a fucking hilarious unfortunate coincidence of pretty much being a "flipped upside-down pedo flag" Overall it's the same coincidence shit as anything using the commonplace pink/blue color pattern and social media politics brains going "IS THIS TRAAANNNS? TRANS CONFIRMED???!?" but people aren't allowed to point out that one's just coincidence usually.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net

The floats take on the exact same colors and patterns as the pride flags. That was absolutely a calculated decision. The MAP flag has a color pattern of pink, light pink, yellow, white, yellow, light blue, and blue ... The float during the last verse of the musical number takes on this exact same color placement and order. While we don't see literal MAP flags in this musical number, we do absolutely see the flag's pattern being painted onto a float.

I wouldn't call patriotic and spangled clothing that's worn on July 4th or rainbow clothing worn during Pride Month "literal flags," but they are most certainly flag-inspired meant to send the same message as waving a flag would by the people who wear them.

And it is widely documented on Twitter that a lot of these MAP creeps tout this flag as their own pride flag-- normies fall for it all of the time because they think it's just a different type of pride flag, or something (and normies are oblivious for the most part, of course). To the credit of quite a few in the LGBT, a lot of these people online have pointed this out and have warned people about MAPs and their flag. It's a thing on social media happening in real time, dude. Unfortunately the Twitter overlords continue to not do anything about it, though.

Also, you mentioning Nickelodeon's history of abusive and predatory creeps working there doesn't really change my mind about this. At all. lol.

At best, this was a major lapse in oversight on Nickelodeon's part-- that someone maybe didn't do their research about that flag before plastering it onto a float. I hope that's the case ... But it still looks really, really bad on their part.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but it's still a fucking hilarious unfortunate coincidence of pretty much being a "flipped upside-down pedo flag" Overall it's the same coincidence shit as anything using the commonplace pink/blue color pattern and social media politics brains going "IS THIS TRAAANNNS? TRANS CONFIRMED???!?" but people aren't allowed to point out that one's just coincidence usually.
Oh yeah its a hilarious unfortunate coincidence and people insisting shit like Sylveon or background characters in MLP is trans is just as retarded.
The floats take on the exact same colors and patterns as the pride flags. That was absolutely a calculated decision. The MAP flag has a color pattern of pink, light pink, yellow, white, yellow, light blue, and blue ... The float during the last verse of the musical number takes on this exact same color placement and order. While we don't see literal MAP flags in this musical number, we do absolutely see the flag's pattern being painted onto a float.

I wouldn't call patriotic and spangled clothing that's worn on July 4th or rainbow clothing worn during Pride Month "literal flags," but they are most certainly flag-inspired meant to send the same message as waving a flag would by the people who wear them.

And it is widely documented on Twitter that a lot of these MAP creeps tout this flag as their own pride flag-- normies fall for it all of the time because they think it's just a different type of pride flag, or something (and normies are oblivious for the most part, of course). To the credit of quite a few in the LGBT, a lot of these people online have pointed this out and have warned people about MAPs and their flag. It's a thing on social media happening in real time, dude. Unfortunately the Twitter overlords continue to not do anything about it, though.

Also, you mentioning Nickelodeon's history of abusive and predatory creeps working there doesn't really change my mind about this. At all. lol.

At best, this was a major lapse in oversight on Nickelodeon's part-- that someone maybe didn't do their research about that flag before plastering it onto a float. I hope that's the case ... But it still looks really, really bad on their part.
And if you play the Beatles backwards you hear Satan.

MAPs aren't exactly everywhere even on twitter either, mainly their own little orchard that everyone else avoids. I'm not sure I've really seen them use this flag either, and again I suspect a lot (though unfortunately not all) MAP accounts are trolls. And again, it's a common color scheme and I'm not sure how true the claim that it's a pedo flag in the first place even is if the only source is a cropped tumblr post.

Only the most retarded pedos openly admit to being pedos where normies might see, even under an alias. They know most people hate them for good reason. Plus it might get the popos to start snooping around and end like it did with Nick Bate.

Pedos openly identifying as such and trying to ride the coattails of other movements, be it NAMBLA, virpeds, or MAPs, has always been something met with overwhelming disgust from everyone else and something only the stupidest pedos try in the first place. Smart pedos know to keep that shit under wraps, and are often the most dangerous ones because of it.

Last edited:

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
And if you play the Beatles backwards you hear Satan.
How disingenuous of you to draw this comparison.

MAPs aren't exactly everywhere even on twitter either, mainly their own little orchard that everyone else avoids. I'm not sure I've really seen them use this flag either, and again I suspect a lot (though unfortunately not all) MAP accounts are trolls. And again, it's a common color scheme and I'm not sure how true the claim that it's a pedo flag in the first place even is if the only source is a cropped tumblr post.
"You suspect" that they might be trolls? Well, call me crazy, but that certainly doesn't sound very evidence-based to me.

There are plenty of lefties and LGBT people on Twitter even calling the MAPs out, and are calling out Twitter for not doing much at all to protect minors on their platform. Lots of child protection activists mention all of the time how easy it is for pedophiles to share disgusting things with each other on Twitter, and it takes forever (if at all) for Twitter to pay attention to it.

Only the most retarded pedos openly admit to being pedos where normies might see, even under an alias. They know most people hate them for good reason. Plus it might get the popos to start snooping around and end like it did with Nick Bate.

Pedos openly identifying as such and trying to ride the coattails of other movements, be it NAMBLA, virpeds, or MAPs, has always been something met with overwhelming disgust from everyone else and something only the stupidest pedos try in the first place. Smart pedos know to keep that shit under wraps, and are often the most dangerous ones because of it.
There have been actual editorials published by news outlets that are written by pedophiles-- the most infamous one being titled "I may be a pedophile ... But I'm not a monster" from 5 years ago.

There are people now pushing to make kids go to Pride parades, even though some kinky and not-even-remotely child-friendly things happen at those events. If you say that Pride parades aren't family friendly or age appropriate, the you're labeled as a bigot.

If you have a kid who doesn't feel comfortable sharing a locker room with someone else born of the opposite sex, then they're called a bigot.

There are people pushing the transition/hormones/crazy shit on children right now. Hard. To me, this is one step closer to "If they're old enough to make the big decision to change their sex, then why can't they choose when they can have sex altgoether?" Adults making kids (who are inherently impressionable) obsessed and hyper aware of what's in between their legs is grooming. Plain and simple.

"Drag Kids," and "Drag Queen Storytime." Enough said.

Sometimes, the answer is right in front of you without needing someone telling you the answer outright.